$15 gift card to Rainforest Cafe for $7.50, half off

I don't know if this will help or not but it seems like you have to redeem your voucher during regular business hours (which are based on EST) after waiting at least 24 hours from the time you received the voucher.

I received my gift card in the mail yesterday.

Funny, my DH had the same problem. He works the night shift so maybe the time is the problem. Another thing that he did was print out the voucher and it wasn't down loaded because he was at work. That same day (during business hrs) I redeemed mine and it worked fine. After he told me his didn't work (when he got home from his shift at 7am the next day) I got on my computer, downloaded it, cut and pasted the code and it worked fine (again during business hrs). So possibly a combanation of the two :confused3? Hope this helps.

Yes, that makes sense. Thanks for mentioning it! I'll try again tomorrow (Monday) before I call and hopefully it will work.

I received my gift cards yesterday. They say in the back that they can be used at any Landry's restaurant. I also just called the Rainforest in Anaheim to make a reservation and I asked about the kids meal promotion for AAA members and the lady indicated that the promotion ended.

Gisele, I had the same problem. I ordered on Thursday afternoon. I tried to redeem on Friday after 10 AM (as per instructions) but was told my code was invalid. I called the customer service number and the receptionist said that she could see my order but it wasn't working for her either. She told me it was probably because I hadn't waited a full 24 hours. She told me to call back if it didn't work at that time. However, I called back after waiting 24 hours with still no luck and the office was closed for the weekend. Hopefully when I call tomorrow they will resolve it!

Thank God, I am not alone here! :goodvibes I hope that we both have this taken care of tomorrow. Or else! :scared1: :faint: :hippie:

Hmmmm, thank you PP's for the suggestions. You would think that it would not matter, regarding when (After the 24 hour time anyway) that you set about to redeem the voucher. But it is sounding as though it does matter, and a lot at that. If this is the case, then Saveology really needs to add that information to their FAQ's and printing policies. And in bold print at that!

I am glad that you were able to take care of this today, DizMe..... I actually have not tried yet, for I just recently came on line tonight.
I did receive a reply to my email. So that was good.
I will humor myself by going to their website in a moment or two. If it does not work, then maybe it does need to be done during business hours.
You know really, I just should have spent that money on my Disney Gift Card, when I next visit the Disney Store.

Took just less then a week from redemption. :) It was sent from FL. Thanks again for posting this Skiingfast!! :thumbsup2

I got my gift card in the mail yesterday. I redeemed my voucher last Monday (8/8). So glad to find this thread. Great savings for a meal a Disneyland cannot be beat. :banana:

Hi. I plan on taking my nephew (a CM) to dinner at the RFC and was wondering if I can use the .99 kids meal awards with HIS 20% off?! (I plan on giving him the gift cards at the hotel so he will basically be paying) TIA

FYI: I got both Gift Cards yay! I had one shipped to my mother's since that's where we are going to the RFC, and one shipped to my house. I used 2 different credit cards and got both. Just wanted to share that it works.

I got mine right away too. Now hopefully someone will use theirs soon so we can find out that they are legit...and before this company boards up their doors and windows, never to be heard from again. ;)

I got mine right away too. Now hopefully someone will use theirs soon so we can find out that they are legit...and before this company boards up their doors and windows, never to be heard from again. ;)

I got my RFC gift card from Saveology last week. I plan on using it tomorrow (in Atlantic City, unfortunatley not Disney). I will let you know how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter