• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy All! My DW and I booked this date while on the January 8th Magic cruise. This will be our 6th Magic cruise (counting a back-to-back last year). We can not wait to be on board for the holidays. My DW picked this one for the new stops and the double dip! I just smiled real big while she was making the reservations.

Hope to hear a lot about you all in the many months to come. By cruise time I will be 54 and my DW (Annette) will be 52.
:hourglass

Welcome Brack. DH and I will be traveling without kids also. We will be DH 61 and myself 56 at the time of this cruise. This will be our 8th. We are sailing this coming Dec 10 on our 7th. Looking forward to both. :sunny:

Only 670 days to go I cant wait!
Wow thats a long time....
At least we are all going :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :banana:

As I get older, I want time to slow down.
But when it comes to a DCL cruise, it can't pass quickly enough! :banana:

Oh my gosh, It's nice to know that I am not the only very early panner around, I will write more later but have to get to ds class to help out today. Thanks for letting me know you were here. It will be me dw 34- cruising on my b-day dh 38 ds7 and ds 9. I would like my kids to start some pen pals know eather on the net or by snail mail. so they will know kids and be able to meat them when we get there, jow fun for them. I am planning on doing some sort of myan ruines tour on the trip anyone else going on one. We will also have the late dinning as our time diff. It will be dinner time for us here at that time. gotta run. Mum of two pirate: pirate:

Welcome Mum! We live not too far from you. We have very good friend in Post Falls, ID so we do get up that way once in awhile. Maybe if we make it up that way we can meet for coffee, tea or dinner somewhere. Mini Dis meet. :goodvibes

Headed that way this weekend to take the boys to a ho train show in spokane. we go to silverwood a lot in the summer thoe. and my brother in law will be moving somewhere over there this summer, from the ocean front to the lake front. We should do a cruise on lake cour.d.lane. I have never done one of them eather. Let me know sometime.

I'll send you a PM if we get to head up that way. I'm really sure we will before Dec of 2006! :sunny:

I am also looking at doing a Ruins tour, we will have to see what Disney offers. But by looking at both Carnival and RCL there are several, both half day to a full day, options offered in the area.

Penny

My in-laws did the DCL Tulum tour on our last Western cruise. They loved it - the bus was comfortable, the ruins were interesting, and the beach was beautiful. The only thing bad was the rough seas on the ferry to the mainland.

I think we might pass on the Tulum tour and try a Mayan Ruins tour in Costa Maya. I don't think they last as long (which might be good for my DS).

Glad the thread is getting some action. It was quiet for too long! :sunny:

budwmn,
I was thinking the samething but I have not seen very many intersting pic of any of them. But I was also thinking of what a long day it would be. I also want to take the boys to the beach with the water trampline and the ice-burg, but don't think we would have enought time to do that and me some shopping also. Mum of two pirate: pirate:

mum of two pirates said:
Here are some pic I found of the tulum. http://www.chicago-scene.com/2004photohtm/0304-TedsTripCoba-c.htm they Look neat and i've always wanted to see them but today I am feeling pretty lazy and just want to lay around on the beach, guesse I will just have to lay in bed tonight and pretend I'm there. oh well

The pic are very cool. I cant wait. It seems sooooooo long till we go. all this planning is alot of fun too.

BUMP

I hope everyone is doing well. We have been on the road a lot but still dreaming of the sea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter