2008/2009 Swap Calendar updated to pg 23

I have updated the OP w/ the postpone for Susan and AWM.
I will go thru this thread when I return from school in 20 minutes and updated the OP w/ the completed swaps too... this will help too...
Buffy is still down and out.. she is getting better!!! :)

there was not a lot of interest in the rolodex swap so i'll try again in the spring. is that ok with everyone?

hey, Nan has been helping out. I will go through and re read the first post to get my head around everything. I am now on round 2 of being sick. I was out in the cold yesterday for the 8th grade bottle drive and it wiped me out. Stuffy nose, so throat, etc.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!

I think the DHS element swap can wait till next year- we have been doing one of those starting in Dec the last couple of years and this year added a 2nd one.

The main swap that hasn't been discussed that should be started soon if we are going to do it is the tag swap. Since Disney Rider was scheduled to hostess it and she has had to stop participating due to life issues- I will post an interest thread and see if anyone wants to do these. They don't take that long so we could start it next week and have it finished by Nov if there is some interest.

Vicki is interested in another recipe swap (holiday recipes/cookie exchanges) and may be posting something on that soon.

I think other than the event and Epcot/DHS/Event page swaps due in Jan I don't know that any of the others need to be started this year and it may be best to just wait on things and begin looking at next year.

Rebecca

Buffy, I hope you feel better.

I'm going to go ahead with sign-ups for the Outside the Parks element swap and the Epcot/DHS/Event/Outside the Parks Page swap. I think they will both be small swaps, but there has been some interest noted for each so I'm going to go ahead with them. :goodvibes

I've changed the sign-up date for both of those swaps to October 3 and the due date will be January 22.

Hey BAMB!
I'd like to host my ATC USA swap. Sign ups on Feb. 1st due date June 1st. I will have to think about how exactly I want to do this. Thank you!

Any updates on the Secret Santas?

I know everyone's busy, so if there's nothing, that's fine. :goodvibes

I found my questions from last year- we are working on checking/rtevising them and will post it early next week- if anyone has one of the child questionaires from last year and could send that to me I would appreciate it.

Rebecca

I thought of an interesting question for SS - something about "is there another country which particularly interests you/is connected to you" - for example, if people have heritage connections it might make for a fun twist to the packages;)

That's a good question Mazda! I know that I would put down anything Baltic themed this year altho I'm very heavily Irish!
I should never have read the thread they had on the DL board that I did!
They have a girls only trip and this year they did a Halloween exchange and it really made me start itching to do this!

I would like to go ahead and put the "Pass-it-Forward" swap on the calendar.

It's an easy no brainer type swap.

Sign ups will be November 1 and Mail to me date will be November 25th. I can use the Thanksgiving holiday to swap them and mail them out as soon as possible. Hoping that Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter