20050430--Boston--Jerry's Revenge!--Important message page 11

CamColt said:
OMG! I thought you were making an announcement. Yes,I think :cool1: and :cutie: need to attend and not get lost this time. ;)

:cool1: has a bad habit of getting lost!! :rolleyes1 It was :cutie: and :cutie:s dh's fault!!! LOL

Where is :worship:? We may need some new Jerry t-shirts!!

:cool1:

antkim said:
We may need some new Jerry t-shirts!!

Maybe Ed can just change the year to 2005 for the leftovers from last year ;)

Karen

I've never attended a DIS meet before so count me in this sounds like a lot of fun :earboy2:

~Jill

Looking forward to meeting you, Jill! It has the makings of a fun night!

Karen

Well I just happen to be browsing today and I see a Boston meet. I will have to see if my DH will want to go. If not I could always go in on my own and he can watch the kids. :D So count me as a possible.

Well, ya know, the people on these boards seem so friendly, I just might join you. Is it a mystery or do you divulge what goes on? We're just 20 min. from Bos.

Debbie, we'll have a few drinks, sing along at the piano bar, and just have a great time! It's going to be a fun night.

Karen

Awesome, awesome, another Jerry meet!! I will mark it on the calendar...It is the week after our WDW trip...hanging out with DIS'ers is the best remedy for post-Disney withdrawal! Yippee! :Pinkbounc

Yay AuroraluvsPhillip! It will be nice to see you again!

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Debbie, we'll have a few drinks, sing along at the piano bar, and just have a great time! It's going to be a fun night.

Karen

And diving and cavorting!!! Don't forget those. I'm sure that just because we'll be inside doesn't mean we can't do those does it??

goofy4tink said:
And diving and cavorting!!! Don't forget those. I'm sure that just because we'll be inside doesn't mean we can't do those does it??

And lots and lots of capering!

Karen

ooh, ooh, I wanna go to this! Now, how to tell dh, who already thinks I'm a nut for the time I spend on here... that I want to actually go meet the dis'ers, live and in person... and at a piano bar... woo-hoo! :cool1: :cool1:
Count me in!!!! This will be my first time meeting other dis'ers though... should I be nervous?

You should only be nervous if having loads of fun makes you nervous.

Karen

minmate said:
This will be my first time meeting other dis'ers though... should I be nervous?

yes, nervous and afraid.....................................bwahahahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter