2 Things you have to buy while at Disney

We found the best place to get the Mr. Potato Head was at the toy store at DTD. Had the largest variety of 'accessories'. Also - don't forget to stuff Mr. PotatoHeads butt, LOL. A lot of people were just tucking a few things in the box around him and the check-out gals would then tell them they could get more inside!!

DD basically make a selection of all the trinkets she wanted and then we sat down over near the edge of the room and proceeded to make sure they all fit inside that potato and the box!!! It was a blast. We spent a long time doing it one evening and had a great time. She then 'dressed' him/her each morning with things that went with what we were doing that day. :rotfl:

1) Pins, pins, and more pins. Mabey too many pins, I'm not sure.

2) Shaved ice from Japan--with no flavor!

My favorite purchase last year was the personalized, engraved baseball bat from DTD for DS9. As an avid baseball player and fan, I know that he will absolutley "cherish" this Disney souvenir for many years to come!

A "must-purchase" for each and every trip is a box of the Coconut Patties from the Main Street Confectionary. My annual childhood trips to WDW in the 70's with my parents were never complete without these tasty treats! :flower3:

For me it would be....1) lemon citron slush from WS France...2) DH and I started a collection for our curio cabinet of one engraved glass piece from each yearly vacation, with the year on it!

PS and we usually buy a photo ablum with the year on it

We found the best place to get the Mr. Potato Head was at the toy store at DTD. Had the largest variety of 'accessories'. Also - don't forget to stuff Mr. PotatoHeads butt, LOL. A lot of people were just tucking a few things in the box around him and the check-out gals would then tell them they could get more inside!!

DD basically make a selection of all the trinkets she wanted and then we sat down over near the edge of the room and proceeded to make sure they all fit inside that potato and the box!!! It was a blast. We spent a long time doing it one evening and had a great time. She then 'dressed' him/her each morning with things that went with what we were doing that day. :rotfl:

We have potato heads coming out of our ears....can you buy just the accessories?

We have potato heads coming out of our ears....

Quite an image. I have heard of potatoes growing in people's ears. :rotfl:

YES!!!!! fill the box with all the special-to-wdw-parts and skip the head altogether!!! If your kids will be dying to play right away, bring a head or two from home.

1. Something new to collect at each park, last time it was special park specific pins, the time before that it was all the fastpasses from each ride, before that a picture in front of each parks icon...
2. Make a new robot at EPCOT.

A "must-purchase" for each and every trip is a box of the Coconut Patties from the Main Street Confectionary. My annual childhood trips to WDW in the 70's with my parents were never complete without these tasty treats! :flower3:

Good call! I always buy a box at the beginning of the trip...and then two at the end to take home!

A Mickey Ice Cream Bar

New personalized embroidered towel sets for my DS & DD from Celebrity 5 & 10 at Disney Studios (MGM)

Ok i have 30 days and counting b4 we leave on our big trip...this is what i wont be doing in FLORIDA conceiving babies there is something in the water in FLORIDA its just funny how all 3 of our kids where conceived down there and this time it will be off limits......lol.......true story....but really we cant wait it has been 8 long years and we r finally returning to the world of fun...We try to travel all over so the kids can see the 50 states instead of going down to florida all the time...REALLY ITS CUZ I DONT WANT NO MORE KIDS....cant wait but i thought i would throw in what i wont be doing......more info then anybody wanted to hear.....its just FLORIDA SEE U ALL DOWN THERE...

DH would die without an ice cream sandwich from MK Main St. Bakery! I have to get a magnet and Christmas tree ornament - we have a whole separate tree just for Disney! Complete with Monorail, train, Cinderella's Castle, tree of life, sorcerer hat, Epcot ball, Tea Cups, Dumbo..... goes on & on!!

Quite an image. I have heard of potatoes growing in people's ears. :rotfl:

YES!!!!! fill the box with all the special-to-wdw-parts and skip the head altogether!!! If your kids will be dying to play right away, bring a head or two from home.

thanks Disneykids.....though now that you mention it it might be easier to buy a head than bringing them from home.....+

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter