$15 gift card to Rainforest Cafe for $7.50, half off

Can these be combined? I think that'd be a lot of savings. DBF's never been and I'd like to take him I just remember the food being pricey-ish for the quality. It's ok food and we enjoyed the experience, but the ones in Canada inflate their prices to compensate for the exchange rate (the old one, not the current one). :rotfl:

I don't see why they couldn't be combined. I got a GC and my BFF got one too so we'll have $30 in GC's and the coupon for free appetizer. :cool1: Given the prices like you said, any way to help is great. :)

I don't see why they couldn't be combined. I got a GC and my BFF got one too so we'll have $30 in GC's and the coupon for free appetizer. :cool1: Given the prices like you said, any way to help is great. :)

Ah, I think for some reason I got this promotion confused with a coupon instead of a gift certificate. Doi! :headache:

Tffn: I really enjoy the place. Even when we don't eat, I like shopping in the store portion because it's so lively. It is very noisy but I associate the restaurant with 'Disney' because they have robotic animals and strong theming. That's what keeps me coming back. :thumbsup2

Something to consider:

"Although this gift card NEVER expires, this voucher must be redeemed within 60 days from date of purchase."

Thank you for posting! Between this, .99 kids meals and my $25 gift card...I think we will be covered for our meal! :goodvibes

I'd like to purchase one of these gift cards, but I'm not seeing any 'secure site' symbols. Anybody know about this?

I recently ordered some RFC gift cards with my Discover Card Rewards and in the back they say that they can be used at RFC or any Landry's restaurant location. I would assume that all RFC gift cards say the same thing in the back. Here's a link with all the Landry's restaurants: http://www.landrysrestaurants.com/

I recently ordered some RFC gift cards with my Discover Card Rewards and in the back they say that they can be used at RFC or any Landry's restaurant location. I would assume that all RFC gift cards say the same thing in the back. Here's a link with all the Landry's restaurants: http://www.landrysrestaurants.com/

Really? Then that means they could be used at T-rex or Yak n Yeti! Thanks for the info!:goodvibes

Can you use more than one of these GC's at at time? I mean, my hubby and I if we both purchase one, can we use it for one meal? Plus I'd like to use the kids 99 cents things too.

Can you use more than one of these GC's at at time? I mean, my hubby and I if we both purchase one, can we use it for one meal? Plus I'd like to use the kids 99 cents things too.
It's a Gift Card, so yes you can use as many as you have to cover your meal, just like cash. However, this deal has a limit to order of just one per household. So, you may only be able to order one, unless you have a another address to send it to.

It's in post #1. There are still 3 days left of the offer so you should be fine.

Oops! I didn't make that very clear. What I meant was that before I put in my credit card info, I would like to make sure that this is a secure site from which to order. I do not see any of the little symbols that you generally find with secure ordering (like the little padlock thingy) so I'm hesitant. I'd hate to save $7.50 only to have my credit info at risk.

Just called RFC at DTD, and asked about AAA discounts. They're offering free kids meals with adult entree purchase, so if you're thinking about the 99 cent thing, now you can think free.99 instead :)

Unfortunately, I have yet to have kids so AAA doesn't work so hot for me. I asked if they have any other deals for AAA members w/out kids but she said no :(

Thanks for the free appetizer coupon though! One meal + 1 appetizer should be enough for me and DBF :)

Just called RFC at DTD, and asked about AAA discounts. They're offering free kids meals with adult entree purchase, so if you're thinking about the 99 cent thing, now you can think free.99 instead :)

Unfortunately, I have yet to have kids so AAA doesn't work so hot for me. I asked if they have any other deals for AAA members w/out kids but she said no :(

Thanks for the free appetizer coupon though! One meal + 1 appetizer should be enough for me and DBF :)

Brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing this news! :)

My husband was able to purchase one too with his credit card. Same address. I didn't see the free appetizer deal, even when I clicked on the link. I probably clicked on something I wasn't supposed to.

The wierd part is after reading the small print on the free appetizer coupon it says not valid with other offers. I am amazed they let you use this with free or 99 cent kids meals. We will take it just in case, but if they don't, we still got a good deal with the $7.50 for $15 Gift Card. So I'm confused on the AAA thing, do I just ask RFC about the AAA discount? Free is definitely best! Especially with how much we are spending at Disneyland.

yeah, just call RFC to ask about AAA discount. I don't think it's posted anywhere, and I didnt get the name of the person I spoke to. Sorry :/

Maybe one can borrow someone's children for the AAA discount. ;) ha.....

My husband was able to purchase one too with his credit card. Same address. I didn't see the free appetizer deal, even when I clicked on the link. I probably clicked on something I wasn't supposed to.

You both were able to purchase a voucher, but I am not confident that you will both be able to redeem the vouchers for gift cards since it says, "Limit 1 per person, per household, per credit card. Deal is good for 1 genuine RAINFOREST CAFE Gift Card that will be mailed to your address once redeemed."

I hope it works out for you, but with the same address, the second one might get kicked out of their system. You'll have to let us know what happens.

Good luck,
Dreams

Thanks Skiingfast!! With the coupon we found for a free appetizer on the coupon thread post# 209 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2301312&page=15) and now this we are definitly going to to Rainforest Cafe next month.

Can these be combined?...

...Thanks for the free appetizer coupon though! One meal + 1 appetizer should be enough for me and DBF :)

Just a heads up that the appetizer coupon very specifically states: "Not valid with any other offer, discount or promotion, including Safari Club." So I would not expect it to be honored with the gift card, as it is part of a special promotion, but you never know so it's definitely worth a try!

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter