2009 Discussion-We'll make time fly by!

because that means I will be able to take my daughters (or at least the non-Disney hating one - another long, scary story)
:scared1:Disney hating! Oh, how awful.:grouphug:
(joking);) I'm sure it's just a ploy to make you suffer.

there is no Halloween here in Greece, so they only know what I telll them about it!
Why no Halloween? I thought that was a univeral holiday - of course, I live a very sheltered life.

Actually, Halloween has it's roots in the "Catholic" side of Christianity, not the "Orthodox" side, so while Halloween is really big in Italy, there is none of it here.

I have not posted on this thread in months, but just had to see my ticker today and knew my 2009 friends would understand. 6 months from today!!! YEAH:cheer2:

So I'm doing some research on MNSSHP to present to my family and saw that last year they had "premium" dates.:eek: WTH? Are you kidding me? Just one more variable I have to add in. :faint:

My first post in this thread was in June of 2008 and my countdown would have been at 284 days. It is now just 11 :banana::banana: and I am just so excited.:banana:

It has Been AGES since i used this thread since we had to cancel our trip due to health issues with our daughter. Well things have cleared and we are going after all --- all the details are new now though

Leaving here November 30 and staying till December 7th

I was given a dollar amount to stick to and with dropping from 2 weeks down to 1 i was able to make the AKL work since we finally have enough points for FREE airfare

I need rope to tie me down to my chair i am so excited

It has Been AGES since i used this thread since we had to cancel our trip due to health issues with our daughter. Well things have cleared and we are going after all --- all the details are new now though

Leaving here November 30 and staying till December 7th

I was given a dollar amount to stick to and with dropping from 2 weeks down to 1 i was able to make the AKL work since we finally have enough points for FREE airfare

I need rope to tie me down to my chair i am so excited

That's great! Glad it's all working out health-wise and money-wise!

Ok here we go:

Daughter has decided to stay home (she is 20)

FREE air fare

Free Car Rental

One week at AKL
December 5th - 12th.
Pool View with King sized bed

It is officially less than 6months until our first trip to Fort Wilderness....wooohooo I am so excited to be going I cant stand myself!!!LOL

Sorry, I just had to share. We havent been in about three years, and this will be our first trip to Disney that we will be staying at fort wilderness. the kids keep asking me how much longer.

Anyone doing anything special this trip? Maybe something you've never done before? We are going to go eat at a couple of the delux resorts (Poly and AKL) Can't wait! :woohoo:

Anyone doing anything special this trip? Maybe something you've never done before? We are going to go eat at a couple of the delux resorts (Poly and AKL) Can't wait! :woohoo:

We are doing a few different things........which we were surprised that we had never done before, considering we go about once a year or every two years. So, so far, we are going to do: Mickeys Backyard Barbeque, eat at the Sci Fi Theater resturant, and the kids are doing the Pirate Adventure cruise and the Wonderland Tea party. I would also like to to do the keys to the kingdom tour, but I am still debating that one.

We're doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - just bought the tickets! We've never been to a hard-ticketed party before, so it should be lots of fun. Of course, it'll be a little weird celebrating Halloween just after Labor Day! :rotfl2:

We are doing a few different things........which we were surprised that we had never done before, considering we go about once a year or every two years. So, so far, we are going to do: Mickeys Backyard Barbeque, eat at the Sci Fi Theater resturant, and the kids are doing the Pirate Adventure cruise and the Wonderland Tea party. I would also like to to do the keys to the kingdom tour, but I am still debating that one.
I think the Pirate Cruise sounds fun! I thought about doing the Segway tour, but DD11 isn't old enough (and I think DH is too heavy to go;) ) Then again, I thought about the rest of the family going to do the Princess bfast at Akershus and maybe then we could go do that.
We're doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - just bought the tickets! We've never been to a hard-ticketed party before, so it should be lots of fun. Of course, it'll be a little weird celebrating Halloween just after Labor Day! :rotfl2:
I LOVE MNSSHP!!! We've done it twice and are going to do it a again...wait a minute... do tickets go on sale today??:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter