20050430--Boston--Jerry's Revenge!--Important message page 11

I will see what is on my sitters schedule for APril 30th. LOL is it sad that I work around my sitter's schedule and not the other way around?? I will make sure Paul see's this, I think he would have fun.

Tricia

Keep those responses coming!

BTW, Tricia, that is a beautiful picture of John! What a cutie!

Karen

I'd like to come if you'll let an area newbie join ya! Hopefully by then DD will be up for staying with Daddy. I'll mark my calendar.

Everyone is welcome to join us, Tia! Looking forward to meeting you :)

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Everyone is welcome to join us, Tia! Looking forward to meeting you :)

Karen

Hmmmm, that pesky Jerry might not be welcome if he pulls the same stunts as last time. And this meet will be his revenge? I would feel a lot more secure if it was "We get our revenge on Jerry"!

Can we get 50 Disers this time?

I don't know if we'll hit 50 this time, Marsha, since it's a 21 plus event. There were quite a few kids there last time, but hopefully we'll have a good turnout :)

Karen

If you mentioned the really good looking male waiters (NOT Jerry) we could get a few more!

That CamColt is such a savior! Thanks for the link! She's the one who steered me in the direction of calling this meet Jerry's Revenge!

Karen

antkim said:
:cool1: really wants to make it!! :cool1: will work on a sitter. :cutie: will have a new baby by then so maybe :cool1: might be able to convince :cutie: that she needs a night out as well!

Does this bring back memories? LOL

Kim

:cutie: is a tentative. I want to go - just logistically, hmmmm. I will keep it on the calendar.

:rolleyes1 is soooo there!!! Need to arrange care for the Katester, but count on George and I!!! yahoo!!! Something to look forward to before project X!!

I hope to be there! Just have to remember it. Will have to mark my calendar when I get home! :wave:

Craig, I'm glad you found the thred on your own. I've been meaning to PM you about it, but real life has been getting in the way. I'll remind you of the meet when it gets closer--I try to PM folks a week or two before a meet with exact details.

Karen

And if this is anything like Jerry, The Original, there will be plenty of :chat: about it beforehand. He will be hard to forget about.

:jumping1: is getting excited!!! Wish Jerry were sooner.

Yes, we will be talking endlessly about the meet :) I wonder what I'll do this time to get people excited about the meet.

:scared1: has spoken.

My ears started itching and something made me come over here and what do I see?!?!?! ;)
Jerry's Revenge....happening without me! :earseek:

Ha....not a chance! :) I hope! :teeth:
Will put it on the calendar and hope nothing interferes!!!!
Sounds like a great idea! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter