2 Things you have to buy while at Disney

Food:
Daughters-soft pretzel(Germany) & choc.covered rice krispie bar;
Me-GreyGoose citron slushie(France):cool2: & custom-made choc.covered marshmallow from Goofy's candy shop (DTD); and, I swear, someday a turkey leg!
Souvenir:
Daughters-trading pins; & the latest flashing cup offered at Fantasmic;
Me- Xmas ornament; photo album; and calendar.:yay:

well the whole reason i went to disney in the first place was for the Mickey waffles! they were fantastic!

also the mickey ice cream bars! they are so awesome! mmm...yeah i didn't have lunch...sorry

The portabella mushroom dish at Brown Durby. Then visit the sweet shop around the corner for fudge and slushy.

Christmas Ornaments and Ghiradelli ice cream sunday. Next trip thanks to camster, grey goose slushie in France.

we always buy some of the Mickey mint chocolate dollar bars, and something new for our dog like a toy or collar, or something along that line.

We always buy a t-shirt with the current year and logo for the year and we always get a Christmas ornament. Then there are the pins, toys, more pins, pressed coins, even more pins....did I mention pins?! :rotfl2:

I always have to get a few pins and eat at the Crystal palace.
My husband says he always has to have Mickey head ice cream and a new hat.
My parents say the things they always get is pins, A meal at Cyrstal Palace and a turkey leg.

beer from Canada right before Off Kilter
beer from UK right before Off Kilter

souvenirs:
Keychains (specially of the newest attractions/characters from the new movies, looking forward to a Stitch and a Remy keychains this year specially!)
T-shirts

for food:
a Casey's Corner hot Dog
a Ghirardelli sundae at DTD

of course the list could go on endlessly, but these I'm sure I'll buy several of each!!! :cool1:

Something from EPCOT France's bakery.

Chocolate chip cookie from Magic Kingdom bakery.

It's all about the food baby!!

Chocolate Mickey Rice Krispie.
Stuffed Animal.

I want a Mickey Rice Krispie really bad now!

DTD- I must have a flavored cigar, macodania chocolate chip cookie, and a Christmas ornament:santa:

Every Theme Park - a water bottle strap and/ or a churro (usually both)
Epcot (near America) - a funnel cake

I like my snacks ;)
popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter