20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ken!

Wow! i didn't know you were going on the anniversary cruise! Good for you!

DITTO!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

It will be great to drive to the port instead of flying. We won't have to worry so much about the bags.

You and Joe should join us!

Ken

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

to our DISboard KINGDOM to KINGDOM friends

It's a balmy 61 here in NJ, and the leaves are still very colorful... AND on the trees. This is the first year we've had a prolonged fall. While it's pretty, it's really sureal.

Blessings to everyone.:goodvibes

We've got our trees up and decorated. Now we've got to get Thanksgiving set up and done! Then it's on to sending out the Christmas letter! This is our favorite time of year!

Scott... it's time to haul out the

"Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas!!! :santa:

Good Morning Kids,

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Looking forward to a couple of days off , (worked 44 hours the last three days) getting Christmas stuff up in the house and maybe just doing nothing. There is a Christmas parade on the 24th.

I gotta cook the diner today, Turkey, yams, Green beans, bread, and Pumpkin Pie, being lazy and bought premade pie crusts, hope they are ok.

We are thankful for all you great folks.

Yep, Emmit Otter for sure, and Muppets Chrisymas Carol, and Jimmy's Christmas Island , oh and A Christmas Story......

Hey Georgie.....Mom and I LOVE that movie.....Christmas just wouldn't be the same without watching it!!!!

How about that! We never heard of it until Scott posted about it! Now we have it in our collection too!

Just got done making a Thanksgiving run to our Aunt (98 years young). I made 3 recipies that she always made for us. That put a big smile on her face :goodvibes We also brought some precooked chicken + mashed potatoes. She's all set up for Thanksgiving dinner.

We'll be going up to our Aunt's + cousins about 3:00. Made some food for that too. It's a BEAUTIFUL day here in NJ.. kinda unusual... usually rains and is cold and dreary.

Scott the OT sounds great, but take care of yourself in the process. The govenor didn't give us off the day after Thanksgiving... that's the first time in 26 years. Looks like we'll be really tired tomorrow at work! :rotfl2:

Thinking of everyone and counting the blessings of your friendship!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!!!!

We had our first snow storm today.....was hoping for a "snow day" but it didn't happen!!!!!!

What a way to start the season!
47b7cc23b3127cceb149b43be3f700000025100QbMWbFy5bsW

Lucky DUCKIES

Hey everyone!! Belated Happy Birthday Lynn!! I was thinking of Scott while reading the paper the other day.

I got an interesting piece of mail yesterday and was wondering if anyone else got it. It's from U.S. District Court Settlement Administrator. It's about a class action lawsuit against Visa, Mastercard, and Diner's Club, regarding foreign exchange transactions.

Hi Kelli!!!!! :wave2:

Long time no post!!!!!!

Hope all is well with you and Keith.....

Hi Kelli!!!!! :wave2:

Long time no post!!!!!!

Hope all is well with you and Keith.....
Things are pretty OK!! :confused3 We're both getting itchy about how long the house is taking...we just got the counters 100% finished today~~appliances and tile backsplash come next. I'll send you a link to the pics.

Etta gets here the 19th, and the family Christmas get together is here on the 23rd. :scared1: I'm starting to freak here!!!

And THANK YOU for the Christmas card!! I didn't deserve it!! :rolleyes1

I had a customer yesterday that was a CM at DL for 6 years...we had a lot to talk about!!! :cool1:

Hey everyone!! Belated Happy Birthday Lynn!! I was thinking of Scott while reading the paper the other day.

I got an interesting piece of mail yesterday and was wondering if anyone else got it. It's from U.S. District Court Settlement Administrator. It's about a class action lawsuit against Visa, Mastercard, and Diner's Club, regarding foreign exchange transactions.

Hi Kelli,
I got that too, Scott said it was not a scam, they are not asking for any personal info, just fill it out and get the $25 back!

Good to see you posting again, it does seem strange that although you just live on the other side of town, we still only get together on the thread!

Lynn:eeyore:

Things are pretty OK!! :confused3 We're both getting itchy about how long the house is taking...we just got the counters 100% finished today~~appliances and tile backsplash come next. I'll send you a link to the pics.

Etta gets here the 19th, and the family Christmas get together is here on the 23rd. :scared1: I'm starting to freak here!!!

And THANK YOU for the Christmas card!! I didn't deserve it!! :rolleyes1

I had a customer yesterday that was a CM at DL for 6 years...we had a lot to talk about!!! :cool1:

Kelli...thanks for the link....the renovations are looking fantastic!!!! Did you guys do it yourself????? I can't wait to see the finished project!!!!

Please say hi to Etta from Mom and I.....hope you have a great Christmas....

Mom and I are headed to WDW for Christmas again this year.....nothing like escaping the cold and spending the holiday at the Happiest Place on Earth with our loved ones.

Hi Kelli,
I got that too, Scott said it was not a scam, they are not asking for any personal info, just fill it out and get the $25 back!

Good to see you posting again, it does seem strange that although you just live on the other side of town, we still only get together on the thread!

Thanks, Lynn! Exactly what I wondered about....I kept looking for the fine print~~that they were going to change my long distance carrier, or sign me up for credit card insurance!!! :rotfl:

Yes, it is strange!! We need to coordinate our Sams' trips!! I'm sure you've been there lately, and we have, too!!!

Btw, your new next dog neighbor's name is Nala!!! (I'll be back there Fri afternoon!!) And why no Mickey Christmas decorations?!? At least that I could see driving by at 10am!!

Did you guys do it yourself??????
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :sad2:
Not a chance!!!! I can't believe how much I don't know or notice about houses!!! Considering, I've been going into people's houses every day for 15 years, it's a sad thing!!! Our contractor asks me something and I just give him that "deer in the headlights" look....At least he's getting used to it!! And he hasn't made any decisions that I wouldn't have made, so we all still like each other!! :hug:

Please say hi to Etta from Mom and I.....hope you have a great Christmas.....
I will! She hasn't been to Wyoming since 1975. It's going to be interesting!!!

Mom and I are headed to WDW for Christmas again this year.....nothing like escaping the cold and spending the holiday at the Happiest Place on Earth with our loved ones.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it! We've never done Christmas there. Halloween is the only holiday that I think we've ever done in Florida. And alas, no trips to the motherland on the horizon for us! After the kitchen is finally done, we have to demo the old kitchen and get the office put in. I hope it doesn't take another 6 months!!! :rolleyes:

Keith is still hoping for Alaska, so maybe in 2009 we'll finally get that done.

Definately working too much when Kelli knows more about our neighbors than we do LOL.... Yep kelly we made the papers a bit lately. The one with the HA is my project.

Hi all, been busy at work, as it seems we are on the road at least a couple of days each week. I hope to retire in 1.5 years, earlier than first planned but this pace is getting to me.

Working on finishing the basement, and making good progress, should have it almost framed in this weekend. We are concentrating our efforts on the bathroom. Bar theme with be of the Adventures Club motif, (gotta have a place to display our clap trap before my Museum opens) bathroom will be OKW style.

We are under a winter storm warning/watch, meaning the roads are really slick and ice covered, travel is no fun, 4-6 “ of snow on the ground…. Typical Wyoming winter stuff, as they are calling for freezing ice on top of it all.

We scored plenty of building supplies so have more than enough to keep us busy inside. The pups do get boarded so will try and get them for a short walk or two, maybe wrestle in the snow.

Since the Tower of Terror race I have had an issue with my hip/groin, getting slowly better, would like it to be faster. Have the WDW ½ marathon in a few weeks. Lynn’s training is going well.

Still need to get the Christmas cards out. Lynn did a great job getting the Christmas packages together and we got those shipped yesterday.

Hello all!!

Just got back from WDW where the weather was beautiful! Now at home where it is 32 degrees and rainy. :rolleyes1 :eek:

Met with some cruise friends from the Med Repo cruise and actually talked alot about the Panama repo :)

I do have a question, that I am sure someone here can answer....

Does anyone know who the artist is for the Nautical Alphabet pictures that are on Deck 4? A friend just got back and really loved them

Happy Holidays to everyone! Thank you Elaine and Georgie for the Christmas cards. :thumbsup2

Debbie

Kelli, all our Disney decorations are on the inside, the inflatable things would not work here, they would blow away! When you are at the neighbors next, stop in, I am usually home! We did see the dog yesterday when we were walking, she looks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter