10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I stick it out maybe I can snag another milestone before the mod shuts us down???:confused3

Are you at lunch too Walt? I'm enjoying a Diet Coke with mine. I haven't had soda since December 28th of last year!! Gosh, does this ever hit the spot!!!

December 28th is my birthday, of course you know that..:cloud9:

Walt :scared1: :cool1:

Oh, I forgot not to post, sorry Nancy, please come back and do the final post...Really I am gone for good from 15...HEHEHE

We can play together Walt. I'm really good at sharing. Just ask my boss. I've shared my thoughts today and floored them all!!!

Signed: The soon to be jobless Mother Goose. :headache:

December 28th is my birthday, of course you know that..:cloud9:

Walt :scared1: :cool1:

Oh, I forgot not to post, sorry Nancy, please come back and do the final post...Really I am gone for good from 15...HEHEHE

I gave up regular coffee on the same date Walt. Two of my passions...coffee and soda. Am I nuts or what??;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter