20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

So where were we meeting again? I guess I will just follow Kristine since no one wants to tell me! j/k

So for Saturday, who is in for seeing Wishes and/or the parade? Where and what time do you want to meet?

Correction...we won't be at Spectro because it's at 7pm and we having dinner at 6:30pm at Poly

Does anyone know what page the list is on that Heather so kindly made with all of our dates and plans.

It's on 9 on my computer... post #133

1) Thanks for noticing and commenting! I just started it and was really nervous about it. Heather made me take out a bad word and said it was ok, so I stuck it in my signature. That way when I write my tutorial on the hippy jeans I will have a place to put it!

2) NO! I gave up and just started near the end.

I DON'T KNOW! Sorry for yelling but I can't decide. I want to go because it might be our only opportunity but I am worried if I keep Megan up late she will be literally a monster for the meet the next day. She really needs her beauty sleep. I keep going back and forth in my head. Maybe I will decide before we leave?

I noticed the blog yesterday:cheer2: - Morgan thought you did it for her. She had to try all of Megan's poses LOL.

I DON'T KNOW! Sorry for yelling but I can't decide. I want to go because it might be our only opportunity but I am worried if I keep Megan up late she will be literally a monster for the meet the next day. She really needs her beauty sleep. I keep going back and forth in my head. Maybe I will decide before we leave?
I'm thinking we probably won't do an early morning at Epcot on Sunday. So, maybe Megan could sleep in if you went to MK on Saturday night?

I noticed the blog yesterday:cheer2: - Morgan thought you did it for her. She had to try all of Megan's poses LOL.

Of course she did it for Morgan, now that they are twins and all!

Meeee :wave2: on Saturday! pixiedust: Spectro at 7 pm and Wishes at 8 pm and MK doesn't close until 10 pm! Whaaaa Hooo! :cool1:

Oh wow, I didn't know they were so early! That's not bad at all and I could probably get them in bed by 10, right? Ok we're in!

I'm thinking we probably won't do an early morning at Epcot on Sunday. So, maybe Megan could sleep in if you went to MK on Saturday night?

The problem is Megan won't sleep in, but we'll try!

Megan tried on her Epcot outfit and it is a little snug so she informed me she will be needing a new one for this trip!

OK, so 7:45ish Saturday Magic Kingdom, where do we want to meet? Casey's? Tomorrowland bridge? Middle hub? come on, someone has to make a decision!

bleh! I'm sooooooooooooooooo sick (well, maybe not that sick, but I feel rotten). I have sore throat sinus exploding headache. Who wants to sew for me? :lmao: I hope I get better soon! Seth has it too and I think Jayden is getting it. She's the one I worry about. The Dr. took a white blood cell count on her because one of the meds she is on gives her the weakened immune system of someone on chemo. We won't get the results until the day before we leave. I don't have time to be sick!!!!!!! Can you tell the sewing stress is getting to me?

OK, so 7:45ish Saturday Magic Kingdom, where do we want to meet? Casey's? Tomorrowland bridge? Middle hub? come on, someone has to make a decision!

You are talking to the wrong person if you want a decision! :lmao:

Seriously, I am fine with whatever. Just have us meet where it is convenient for you two.

bleh! I'm sooooooooooooooooo sick (well, maybe not that sick, but I feel rotten). I have sore throat sinus exploding headache. Who wants to sew for me? :lmao: I hope I get better soon! Seth has it too and I think Jayden is getting it. She's the one I worry about. The Dr. took a white blood cell count on her because one of the meds she is on gives her the weakened immune system of someone on chemo. We won't get the results until the day before we leave. I don't have time to be sick!!!!!!! Can you tell the sewing stress is getting to me?

Oh poor Jeanne! I hope you feel better soon and keep Jayden well!

Of course she did it for Morgan, now that they are twins and all!

Oh wow, I didn't know they were so early! That's not bad at all and I could probably get them in bed by 10, right? Ok we're in!

The problem is Megan won't sleep in, but we'll try!

Megan tried on her Epcot outfit and it is a little snug so she informed me she will be needing a new one for this trip!

Yaaaaa, Steph, so glad you are coming! If you watch by the flag pole at the beginning of Main Street you can be the first out of the park and on the buses. :thumbsup2

Here are my plans for MK Saturday if you would like to join :cheer2: my friend and I: We plan on watching Spectro from the flag pole. Gotta find a good spot by 6:30 pm. Then I will cruise up Main Street and watch Wishes from in front of the Plaza Restaurant across the little river....or by the Tomorrowland bridge. Then depending on how tired I am, I will head back to room or stay in the park till 10 pm.

Oh dear....I hope you all feel better soon. Get lots of rest!!!!

Sending get well vibes..... :grouphug:

Yaaaaa, Steph, so glad you are coming! If you watch by the flag pole at the beginning of Main Street you can be the first out of the park and on the buses. :thumbsup2

Here are my plans for MK Saturday if you would like to join :cheer2: my friend and I: We plan on watching Spectro from the flag pole. Gotta find a good spot by 6:30 pm. Then I will cruise up Main Street and watch Wishes from in front of the Plaza Restaurant across the little river....or by the Tomorrowland bridge. Then depending on how tired I am, I will head back to room or stay in the park till 10 pm.

We are staying at Wilderness Lodge so hopefully we can hop on a boat and get back when the fireworks are over. Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup2

Awww! Jeanne! Get better soon!
I know the stress of getting ready for this trip! I shouldn't do it to myself!
I finally gave in and did some iron on transfers, because they didn't take as long!

If I had time, I would sew up a few things for you and bring them with me, but I am all out of time too!

Jayden is on our prayer list! pixiedust: for everything to come out o.k.!

Steph call me when you get to MK at night! So we can meet up!

Tom - love all of your tee's and your AK dress for DD (you posted on the other thread!)

Kristine....I got mail today!!! Thank you so much for mailing the iron on to me!!!:thumbsup2 It came out great!

Piper - Is everything ok? I havent heard from you in a while :goodvibes

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: <--- That was me last night...I couldnt sleep...I'm too excited to sleep! ::yes::

I got transfer mail today too! THANK YOU! I owe you now! I was quite happy when I got home from walmart and had transfer mail, a shower curtain and big box of junk from my best friend!

Then I ran out to the mall and got shirts, shirts and more shirts (except no women's, story of my life).

So, now that I have a shirt that I can use, did we decide on the back but where for our names?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter