11/04/04 "3 Day Cruise" Nov 4 04

Ah, the important things . . .

The draft beer is a 20 oz mug. You can pay $9.99 for the mug and then get 20oz for the 16oz price.

Our 3 spend quite a bit of time in the clubs but quite a bit out as well. They go over their Navigators to make sure they're there for the activities they want to do the most and, if we're lucky, there's at least 1 time when they all want to be there at the same time (all 3 are in different groups) so DW & I can escape to Palo or the Rainforest!

We too plan on staying on the ship in Nassau. We've been there before and aren't big gamblers or shoppers and love to have the ship be a little empty for a while and look at the other ships in the harbor. We've been in Nassau when as few as 2 and as many as 6 other large cruise ships have been in port!

DID ANYONE GET THERE DOCUMENTS AS OF YET?

I SAW MANY OTHER, THAT GOT THERE'S FOR THE NOV 6TH CRUISE.

We got docs for 1 of our 2 rooms today so hopefully they are on their way to everyone.

oh boy! I can't wait! It will make it seem so much more 'real' and soon!!!

I booked this cruise back in January 03!!!!!!! It's been a long time coming!

Are they sent through USPS? Fedex? If you were upgraded does it show when you check on your reservation through Disneycruise.com?

Thanks!

We booked through Dreams Unlimited (thanks Sue Ellen!) and our docs arrived directly from DCL vis UPS 3 day select. Many times, if you booked through a TA, your docs will be sent to your TA who will then forward them on to you.

Counting down!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

HI THERE EVERYONE,

I AM WAITING FOR MY DOCUMENTS ALSO.

MAYBE "MONDAY"

WE ARE GETTING VERY EXCITED.

ANYONE ELSE RECIEVE THERE PAPER WORK AS OF YET?

Booked in January with DU, but nothing yet! How far in advance should we be recieving docs? (2-4 weeks?)
p.s. Has anyone pulled out the suitcases yet?:wave2:

Originally posted by Dizma
Booked in January with DU, but nothing yet! How far in advance should we be recieving docs? (2-4 weeks?)
p.s. Has anyone pulled out the suitcases yet?:wave2:

Yes, I've got mine in the spare bedroom on the bed! It's been there since our end of August 'girls only' trip without DH. Figured there was no point in puting it away! I've already got the bathing suits in it and the foot treatment stuff (to avoid blisters). I also put our Halloween stuff in and I put the Mickey tropical dresses I bought at the Disney Store in there already.

Is there an ironing board/iron somewhere to get the wrinkles out of the dresses?

I sure hope the documents come soon!!

Have not gotten any paperwork yet. We ended up being GTY since we added my sister and the original room only held three. I am wondering if that means we won't be assigned a room until we check in.

We decided not to do Atlantis as we figured we are hoping to see the Incredibles at midnight and did not want to get up early and rush. This way we can enjoy the ship, too, since it is such a short cruise. My sister and I will get off to go to the shop that sells the sunlight activated clothing, and that will be about it! Looking forward to all the drinks I have been reading about!

Paperwork came today!!!!

Doing the happy dance!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

---Paul in Southern NJ

We got our documents last night! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

This will be our 1st DCL cruise. I've certainly collected some wonderful tips over the last 6 months, so am looking forward to a "Wonder"ful time. Our cast includes: myself (DH 40), (DW 40), 2x (DS's 9 & 7) + Grandpa & Grandma (but we won't go into their ages.)

We're all arriving early and doing the MNSSHP as well, and will be turning up the morning of the cruise.

Looking forward to meeting some of you fellow Disneyers! :wave: :wave:

I still haven't gotten mine yet. :(

For those of you who got yours who did you book the cruise through??

I booked through DU.

I emailed DU last night asking nicely if they could give me some idea of when I'll get my docs. Hopefully I'll hear from them today.

I already went to the safe deposit box to get our passports!! I already have the suitcases out! I'm debating whether to put some money on my room for souvenirs...

Come on docs!!

All of our docs finally arrived today. First batch that was ordered thru DCL arrived Monday. The last batch thru DVC arrived today. Altho, I think we're missing some documents for Immigration. In the first package, we received a form with the wording " Welcome to the Islands of the Bahamas" - Government of the Bahamas - Immigration Arrival/Departure Card. I'm assuming we need this form to enter/leave Nassau. Should I call DCL and request forms for the 4 of us or can I wait until I get to the port? There is only a few lines of information needed, but how crazy is it at checkin?

Only 14 days before we leave! Yikes!:scared1:

Thanks,

Marge

:jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2:

I'm doing the document dance too! They came today!

I am also missing the Immigration cards for my family.

I have a question, do you fill out the credit card authorization card for your kids too? Or does only one person have to fill out the charging page?

Now this trip seem so real and so close!!

They have extra Bahamas immigration forms at the tables set up before you check in.
You need to fill in the charge form for all travelers. If you don't want your kids to have charging privlidges, you need to bring their kttw cards to guest services.

Thanks tstobb! I never would have thought to fill out the cc for the kids! Who would have thunk?!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter