2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Curt and Karen tonite - they were heading into MVMCP and I made sure to catch Karen this time and say hello. It's so good to see old/new friends again down here - I'm always keeping my eyes open for familiar faces! Looks like they will have a fun nite! :santa:
My kids can't believe that I really know people here - I've seen quite a few and they are taken aback at the fact that I have friends - LOL.

Do any of my Northern Friends own the Mammoth Crocs? I'm betting Diana, Amy & Julie don't have much need for crocs with a lining in them. ;) They look like these:

I saw them in Dick's this morning while shopping with Cameron. If I had found them in my size in anything but red, I would be owning them right now. They have a lining in them which is nice and fuzzy and the holes in the bottom are not open like my regular crocs so feet would stay dry.

Gary's taking the kids to Cabela's after Walker's basketball game, so I've put my request in with him.

Our Christmas tree is up. :thumbsup2 Now it's time to get those presents wrapped. Walker is the only one semi-ready as he did his shopping at school and they wrap there for the kids.

Cindy, I have a pair of the black with black fur...I love them! I have worn them with the snow for the last few days, and my feet stayed dry! One thing I did notie was that they are not true to size. They run small! I bought my usual size and they were snug, so I sent them back and got the next size up, and they fit great!

Your one step ahead of me, I didnt get my tree up yet!

Yesterday John and Deanna were putting up the outside lights and when they told me to come out and see them I found this in my front yard.

blowupmickey.jpg

Cindy, I have a pair of the black with black fur...I love them! I have worn them with the snow for the last few days, and my feet stayed dry! One thing I did notie was that they are not true to size. They run small! I bought my usual size and they were snug, so I sent them back and got the next size up, and they fit great!

The are snug so I was looking for the next size up - which I could only find one pair in red. Julie, if your Santa shopper needs any help, let me know as we have a bunch of red ones up here.

Yesterday John and Deanna were putting up the outside lights and when they told me to come out and see them I found this in my front yard.

blowupmickey.jpg

How did he know to sneak into your yard? ;)

Where is all your snow, Gail? :confused:

Mickey knows where he's loved!

Hey, that's more than enough snow for me! We had the ground covered but we got some rain and most melted away. This morning everything is covered in a thin layer of ice. We haven't even gotten into the worst part of winter and I'm already wishing it was spring.

The are snug so I was looking for the next size up - which I could only find one pair in red. Julie, if your Santa shopper needs any help, let me know as we have a bunch of red ones up here.

Cindy, Check Shoebuy.com, they are great...No shipping fees, and free returns!!! I always order my crocs from there!

Cindy, Check Shoebuy.com, they are great...No shipping fees, and free returns!!! I always order my crocs from there!

Me too! And they always come in like 2 days, their service is amazing, I think we've ordered 10 pairs through them. I just got the girls Mary Janes and they were running a $20 off $50 purchase when you pay with PayPal, I'm not sure if that deal is still on though.

You might also check zappos.com. They are based in Louisville, KY so you should be able to get them quickly from there too. They are offering free overnight shipping if you order by 1 p.m PST and returns are super easy and free!

I wanted to ask for some prayers for our main man Chippy as he's going in for cataract surgery tomorrow (result of his diabetes). He had an appt today with the opthamologist - yep they have vet opthamologists - and he has a blown lens in both eyes and needs the surgery right away to hopefully restore his vision in at least 1 eye to 100%. If not he'll have 75% or so which is much better than the less than 5% he has now.

It's amazing what they can do for our pets. Our thoughts & prayers that Chip's surgery is successful. :dog:

Julie, I hope everything works out well for Chip. pixiedust:

I wanted to ask for some prayers for our main man Chippy as he's going in for cataract surgery tomorrow (result of his diabetes). He had an appt today with the opthamologist - yep they have vet opthamologists - and he has a blown lens in both eyes and needs the surgery right away to hopefully restore his vision in at least 1 eye to 100%. If not he'll have 75% or so which is much better than the less than 5% he has now.

Prayers coming your way for a successful surgery! :wizard:

Thanks Gail, Cindy and Diana!

We have a pup who can see now :banana: :dance3: :banana: which is 100% better than before. Matt's home with him today as he has meetings at the university for his graduation requirements (FEBRUARY WOO HOO) so they are hanging out.

We have a pup who can see now :banana: :dance3: :banana: which is 100% better than before. Matt's home with him today as he has meetings at the university for his graduation requirements (FEBRUARY WOO HOO) so they are hanging out.

That's awesome news!! :cool1:

Glad to hear they were able to restore his sight. I hope his mending from the surgery is quick.

Excellent, Julie. :thumbsup2 Amazing what can be done!

Julie...haven't been on the boards much lately, so I'm just finding out about Chippy. Glad to hear he's doing well!:thumbsup2

Heading back to the cold north tomorrow - I plan to try to put off the start of the trip til almost noon so I can enjoy a bit more of this wonderful place. It's been glorious weather and dare I say that is not what I will find when I get back up to Michigan. But, it's been a really fun trip with Christopher and with my son's proposal in front of the castle - I plan to post pics as soon as I can.

Stay warm everyone and get ready for the big countdown til Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter