10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone...

I was surprised to see the thread was still going on #15. I really expected to see #16 started. I guess the holidays are slowing everyone down as well.

I am really getting tired of the busyness of the season. I have kettles on the brain, and the daily routine is getting old very fast. However it should be over before I know it so that will be good. :thumbsup2

Don't get me wrong. We are having a great year, but I am tired. Some year, we may have to do WDW after our busy season. How great would it be to hop on a plane after work on the 24th and fly to Florida!:cool2: Are the crowds really that bad????? :confused3

YES!

Or... I presume so. When we lived in California we had annual passes to DL. One year I was scheduled to work on Christmas but ended up cancelled due to low census. We thought...Let's go to Disneyland. Big Mistake! It was SO crowded that it was NOT fun at all. (Of course, we had no kids at the time!;) ) Anyway, the other very crowded day we usually avoided (except when our friend Al came to town) was New Year's Eve! I'm pretty sure WDW is the same, but we haven't gone during that time yet.

The only time we considered it was that we wanted to do the New Year's Y2K at WDW. Unfortunately, due to all the fear of the computer problems and what not, Matthew couldn't take a vacation at that time. I'm sure it was a madhouse at WDW anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter