$15 gift card to Rainforest Cafe for $7.50, half off

Has anyone tried using the gift cards yet?

If so, any trouble?

I put off jumping on the deal a week ago, but it looks like the deal is still going on.

The countdown still shows 2 days left.

This is third time I have checked Saveology after the countdown deadline and each time the countdown starts over.

I wonder if it is like those store that promote "Going Out Of Business" sales just to pique customer interest.

Thanks

Has anyone tried using the gift cards yet?

If so, any trouble?

yes, i ordered several and used them at RFC in downtown disney, plus at bubba gump in universal citywalk with no problems. by the way, the food at RFC isn't that great IMHO but for 50% off, I can deal.

yes, i ordered several and used them at RFC in downtown disney, plus at bubba gump in universal citywalk with no problems. by the way, the food at RFC isn't that great IMHO but for 50% off, I can deal.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you order several? Did you have to use a different credit card for each? I ordered 2 and the second had to be sent to another address. I used my name, email, cc, and address for the first and tried dh's name, cc, email, and same address for a second but it would only allow it when I changed the mailing address. Do you know which things have to be different in order to get another card?

If you don't mind my asking, how did you order several? Did you have to use a different credit card for each? I ordered 2 and the second had to be sent to another address. I used my name, email, cc, and address for the first and tried dh's name, cc, email, and same address for a second but it would only allow it when I changed the mailing address. Do you know which things have to be different in order to get another card?

I live in the same house as my mother and we both were able to order these. We used different email addresses and credit card #s but the billing and mailing address were the same.

We did order them on different days (she ordered hers the day after mine) so maybe that is why the computer didn't catch it.

I live in the same house as my mother and we both were able to order these. We used different email addresses and credit card #s but the billing and mailing address were the same.

We did order them on different days (she ordered hers the day after mine) so maybe that is why the computer didn't catch it.

Hmmm...that's funny. The only thing that was the same was our address, and I ordered them a couple of weeks apart. Well, who knows? Luckily we have 2 addresses where we live (rental cottage) so it was ok, but I didn't really see why they would care if we lived at the same place if we each signed up separately. Your info makes me wonder why it didn't work! Thanks for your response.

ETA: Maybe it's because our last names are the same and it does say something about 1 per person per household, but I took that to mean that each person in the household could order one (if they had a credit card and email). Maybe they mean 1 per family per household?

I have ordered several to my address using a different e-mail addresses and credit card numbers. I created one time use credit card numbers from my credit card company website. So, I only had two variables...e-mail address and credit card number. I did this the first day this was posted here and used them on our trip to CA. I believe the variable they look for is e-mail address, since they want to gather new customers to e-mail their daily deals. Hope that helps!

Hmmm...that's funny. The only thing that was the same was our address, and I ordered them a couple of weeks apart. Well, who knows? Luckily we have 2 addresses where we live (rental cottage) so it was ok, but I didn't really see why they would care if we lived at the same place if we each signed up separately. Your info makes me wonder why it didn't work! Thanks for your response.

ETA: Maybe it's because our last names are the same and it does say something about 1 per person per household, but I took that to mean that each person in the household could order one (if they had a credit card and email). Maybe they mean 1 per family per household?

My mom and I have the same last name as well so I don't know why it let ours go through but not yours :confused3

Update:

Ordered GCs yesterday and immediately received confirmation email.

I did not receive this voucher email morning, but I logged in to Saveology and found the vouchers in my account.

I clicked on the link, filled out the form, Ctrl-c'd the number from the voucher and submitted the the form.

Next screen was the "Congratulations on redeeming your voucher" screen.

Fine printed stated to wait 7-10 days for delivery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter