10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no quitter. I'll keep posting here until it's closed. Maybe BigRed will join me??? Tis the season BR, this is the only time of the year you'll find me extending the olive branch. Just don't hit me with it. :goodvibes

I'm no quitter. I'll keep posting here until it's closed. Maybe BigRed will join me??? Tis the season BR, this is the only time of the year you'll find me extending the olive branch. Just don't hit me with it. :goodvibes

Hi Nancy,

On your lunch break with me :thumbsup2

Walt :lmao: :happytv: :goodvibes :cool1: :hug: :dance3:

love it.:lmao: :rotfl2:

i'm heading for the treadmil now to finish watching it.:happytv:

i told robin, on the new version dvd, they have deleted scenes, and during that swimming pool scene, when the girl pops out of the pool, they show
EVERYTHING.:banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :love: :cloud9:
not really, but thats what i told robin:lmao:

I'll expect a few more quotes when you're done Dawg. :happytv:

Thanks. :thumbsup2

finish this thread up guys, while i work out.:cool1:
:lmao: :rotfl2:
sounds like sully eh?

Am I finishing this all alone? :cutie:

Maybe our Mod is snoozing at the wheel. ;)

Hey, Walt do you think they're talking about us over there on #16??:goodvibes

Hi Nancy,

On your lunch break with me :thumbsup2

Walt :lmao: :happytv: :goodvibes :cool1: :hug: :dance3:

Are you at lunch too Walt? I'm enjoying a Diet Coke with mine. I haven't had soda since December 28th of last year!! Gosh, does this ever hit the spot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter