20031117--Illuminations Cruise (hopefully) or else B&C - November 17--INDEXED

Liz --

I did change the title of the thread to Illuminations Cruise (hopefully) or else B&C.

If you all want to start a new thread, I can start one and we can all just move it over there.

We, too, would defer to others for the cruise. We've got 3 trips planned in 2004 so it's not a big deal to delay doing the cruise until our next trip. We definitely want to meet with the group at Beaches 'n Cream. If the weather is right we could probably get seated outside as a group. It may be a minor problem getting seated together inside. DW and I look forward to meeting with you all. The good news is that it's only a little over 7 million seconds before the proposed 6 PM meet.

Well i guess I'll be calling and moving our Hoop De Doo to another day. I thought we were meeting after...no matter we'll see what we can do.

Meeting after the cruise is fine with us, hate to see your Hoop De Doo get cancelled or changed after all the time you've spent on this.

I moved the Hoop De Doo to Tuesday at the early show. Not a problem. But I had to swap with 1900 Park Fare. We have a PS for 5pm, so it's possible we might be a little late, but save seats for us and we'll eat ice cream with everyone.

fixintodie, thanks for "getting off the boat" per say....but we can and will keep trying...
zulaya, thanks for moving your PS...I know that is a pain...

My thinking on before was that I did not thing B&C would be open after the cruise......anyway I just posted a new thread titled Beaches and Cream Kitchen Sink Party...please be sure to sign up there so we can get a fresh start and a proper headcount. This thread is getting so difficult to follow. Hope this helps...and we are still working on that second boat!!! Just keep sending PD. There will be a thread up for the crusie as soon as we get another boat.......or zulaya will be getting in touch with you!!!!! This is going to be great fun....don't know if I can wait 7 million seconds.....

Liz

Hello all.
We arrive on November 9 and are at the ASMo until the 23rd.
We will post on the other thread for the B&C too. We are still trying to get that second boat also. CM's do keep telling us to try again.
Kdawnlily and her Mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter