2008 ASMu Who is going

So what do people like about ASMu? This will be our first time there and we've been Pop people in the past. I"m excited to try something new, but not entirely sure what to expect. It's Disney so I know we'll love it, but what do YOU like about this resort?:love:

I think part of it is taht its just a change from Pop. That is why I wanted to stay there, done Pop twice now. I do like how they have activities they do at ASMu.

My family and I will be there August 24 - 30 and can't wait!!!:woohoo:

Got you on the list. :banana:

What time does all the fun begin at the pool each day and does anyone know which movies will be shown? (especially late Sept.) Thanks

There is a picture of activites in this post.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1562324&page=33
I'm sure things will change betwen now and late Sept, but just ask at check-in. I'm sure there will be a list somewhere of what is going on.

We will be at ASMU September 12-20th - new to DIS (but not Disney) and would like to meet fellow people who love Disney as much as I do. I will be the one dragging two teenagers and a very slow grandmother, chasing a toddler at 6:30 AM every morning. Probably will be seen dropping 7 refillable mugs as I volunteer to run and get caffine every morning so everyone is UP and AT EM! (Gotta make the rope drop!) Can they put their shoes on any slower!

Could not get a preferred room on free dining - really hoping we don't have a long walk to the back of the buildings....we have two rooms.

We will be at ASMU September 12-20th - new to DIS (but not Disney) and would like to meet fellow people who love Disney as much as I do. I will be the one dragging two teenagers and a very slow grandmother, chasing a toddler at 6:30 AM every morning. Probably will be seen dropping 7 refillable mugs as I volunteer to run and get caffine every morning so everyone is UP and AT EM! (Gotta make the rope drop!) Can they put their shoes on any slower!

Could not get a preferred room on free dining - really hoping we don't have a long walk to the back of the buildings....we have two rooms.

I have you on the list. :banana:

Sounds like you are gonna have so much fun getting everyone up that early. Good Luck!

We're staying at the ASMu in September for the free dining!!! 9/13-9/17. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm trying to extend to 9/18 but the CM said the resort is all booked for Free Dining, AAA and the pin I got in the mail. Something in me just won't let me pay retail!! :rotfl2:

We're staying at the ASMu in September for the free dining!!! 9/13-9/17. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm trying to extend to 9/18 but the CM said the resort is all booked for Free Dining, AAA and the pin I got in the mail. Something in me just won't let me pay retail!! :rotfl2:

I got you added to the list :banana:

We will be there November 28 through December 6th staying in the family suites. I am so excited!! :cool1:

We will be there November 28 through December 6th staying in the family suites. I am so excited!! :cool1:

Got you on the list. What a wonderful time of the year to be there. :santa:

Going sept 21-28 for honeymoon.
getting married the day before in Ohio.
Couldn't afford a moderate so hope we like this.
Hope to see some Disers when we're there.
I already got my green ears from Home Depot!

Does anyone know if there are any rooms left at ASMu Sept 20th to
Sept. 27th? Friends think they want to go now with us. I have an e-mail to my TA, but just wanted to know if anyone here knew. Thanks again

Going sept 21-28 for honeymoon.
getting married the day before in Ohio.
Couldn't afford a moderate so hope we like this.
Hope to see some Disers when we're there.
I already got my green ears from Home Depot!

I'm sure you will enjoy it. From what I have seen it appears to be a really neat fun resort. Dont forget to get the just married buttons when you check in. I have added you to the list. :banana:

Does anyone know if there are any rooms left at ASMu Sept 20th to
Sept. 27th? Friends think they want to go now with us. I have an e-mail to my TA, but just wanted to know if anyone here knew. Thanks again

I do not know, but if your TA dosent have any, I always suggest asking AAA sometimes they have rooms that others dont, even Disney. But call the office directly, don't just use the website. Calling the office is better because the website dosen't alway list what is really open.

I have a planned a short, surprise trip for 3 of my children. I can't take my oldest, 17 y/o daughter, because she can NOT miss school, however the younger three are fine to go. Also, my husband cannot go b/c someone has to stay home with daughter ;)

We stayed at ASMu for the first time this past February and we LOVED it!! I was apprehensive about staying at a value but we had a great time! I did spring for a preferred room this time though.

Our dates are 12-10 thru 12-14

See you there!!

We're headed down September 4th - 9th! I can't wait. 48 days to go!!:goodvibes

I have you on the list :banana:

I have a planned a short, surprise trip for 3 of my children. I can't take my oldest, 17 y/o daughter, because she can NOT miss school, however the younger three are fine to go. Also, my husband cannot go b/c someone has to stay home with daughter ;)

We stayed at ASMu for the first time this past February and we LOVED it!! I was apprehensive about staying at a value but we had a great time! I did spring for a preferred room this time though.

Our dates are 12-10 thru 12-14

See you there!!

Got you added as well :banana: Bummer you have to leave two at home, but I'm sure you will have so much fun!

We are going next Tuesday!!!!
7/29-8/6
Can't wait.
I hope we get the Jazz building.
My DH is a jazz band director!!

Me DH DS11 and DS9

Thanks for adding us!

We are going next Tuesday!!!!
7/29-8/6
Can't wait.
I hope we get the Jazz building.
My DH is a jazz band director!!

Me DH DS11 and DS9

Thanks for adding us!

Just found this thread. We're going Aug 28 - Sep 1 after our 1st Disney cruise:cool1:

My family can't wait

25Nov-02Dec All Star Music family suites!!!

You are all on the list :banana: I have been out of touch for a few days, that is the reason for the dealy in updating stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter