20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

Heather, Gavin thinks you look like me in your siggy pic. I told him yeah, but I have WAY cooler sunglasses:cool1: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

...t.

oh and ummm....I'm thinkn' it's gonna be crowded. My only hope is that people will be going home on sunday. ::yes::

Does anyone coming live in the actual Orlando area? DH & I will be in a condo and will be back at the world a week after we leave. I'm looking for somewhere to leave a box (stuff I pick up at WM, tp, kleenexs, etc) if we can't leave it at the condo. We are staying in the same set of condo's but I'm not sure if they would store a box for us or not.

LOL Jess, you sound like me. But I am definitely going so I hope you guys are too!! I am on the phone w/ reservations now trying to get a room.

Yeah, NO:scared:

I couldn't get a value OR mod. passholder room. Apparently everyone who came down for the superbowl is going to Disney next weekend. BLAH!!! :sad:

I don't know why their going to Disney, you can go to Disney ANY time. Gasparilla is that weekend and that's only once a year, they should all be staying IN TAMPA!!!!!!!:mic:

Yay Gavin is coming! Hope things work out Jessica!

I STILL HAVE A 2 BEDROOM CONDO AT WYNDHAM CYPRESS PALMS FROM FEBRUARY 7-14 so PM me T, Jessica, anyone,everyone. It's going cheap! At this point DH would be thrilled to get anything for it. Otherwise it is going to waste. You don't have to take it for the whole week.

ETA: DH said some neighbors MAY be interested...I think they are checking airfare. He won't call them back until after the superbowl, but with our luck, they won't take it.

Jeanne, I e-mailed you.

I'm going either way, even if I just drive over on Sun. but it would be less stressful to go over on Sat. so hopefully we'll work something out. We could always camp out in the minivan. LOL.....OOOH, or at the campground, I can set up the tent myself. Of course it might be butt cold out next weekend, with the cold front coming tomorrow????? HMMMMMMM:rolleyes:

Well, it looks like I can get a campsite if nothing else. We won't have a fire, cause I'm not really a camping gal, but I know I can set up the tent. Mac and I put it up in the living room once and opened all of the windows so it would feel like we were outside ( it was in the cooler months) Anyway, I can DEFINITELY set up the tent. Of course that will be a last resort and only next to getting up at 5:00am to drive to WDW on sunday.
...t.

I can't figure it out.....why or why are there no rooms? Is it cause Disney is full or is it cause they don't want to open up other buildings/floors? We should send out a spy to check it out.....is anyone close enough to check it out? Oh, well, maybe if Heather is going early she can tell us....or maybe Tom...do you all have computer access?? I need to be mentally prepared to fight lines of "them", as TGM says.

Yeahhh...T....glad the kids and you are coming. You''re awful brave to sleep in a tent pregnant. I tried that once when I was young...not fun.

Jessica hope things work out for you. (I hope this has nothing to do with the Big Give and getting things done and shipped out.... :scared: ) Please keep us posted....we would all love to meet you! :flower3:

Safe Travels to those of you leaving this week!!! :cheer2: See you soon! :thumbsup2 OK I am off to check the weather and go to work~

Yikes! I hope it is not crowded! As Heather said. that is why we are going this time of year!
I am bringing my laptop, so I will have computer access at times through our stay. I will try to update what the crowd levels are on Thursday or Friday!

Oh... We leave the day after tomorrow!:cool1:

Tom!

Be safe! I do hope it isn't crowded. I am a bit leary! We'll square away the photoshare once we all get back, but I am PMing you right now.

OK, so 7:45ish Saturday Magic Kingdom, where do we want to meet? Casey's? Tomorrowland bridge? Middle hub? come on, someone has to make a decision!

I leave for a few days and no one can make a decision in my absence??

Here are my plans for MK Saturday if you would like to join :cheer2: my friend and I: We plan on watching Spectro from the flag pole. Gotta find a good spot by 6:30 pm. Then I will cruise up Main Street and watch Wishes from in front of the Plaza Restaurant across the little river....or by the Tomorrowland bridge. Then depending on how tired I am, I will head back to room or stay in the park till 10 pm.[/QUOTE]

Posting plans are a good start at being a decision maker, but you need the 'bossy' gene (Heather has it, Teresa has it.... do you?) Instead of posting your plans as a possibility for people to choose from, you must post it as a statement, ie.....

"People, we are meeting at the MK on Saturday. Be at the flag pole by 6:15 and we'll watch Spectro together and then move down the street for Wishes." Get the idea?? :rotfl2: It's less words too!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I did the iron ons on my black shirt. The big one on the back and my name on the left front shoulder area. I am reattaching some of my sparkles to my seat cover.....some kiddos picked some of them off last summer! I'm reposting a picture of my seat cover so you will know it is me if you see it.
2138085090067077547S500x500Q85.jpg

The basket has a sign that says, "My other coach is a pumpkin!" You should be able to spot me both coming and going.

LOVE your coach- I'll be on the look out for you Piper!

I can't believe I'm leaving in just over 1 day!!!!!!

YIKES!!!!!

Don't change any meeting plans after I leave!!! Or, if you do, have someone call my cell phone!

ALRIGHT!!!! Now that Heather is gone.... where are we REALLy gonna meet Sunday night? :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm packed and ready to go- I just need to make my t-shirt (if I can find one). I can't find my boa either...... I just don't know if I can show my face without my boa?!?!

Re:Crowd levels (From the person who LIVES at Disney LOL)

We went to DTD Saturday. DTD was "busy" but not terribly crowded. But I can say I have been checking room availability for some time and there is not much left for next weekend. (Well starting the end of this week)

I expect this week to be busier than this time in years past due to Cheerleaders etc. and deals WDW is running.

Posting plans are a good start at being a decision maker, but you need the 'bossy' gene (Heather has it, Teresa has it.... do you?) Instead of posting your plans as a possibility for people to choose from, you must post it as a statement, ie.....

"People, we are meeting at the MK on Saturday. Be at the flag pole by 6:15 and we'll watch Spectro together and then move down the street for Wishes." Get the idea?? :rotfl2: It's less words too!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you! That's what I need, someone to tell me what to do!

TOM...Travel well, see you and the beauiful Leighanna soon!!!
...t.

Heather, Gavin thinks you look like me in your siggy pic. I told him yeah, but I have WAY cooler sunglasses:cool1: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

...t.

oh and ummm....I'm thinkn' it's gonna be crowded. My only hope is that people will be going home on sunday. ::yes::
Yeah, just in time for me to go home! LOL! We're going to parks on Monday and then going home on Tuesday.

I can't figure it out.....why or why are there no rooms? Is it cause Disney is full or is it cause they don't want to open up other buildings/floors? We should send out a spy to check it out.....is anyone close enough to check it out? Oh, well, maybe if Heather is going early she can tell us....or maybe Tom...do you all have computer access?? I need to be mentally prepared to fight lines of "them", as TGM says.

Yeahhh...T....glad the kids and you are coming. You''re awful brave to sleep in a tent pregnant. I tried that once when I was young...not fun.

Jessica hope things work out for you. (I hope this has nothing to do with the Big Give and getting things done and shipped out.... :scared: ) Please keep us posted....we would all love to meet you! :flower3:

Safe Travels to those of you leaving this week!!! :cheer2: See you soon! :thumbsup2 OK I am off to check the weather and go to work~
It's also supposed to be cold for us this week! Tomorrow is supposed to feel like 45 degrees with the wind. It should warm up by the weekend, at least.

I leave for a few days and no one can make a decision in my absence??

Here are my plans for MK Saturday if you would like to join :cheer2: my friend and I: We plan on watching Spectro from the flag pole. Gotta find a good spot by 6:30 pm. Then I will cruise up Main Street and watch Wishes from in front of the Plaza Restaurant across the little river....or by the Tomorrowland bridge. Then depending on how tired I am, I will head back to room or stay in the park till 10 pm.

LOVE your coach- I'll be on the look out for you Piper!

ALRIGHT!!!! Now that Heather is gone.... where are we REALLy gonna meet Sunday night? :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm packed and ready to go- I just need to make my t-shirt (if I can find one). I can't find my boa either...... I just don't know if I can show my face without my boa?!?![/QUOTE]

HEY!!! I'm still home, yah know!! :snooty:

Morgan has no problem with this. LOL She saw the list of parks everyon is going to and said-We can go to MK with Miss Heather on Wednesday. :lmao:

"From Morgan"

Hi Miss Heather,
I am excited to see you, and Tessa and Sawyer and your Mom. I am really happy you can come see Mickey. I want to show you the "Big Great Wall" in China ok?

Love,
Morgan

LOL! I really am a pretty dedicated person, but no where dedicated enough to want to skip a vacation! I just had the winter blues and dreaming of a BIG trip across the country! It doesn't help that Dallas asks every day when we can go back to California.

I am 99.9% sure we are coming. Lin said we are, so I will NOT let him take the week off and sit at home (that is HIS dream vacation). Where as I of course sit here everyday. I have made no effort to cancel our room or anything once he said he really wanted to go.

Where is all the chatter? We are getting close people!!!

I can chatter!

So, I am so torn as to what to wear when! I don't really have as much done as I would have liked and no spectacular outfit (like I wanted). No new jeans and Dallas will probably wear them. We went 3 years in a row around this time and he had the most awesome jeans, of course it was too hot to wear the darn things! Now, he has not really anything and it is jeans weather.

If we make it to the MK on saturday look for me since none of you have kids with you! MK clothing is the Haunted Mansion outfit more then likely, but that is kind of boring too. Can you all tell that I grow bored with things quickly.

Is everyone going home monday besides Jeanne? I guess I could go look at the list! Tom, thinking you might be staying over a bit too.

Burrr! It is cold here right now! I won't even tell you the temp, since I don't think anyone would think it was that cold.

Okay, back to the machine. Disney Dad is next up (after an Elmo).

ETA, more then likely I'll have our Green Maclaren Quest with us, it is the one with the dots or whatever on it! Of course, I really don't need it but it is great for when Dallas naps. Yep, he always falls asleep, normally waiting for a parade now a days!

I think everything is packed, except for a few things that we will use in the morning before we leave.
We need to try to get to sleep early. We leave at o'dark thirty! We should be in Florida by 9:05 a.m.! Hopefully we will be able to make it to MK by noon!
I think we have all of our outfits planned. Extra ones too. Leighanna has already told me that she will wear her customs for our ADR's but then wants to change. I told her that she can change when we go back to the resort! I worked too hard to have her wear those things I made for a dinner!
We will have our pink and gray maclaren Volo. Leighanna is almost too big for it, but I know that she will get tired and I am NOT carrying her! Better to have her happy, and we can use the under storage for carrying our purchases!
We will be there until next Wednesday afternoon. I think Jeanne will be there all next week.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and their families!

See you in our Happy Place!

I am bringing my laptop, so I will check in here on Thursday. I think I will be too tired tomorrow night to even get on the laptop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter