20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling a little better today, so I hope that continues. At least I can breathe today. Has anyone checked the weather forecast lately? It's getting better for my dates. :cool1: Mid to upper 70's even! That's my favorite temperature! Well the mid, maybe not the upper so much. :rotfl: I hope it stays that way. I can't wait! It's supposed to snow here that week. :lmao:

Kristine....I got mail today!!! Thank you so much for mailing the iron on to me!!!:thumbsup2 It came out great!

Piper - Is everything ok? I havent heard from you in a while :goodvibes

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: <--- That was me last night...I couldnt sleep...I'm too excited to sleep! ::yes::

I'm here. I've been lurking. I have a very difficult student whose parent is in denial about his issues. Although I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose, he reminds me of other students that had some neurological issues. I am wiped out at the end of the day! Since she will not agree to testing or take him to a doctor, we just have to document, document, document and try to minimize his hurting himself, other students, or me!

I did make an easy fit pants set for my grandson. It's posted on the other board.

I got transfer mail today too! THANK YOU! I owe you now! I was quite happy when I got home from walmart and had transfer mail, a shower curtain and big box of junk from my best friend!

Then I ran out to the mall and got shirts, shirts and more shirts (except no women's, story of my life).

So, now that I have a shirt that I can use, did we decide on the back but where for our names?

I'm putting the design on the back and heads over my heart (like a name tag)

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling a little better today, so I hope that continues. At least I can breathe today. Has anyone checked the weather forecast lately? It's getting better for my dates. :cool1: Mid to upper 70's even! That's my favorite temperature! Well the mid, maybe not the upper so much. :rotfl: I hope it stays that way. I can't wait! It's supposed to snow here that week. :lmao:

So glad you are feeling better. How is Jayden??

70s would be heavenly. That is going to feel so hot to me. According to my weather bug it's 20 Degrees out right now but with the wind chill is about 5-6 degrees. It is CHILLY!!

I'm here. I've been lurking. I have a very difficult student whose parent is in denial about his issues. Although I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose, he reminds me of other students that had some neurological issues. I am wiped out at the end of the day! Since she will not agree to testing or take him to a doctor, we just have to document, document, document and try to minimize his hurting himself, other students, or me!

I did make an easy fit pants set for my grandson. It's posted on the other board.

One more week...one more week and then you will get a much needed break!

Piper -
Oy vay - :crazy2: :scared: :upsidedow sorry you are dealing with such difficulties....I bet you are really looking forward to a break! :thumbsup2

Jessica -
You've been stocking up on those tee's! So whatcha makin with em?? I am starting a sewing list myself for my Nov trip. Gotta sew for three girls for 7 days plus tee's for myself and my friend and her two girls! :scratchin I am going to buy stock in heat and bond light and iron on stablizer!!! :rotfl:

I was just thinking I needed to buy stock in paper, old navy and fabric. I have a ton of t's around here, in fact, Steph happen to notice them a picture (and that was only about a 1/4 of them) but no matter what I need to make or have sold I don't ever have what I need. I bought every size 8 in the store for Dallas. And alot of XL's for Lin. Of course I still cannot find a shirt for me. I bought me a few men's but really hope the last walmart I can try has something.

My running list which I am sure I won't finish -

Dallas-
Fantasia Mickey
Chip
Mickey Boy (don't like the first one)
Bug's Life (or animal Mickey heads)
Cinderella's mice

Lin -
Broomstick
Chip N Dale
Cinderella's mice
Disney Boy
Bug's Life - Heimlich

Me-
Disney Girl
Atta or the other girl from Bug's Life
Dale

I am thinking I am missing something, but maybe not. Oh, I had planned on doing the Mice for our dismeet, but now I have the iron on. I thought I would still it do it for the boy's though. I am sure it will look a bit odd but oh well.

bleh! I'm sooooooooooooooooo sick (well, maybe not that sick, but I feel rotten). I have sore throat sinus exploding headache. Who wants to sew for me? :lmao: I hope I get better soon! Seth has it too and I think Jayden is getting it. She's the one I worry about. The Dr. took a white blood cell count on her because one of the meds she is on gives her the weakened immune system of someone on chemo. We won't get the results until the day before we leave. I don't have time to be sick!!!!!!! Can you tell the sewing stress is getting to me?
I'm glad you're feeling a little better! I hope it doesn't make the rounds while you're at Disney!

Kristine....I got mail today!!! Thank you so much for mailing the iron on to me!!!:thumbsup2 It came out great!

Piper - Is everything ok? I havent heard from you in a while :goodvibes

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: <--- That was me last night...I couldnt sleep...I'm too excited to sleep! ::yes::
ME TOO!! I can't sleep!! I lay there and think of everything I should be doing and things I still need to do!!

I did the iron ons on my black shirt. The big one on the back and my name on the left front shoulder area. I am reattaching some of my sparkles to my seat cover.....some kiddos picked some of them off last summer! I'm reposting a picture of my seat cover so you will know it is me if you see it.
2138085090067077547S500x500Q85.jpg

The basket has a sign that says, "My other coach is a pumpkin!" You should be able to spot me both coming and going.

Hey guys! Some things have changed and I am not sure now if we'll be able to make the meet or not. I'll keep you updated, hopefully. I was really looking forward to meeting every one.

I had a dream that you all called me today on my cell to ask where I was...the dismeet was going on today :scared: Somehow I had gotten the weekends messed up! :rolleyes: See this is what happens when I pack too early :rotfl2:

Anyways, Heather we miss you! Is your computer fixed now? :confused3

Piper - love the bling bling on the back! I won't miss ya! :thumbsup2

Jammy - how are you feeling today? how are the kiddos??

Hey guys! Some things have changed and I am not sure now if we'll be able to make the meet or not. I'll keep you updated, hopefully. I was really looking forward to meeting every one.

:sad1: OHHH NOOOO, I hope everything is ok! :flower3:

Ok. Final answer. Mac IS coming. SO that puts the t-beries at 3, still no DH.
Man, now I wanna go over sat. :sad1:
...t.

I had a dream that you all called me today on my cell to ask where I was...the dismeet was going on today :scared: Somehow I had gotten the weekends messed up! :rolleyes: See this is what happens when I pack too early :rotfl2:

I had an anxiety dream last night too. In mine, I had forgetten my sheet with everyone's cell phone numbers and then they had COMPLETELY moved everything around in the MK and I couldnt' find anyone!

Thanks guys! Everything is fine, just me! Lin says we are going but we'll revisit it in a day or two, so we'll see.

LOL Jess, you sound like me. But I am definitely going so I hope you guys are too!! I am on the phone w/ reservations now trying to get a room.

Yeah, NO:scared:

I couldn't get a value OR mod. passholder room. Apparently everyone who came down for the superbowl is going to Disney next weekend. BLAH!!! :sad:

I don't know why their going to Disney, you can go to Disney ANY time. Gasparilla is that weekend and that's only once a year, they should all be staying IN TAMPA!!!!!!!:mic:

I am afraid I'll have that issue too. We now will need a room for one more night and when I tried the other night the ressie system was down, but I know everyone keeps saying it is full.

LOL Jess, you sound like me. But I am definitely going so I hope you guys are too!! I am on the phone w/ reservations now trying to get a room.

Yeah, NO:scared:

I couldn't get a value OR mod. passholder room. Apparently everyone who came down for the superbowl is going to Disney next weekend. BLAH!!! :sad:

I don't know why their going to Disney, you can go to Disney ANY time. Gasparilla is that weekend and that's only once a year, they should all be staying IN TAMPA!!!!!!!:mic:

Yeah!

Although I am ready for them all to go home!

I am glad you are coming with the kids.

I am afraid I'll have that issue too. We now will need a room for one more night and when I tried the other night the ressie system was down, but I know everyone keeps saying it is full.

I hope you get that one more night!

I don't like all this talk about not being able to find rooms and such! We're going at this time of year because it's not supposed to be crowded!! :sad2:

Anyways, Heather we miss you! Is your computer fixed now? :confused3

Piper - love the bling bling on the back! I won't miss ya! :thumbsup2

Jammy - how are you feeling today? how are the kiddos??
I miss you guys, too! No, my computer STILL isn't fixed! It's looking like the kids won't have a computer to watch movies on for our trip.

I sure hope you still come!! I REALLY want to meet you!

Ok. Final answer. Mac IS coming. SO that puts the t-beries at 3, still no DH.
Man, now I wanna go over sat. :sad1:
...t.

Yay!! I wanted to meet Gavin, too! I'll just call Brandon "Tom". :snooty: (as in Steph's Tom, not "our Tom")

I can't believe I'm leaving in just over 1 day!!!!!!

YIKES!!!!!

I did my iron-on shirt today and I also made one for mom. My mom's says "Heathersue and Teresajoy's MOM" and then everything else will be the same as my shirt (except I took the mickey heads off of hers). Hers shirt is lime green, so her Mickey head on the front is black.

Don't change any meeting plans after I leave!!! Or, if you do, have someone call my cell phone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter