11/04/04 "3 Day Cruise" Nov 4 04

We are going on the 11/4 cruise too....we arrive on 10/31 and have tickets to the Halloween party. I'm traveling with DH, DD who will turn 7 on the 4th, and DS who is 5.. Should I call ahead and mention about DD's birthday???? This is our first cruise and we can't wait...:wave2:

Originally posted by wwownosar
We are going on the 11/4 cruise too....we arrive on 10/31 and have tickets to the Halloween party. I'm traveling with DH, DD who will turn 7 on the 4th, and DS who is 5.. Should I call ahead and mention about DD's birthday???? This is our first cruise and we can't wait...:wave2:

Hey, we're doing the Halloween party too and then the cruise and I have 2 DDs ages 8 and 5!

They're having a party Meet in front of the Haunted Mansion at 7:30p I think for party goers. Not sure if I'll make it but I'm going to try!

See you around WDW and the cruise!!:wave2:

One week to go!
Booked our REAS package today and are going to be packing this weekend and ready to hit the road early Monday.

I'm having touble packing light............... Hard to believe that it is finally here!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Finishing up our packing and then it's off Trick-or-Treating and an early bedtime. We plan on leaving between 6&7 to get up to WDW around 10 and hit Epcot for the day. Two more days in the parks and then an early breakfast at Ohana on Thursday morning before driving across to the Cape.

See you all on board!

3 days to go. Checked weather.com for the Bahamas. Everyday there is a chance of showers. Does anyone know if this is similiar to Florida where it rains for a short time and then is nice? Temps in the low 80's as is the water temp. We'll be arriving by 12:00. I want to take my boys ds13; ds15 and friend, 13 to a manatee viewing area. Hope to see some before we get on the
Wonder.
Janet::MickeyMo

Me, too! I'm having trouble trying to get everything into three carryon bags! Their dress shoes are so big; they take up so much room! I just discovered that they don't have any ties, so I guess that they'll just have to button up to the neck. I've got to figure out how to clear the memory card on the camera to make sure I have enough room for pictures. I had also wanted to get some mats to get them signed by the characters, but I can't figure out how to get them into the suitcases without getting bent, so I guess I'll give up on that!

I am soooo excited!

I READ IN ONE OF THE TREADS, THAT YOU CAN SEND A PACKAGE TO YOUR ROOM THRU EITHER FEDEX OR UPS, IT GOES TO THE PORT, THEN TO THE WONDER.

I PUT SOME THINGS IN A BOX, & SENT IT DOWN LAST THRUSDAY.

I AM HOPING THAT IT IS THERE, WHEN I GET IN MY ROOM.

I JUST WISH I PUT A PAIL & SHOVEL IN THE BOX.

MY MOM WAS HERE TODAY, & SHE IS A GREAT PACKER. SHE MANAGED TO GET ALL IN MY 2 CARRY ONS FOR MYSELF & DD.

WE ARE SET & READY TO GO

CAN'T WAIT.

I HOPE WE CAN ALL MEET AT THE ADULT ONLY POOL!!!!!!!!

My sister and I are hoping to spend some time there on the Nassau day. I hope I can find a towel big enough to cover me!

You can have your daughter use different size plastic cups from the ship on the beach. When my boys were young, we used to use plastic measuring cups and throw them away. Usually you can get them for a dollar at Walmart or something like that. I packed our snorkles, swim goggles and nose clips. We're skipping the fins - they're even bigger than their shoes!

It's about 6:05 and we're on our way!

Hope everyone has a blast - the sailaway was fantastic.

MY ONLY REGRET IS, WE DIDNOT HAVE A MEET.

DID EVERYONE HAVE FUN?

DID ANYONE BOOK FOR NEXT YEAR?

I was SO bummed that it rained on the Castaway Cay day! :( I was so looking forward to it!

We were so happy to get to see "The Incredibles"!

Overall had a great time!

Wish we could have gone on a longer cruise though! Maybe next time.

We had a great time - probably one of the best vacations ever. I was initially bummed about the rainy day, but the kids were so wiped out, that after lunch on the island they were happy to head back to the cabin, order room service, and watch a movie in bed. I headed to the rainforest room in the spa... now that I've discovered it, it was all I could think about :)

We spent the previous day at Atlantis, which was tremendous, and everyone was tired.

Sorry we didn't get to meet - maybe next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter