2008/2009 Swap Calendar updated to pg 23

BAMB, both the Card and Card Candy Swaps are complete (I'll be hand delivering Valerie's to her in NH in November). Thanks everyone for playing!

I will up date this next weekend, I have 2 meetings at school and have to drive to New Jersey to get the mini so I'm swamped.

And to boot the springs on the garage door broke so DH and I are fixing those today, just waiting for him to come back with parts.

I am looking out for these:

Someone let me know when they start if I miss it

September
Sketch CPS ~ AWM
Weird Everyday ~ Tinkerbean

October
outside the parks ~ DisneyIsTerrific ~ Start Date 10/2

I probably wouldn't do the calendar swap this time - I generally do it to use in my "annual" scrapbook, but I find it a bit constricting - I end up having to take pics so i get something for each month, and repeating things across individuals' scrapbooks, or I have elements left over as there are too many pics. Its my fault, I need to be more disciplined and not scrap everything:guilty:

All the elements are lovely though

BTW when is the "all about me" swap? I'm swap free at the moment;)

I sent some cards off to you today Susan. I hope they will like them. I am not a very good card maker:laughing:

I was just on another thread and it got me thinking about this!
Are we playing again this year and when will signups be?
I had a great time last time!

I loved doing this last year too - I had an awesome SS (PN96:lovestruc)

Hi ZTH! I am also sending you a pm!
Secret Santa was organized by Bamb and another friend last year.
You fill out a questionaire that they have and then they pull names out of a "hat" if you will. So last year, DIT pulled my name and for Nov/Dec you get a package each month but in Dec you tell the person who you are. There is usually a price limit, say 10.00 for the first package and for the Christmas maybe 20.00. Some things are store bought some are handmade, some people spend more.
I recieved my first package on Halloween last year and DIT sent me the most adorable turkey, dish towels and scrapping goodies and she sent things that I said I liked like pirates, acting for ds, something that dd was into and so on.
Then for December she sent me this adorable MM clipboard she had made and some other goodies.
The ladies set it up so that kids can play too and DD played last year so your little sis could play too!
I hope 1) we do this again 2)and that you, PBF and your sis will join us!

Ooo, that sounds like lots of fun! I would love to play... I've never done Secret Santas before... DBF's extended family does it, but I haven't been invited to join yet.... :sad2: (I suppose I shouldn't be sad about saving money, actually.. I wouldn't know what to get any of them)

And I'll be on the lookout for the PM!

ZTH, let me know if you dont get the pm because my box was full and I had to clean it out before it would send and Im hoping it did!

Any thoughts on this?

Sorry- Nancy, Buffy and I have been talking about via pm. We are trying to put our hands on a copy of the past questionnaire. I figure that we will have sign-ups in early Oct. and send names by mid Oct and then probably have 2 packages- 1 in early Nov and 1 in early Dec.

Rebecca

Buffy -- I am not in a position to host the slidemount etc swap next month. As much as I enjoy hosting, I won't have the time for it until DH gets back.

Buffy -- I am not in a position to host the slidemount etc swap next month. As much as I enjoy hosting, I won't have the time for it until DH gets back.

I think we might want to postpone a few of the swaps for the next bit anyway as not many people have time right now from what they have said.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter