2 DVC cruises for 2019!

all booked, got my first choice stateroom, decided to go with 10A in order to give us the split bath. I got connected at 10:30 and was finished at 11:35. I'm so excited.

Good Luck to everyone still waiting.

all booked, got my first choice stateroom, decided to go with 10A in order to give us the split bath. I got connected at 10:30 and was finished at 11:35. I'm so excited.

Good Luck to everyone still waiting.
I prefer split bath, too.

A little dreaming while everyone is waiting... wouldn't it be great if, once everyone was booked onto the two Member Cruises, DVC took a poll of each cruise "community" to get a feel for what was of most interest to the guests on that particular Member Cruise to help inform what the special guests, entertainment, activities, and gifts would be in order to create a more customized, personalized experience? Well, a gal can dream, right?

A little dreaming while everyone is waiting... wouldn't it be great if, once everyone was booked onto the two Member Cruises, DVC took a poll of each cruise "community" to get a feel for what was of most interest to the guests on that particular Member Cruise to help inform what the special guests, entertainment, activities, and gifts would be in order to create a more customized, personalized experience? Well, a gal can dream, right?

I dream about more information before we get on the ship!

Woohoo! Finally booked! Really excited for the whole thing..cruising out of NYC, going to Bermuda, first MC.. :cool1:

Was on hold for about 58 minutes before I talked to someone. Got our first choice cabin, 9B on Deck 2. Our agent was awesome, although it took me a second to realize someone picked up because he sounded just like the guy talking between the songs on hold! Said they are about 30% full on both sailings..so good news to everyone waiting!

I have been cut off twice thus far this morning after getting the Welcome Home. I am finally through and listening to the on hold music...hoping I do not get dropped again. Need some pixie dust my way LOL.

Got through on my first try right at 7am chose my category and gave all of our info to the CM. When she put me on hold before taking my credit card info, the hold seemed abnormally long and after awhile it disconnected. Nothing but busy signals so I tried the online chat function and that CM confirmed our booking was still in the system, the original CM would be calling later to get the payment.

CM calls about 20 minutes later, apologizes for the technical difficulties and literally as I read the first four digits of the card, the call dropped again. Another call back and we are finally booked for the West Coast cruise. I need a nap or a drink now!

Woohoo, all booked!!! I called in at 7:30 pacific time and waited 55 minutes on hold (after redialing for nearly 10 minutes in a row). Booked on the Bermuda Oct 2019 cruise!!! Since we have other cruises booked right now (3!!!!) and are still paying them off we went with the cheapest room category we could get, 11B mid ship. Have not been in a Standard Inside since our kids were 4&6 (they'll be 11&8 on this cruise) so this could be interesting.......:rolleyes1 Looking forward to hanging out on deck 4 a lot :rotfl2:This will be our first time on the Magic, so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been cut off twice thus far this morning after getting the Welcome Home. I am finally through and listening to the on hold music...hoping I do not get dropped again. Need some pixie dust my way LOL.
pixiedust:

Are you hoping for West Coast? Would love to sail with you again!

Will there be Member Cruise specific links created for meet ups, exchanges, or fish extenders?

pixiedust:

Are you hoping for West Coast? Would love to sail with you again!
Yes, that’s the one I’m trying for, after an hour on hold, I am finally speaking with someone. Waiting to pay...so on hold again, but I think I am finally booked on it from @swooshbear’s post...won’t be comfortable until it gets completed.

Yes, that’s the one I’m trying for, after an hour on hold, I am finally speaking with someone. Waiting to pay...so on hold again, but I think I am finally booked on it from @swooshbear’s post...won’t be comfortable until it gets completed.
I think as long as you confirm your choice with the CM before giving your payment, you should be good. But it was definitely a little stressful for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter