2009 ~~ Project 365 Progress

I'm keeping up w/ photos and journalling.. Have photos to develop this week for missing spots on the week's 2-4...but they'll be done by Friday... my journalling is done and I like the traditional book I'm doing... Some of the photos of myself..not so much...but you have to do the good w/ the bad to tell the story!!!

My box was here when I got home (Thx MO2DK) I need to pick the pics I am going to use for the best 8 days. I have the book put together.

I will start printing pics and journaling this week. My goal is to be caught up through the week byt the end of the week. This will be the "BIG" gift this year.

here's this past week. (the obama picture is an AP one from online and the smaller ones are copies of the poster, a t shirt and the ny times magazine cover) maggie

doublepagejan18.jpg

here's this past week. (the obama picture is an AP one from online and the smaller ones are copies of the poster, a t shirt and the ny times magazine cover) maggie

Maggie - I love your layouts. It doesn't look like you are using the kit. Are these digital...what are you using and how do you print your 12 x 12 pages?

Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!

I am missing pictures for 1/8, 1/14, 1/15, 1/16....what am I going to do.....I guess wrestlers can be a pic......and DIS can be a pic...house plan books can be one......Maybe Stone and his mentor for one......I can pick for the photos for the WDW ones......lot where we are going to build house....cursive classes on a Tu or Th

Maggie - I love your layouts. It doesn't look like you are using the kit. Are these digital...what are you using and how do you print your 12 x 12 pages?

Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!

thanks :goodvibes I am not using the kit, the template is from m originals (.com) they are digital, haven't printed them yet but I will probably use scrapbooksplease, I have used them before and like how the pages turn out.

thanks :goodvibes I am not using the kit, the template is from m originals (.com) they are digital, haven't printed them yet but I will probably use scrapbooksplease, I have used them before and like how the pages turn out.

Thanks for the website. I've never done digital scrapping before - I need more help please.:flower3: So you are using the template from m originals. What about the backgrounds, embellishments, etc. Where do you get those. And do you just take your backgrounds, etc. and put them in the templates from m originals. Sorry for all the questions. I like the idea of using this for project 365.

Well.... I am almost entirely done setting up my book for this year. The only thing left to do besides taking the photos and doing the daily journaling, is to finish the words "week of" on all of my week-of cards. They are already cut, date stamped and in the page protectors. But I was running out of rub-ons to do the lettering, so I will finish that up later in the year.

Here are some photos of my progress. Hope this is not too many photos. (Sorry they are not the clearest photos... I was trying not to use a flash to keep the colors true, but instead they are a bit blurry and STILL the colors are not true!)

The month that I am most unhappy with (paper wise) is April. The papers came together in a pack (except for the "April" paper), but I don't think that they coordinate that well. I may change it up, but not right now.

These are my start of each month page.
January
ry%3D400

February
ry%3D400

March
ry%3D400

April
ry%3D400

May
ry%3D400

June
ry%3D400

July
ry%3D400

August
ry%3D400

September
ry%3D400

October
ry%3D400

November
ry%3D400

December
ry%3D400

Here is what a typical 2 page spread looks like. This is for January. As you can see I have my journaling done, but I haven't put in any photos yet. The photos will go where you see white.

ry%3D400

Right now I just have it in a middle-school reject 3 ring binder, but I will get something much nicer when I find what I like.

ry%3D400

Sorry this was so long! Thanks for looking..................P

pjilla--that looks great!!

I'm typing my journaling notes every night, but I am about 2 weeks behind in actually writing them on the cards. I'm hoping to remedy that this weekend!

That looks terrific pjlla!!

I'm uploading my first photo order tonight. I also have all my journalling typed but have not transferred over to the cards yet. Last weekend I put the whole thing together, filled out all my "Week Of" cards, etc. This weekend I plan to do all the cards and pop all the photos in so January will be done.

That looks terrific pjlla!!

I'm uploading my first photo order tonight. I also have all my journalling typed but have not transferred over to the cards yet. Last weekend I put the whole thing together, filled out all my "Week Of" cards, etc. This weekend I plan to do all the cards and pop all the photos in so January will be done.

Somehow I had completely blocked from my mind that January would be over this weekend!!!! :faint:

Those look very nice pjilla! I haven't printed any photos yet either, but when I do I have all of the stuff together for the first three weeks...still need to decide on paper for these last two, but I see Michaels is having their 7 for $1 sale again next week, so I'm excited to check there. I can't believe January is basically over. :scared:

Guess I should start tracking my progress as well....

Jan
01.01 ~ DD's cabbage patch kid smile
01.02 ~ DD & Me playing
01.03 ~ Aunt Kathy's 50th Birthday Cake
01.04 ~ DD's place setting
01.05 ~ DD sucking on soother backwards
01.06 ~ DD Asleep in new Chair
01.07 ~ DD & DH
01.08 ~ Playing in Crib
01.09 ~ Me soaked after giving DD a bath
01.10 ~ Plaster footprint Mess
01.11 ~ Family Twosome Bowling Tournament
01.12 ~ DD took her own pic (at 5.5 months old)
01.13 ~ DD playing with activity mat
01.14 ~ DD playing piano
01.15 ~ DD drooling
01.16 ~ DD & DH at computer
01.17 ~ DD & DH bowling
01.18 ~ Taking down Bassinet
01.19 ~ DD & Me waving
01.20 ~ Crunched up car from Accident
01.21 ~ DD eating
01.22 ~ Soulhwa & DD
01.23 ~ ER at McMaster Hospital
01.24 ~ Hotel bed in Peterborough
01.25 ~ Asleep after breakfast
01.26 ~ DD pulling Aunt Brittany's hair
01.27 ~ DD with Grandma at 6 month check-up
01.28 ~ Cousin Holly feeding DD
01.29 ~ DD with cute hair style
01.30 ~ My white step stool
01.31 ~ DD playing in her bouncy chair

Feb
02.01 ~ DD expression when trying Chicken LOL
02.02 ~
02.03 ~
02.04 ~

Mar
April
May
June
July
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec

looking at what I've done...it seems I have a pretty boring life.......maybe it's just becoming more normal.

pjlla very very nice. love the look of it!

AWM-love your title and ending pages.

all coming along nicely.

i'm taking my pic everyday, but have not journaled anything yet.
and i don't have a binder yet either.
i'm working on it!

My binder is not big enough. I will need to transfer everything to a regular 3 ring instead of this boxed one.

So, between this thread now and the take-off of the daily threads, I don't know how useful a monthly thread is... nobody has posted anything on the Jan thread since 1/22. If someone wants or needs to start a Feb thread, please feel free to. It might just be less confusing for people to only have 2 places to look instead of 3.

Love all the examples that have been posted! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter