20050430--Boston--Jerry's Revenge!--Important message page 11

TLinden16 said:
Wow, folks from not just Michigan, but also Delaware want to come! That's where Jackie is from, right, Mary?

Any other visitors from out of state want to come?

Karen
I live on an island...but can be there in about an hour....can I come and play? if I can get the day off that is! :rolleyes:

Tell your boss that your good friend Jerry is in town for just one night.

Karen

Saw this post- we hope to make it too. Have been to many pin meets, but it is always nice to meet more DIS'ers. Thanks for the posting. Caroline :wave:

Hope you can make it, Caroline! It's going to be a blast!

Karen

I haven't been to a meet in a couple of years, mark this on my calendar and hopefully DH and I can make it.

What do you expect, Camcolt? Jerry's a popular guy!

Karen

OK now that this has been brought to my attention... I'm penciling it in!! So as long as nothing comes up to conflict ..... we're coming!! :cool1:

I was in Boston last June with my 8year old DD and saw this large group of people "sporting Disney clothing and Disney themed name tags",and since we love Disney ourselves we were curious what was going on here in Boston near the famous Swan Boats. My daughter and myself came into Boston for the afternoon after an Irish Step Dancing Competition earlier that day in Cambridge. We approached this cheerful group of Disney folk and was told that they all belonged to this "DISboard"site and were all Disney lovers like my daughter and I were!!!The group leader TLINDEN16 told us that we were more than welcome ,to join in this site and even gave me her... official nametag ,so i could have the info when I got home to go to this site! I'm very happy that we bumped into her and the others in Boston that day!!!THIS SITE IS Great, I really enjoy all the info and would like to try and meet up with you all in Boston this spring ,if possible!!!I'm glad I"M not the only Disney fanatic out there !! ::MinnieMo princess:

MEG&MINNIE said:
I was in Boston last June with my 8year old DD and saw this large group of people "sporting Disney clothing and Disney themed name tags",and since we love Disney ourselves we were curious what was going on here in Boston near the famous Swan Boats. My daughter and myself came into Boston for the afternoon after an Irish Step Dancing Competition earlier that day in Cambridge. We approached this cheerful group of Disney folk and was told that they all belonged to this "DISboard"site and were all Disney lovers like my daughter and I were!!!The group leader TLINDEN16 told us that we were more than welcome ,to join in this site and even gave me her... official nametag ,so i could have the info when I got home to go to this site! I'm very happy that we bumped into her and the others in Boston that day!!!THIS SITE IS Great, I really enjoy all the info and would like to try and meet up with you all in Boston this spring ,if possible!!!I'm glad I"M not the only Disney fanatic out there !! ::MinnieMo princess:

I remember you! I was sitting on the bench on the path to the boats. (We thought you would probably think we were all crazy and would just throw away Karen's info) Welcome!!!!! If you can make it to this meet, that would be way cool, if not I bet there will be some other outdoor meet when the weather gets nice and warm again. (When is that?)

Hi, Meg&Minnie! Good to see you here! Hope you can make it to the meet. It's going to be a blast!

Karen

MEG&MINNIE said:

Hi!!! I was reading this and said to myself "I remember talking to someone about this" and then it dawned on me....You work up at West Tatnuck! I'm A.J.'s Mom...remember telling me this story? I told you it was TLinden that gave you the name tag!! Watch out for her.....she's a bit crazy.....she DIVES into picutures!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nice to see you here!
Kim

antkim said:
TLinden that gave you the name tag!! Watch out for her.....she's a bit crazy.....she DIVES into picutures!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What the heck are you talking about, Kim?

Karen

TLinden16 said:
What the heck are you talking about, Kim?

Karen

Oh YOU KNOW what I am talking about....I told you even ds saw the "dive"!! :teeth:

:cool1:

a question for anyone familiar with the area? Could you recommend any good hotels .... preferrably within walking distance to this piano bar. I have been to Boston...mostly to Fenway Park ... but we have spent time LOST running circles in the area :confused3 :teeth: unable to get to Fenway... we could see the lights....just couldn't there. :crazy: All those one way streets!! So add to that a few drinks and weeeeeell.... it sure would be great if we could just come out of the bar and walk ;) to a nice hotel :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter