2 Things you have to buy while at Disney

I last went (to WDW) in the 94-95 New Years time (I've been to TD and TDS a few times much more recently). Do they still have those awesome candied nuts in Epcot? Man, those things smelled so goood!

And since it's our Honeymoon we'll have to get the Bride and Groom ears :D

A rice crispy treat from the candy store at Disney Studios and a Scotch from the brown Derby.

Bucket of caramel corn in Liberty square

Mr Potato Head parts. . .it is a strange addiction for a grown person. I do let my DS and DD play with them. I think I just like the challenge.

A Walt Disney "Mr Potato Head" is the first thing! The body is standard... the parts are all Disney! I am 40 and love mine, my teen even got one. They are unique. You can get Mickey ears, goofy hats, special eyes, ears, teeth, mouths, feet, shoes, Pirates gear, Toy Story & Tinkerbell themes, many WDW/DL props like pin lanyards, balloons, ice cream ears, pizza, ect... just an abundance of fun, souvenier props! All that you can stuff in the box (and inside of the potato) for $19.99! The second thing would be a really cool pin, something special to your trip!princess:

My two would have to be (although, you know it'll be waaayyy more than two) :

a new MVMCP t-shirt and

a pearl from Epcot. My girls love this part.

Maggi

A Christmas ornament and a picture frame.

Actually, these are our 'standard' souvenirs for all vacations that we go on so that we don't get overwhelmed with 'stuff.' I am sure we will get more at WDW, but these are the definites and the DH doesn't give me a hard time about spending the money on these (unlike 'other' stuff) since it is 'tradition.'

Souveniers:
I always get a small snow globe that reflects the year.
My older son gets pins.
My youngest son gets a stuffed toy of some sort.
Plus misc souveniers.

Food
Dole whip
Chocolate Mickey Rice Crispy treat

The very first thing we buy is our Resort refillable mug from our Disney Resort! Also we always get a Mickey photo album to put all of our Disney photos in.pirate:

A new photo album and the boys always want a new baseball hat for sure. It generally doesn't stop :sad2: there but that would be the "for sure" items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter