20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

I agree with the tiara thing....seriously....I think its the coolest. NOW we should have matchy clothing too....a t-shirt or something we sew??? We are disboutiquers after all....;) Maybe we could do something Disney and Valentines together??? :crazy: I am crazy I think..... you all probably have no interest in matching each other :rotfl2: Can you believe I haven't sewn anything for myself in the past two years of being a boutiquer???

My dates are: umm I live here LOL. I have no ADRS..... and an AP.

I am a little concerned though-Morgan spotted a deep purple BOA today! She said she "needed" it. Karen, I am looking at you LOL.

It has been requested that JORD attend the meet.:upsidedow Is anyone else bringing kids?

It could be sewn or cricuted, but it must not include pink- because Tom won't wear it if it does! He prefers white shirt and pants with red and gold on the shoulder and down the outside of pant leg. His adorable wife likes light blue! :laughing:

WHERE'S HEATHER???????

I am a little concerned though-Morgan spotted a deep purple BOA today! She said she "needed" it. Karen, I am looking at you LOL.

It has been requested that JORD attend the meet.:upsidedow Is anyone else bringing kids?

Morgan..... a child with sophisticated taste!

Of course Jord must come! It just wouldn't be the same. Make sure the fanny pack and boa are attached as we won;t recognize if they're not!

Did anyone else get the email from Disney about the preview at Disney Studios for American Idol? It's happening while we're there. I signed up to go to the Feb. 8th show at 12:00. Wanna meet then and after it's over go to EPCOTandd meet with the other 2 lovelies here??

I agree with the tiara thing....seriously....I think its the coolest. NOW we should have matchy clothing too....a t-shirt or something we sew??? We are disboutiquers after all....;) Maybe we could do something Disney and Valentines together??? :crazy: I am crazy I think..... you all probably have no interest in matching each other :rotfl2: Can you believe I haven't sewn anything for myself in the past two years of being a boutiquer???

What if we are started with the same materials and came up with our own shirt? Like everyone takes a red tee (or whatever color) and a 1/2 yard of the same print fabric and we all see what we come up with?

What if we are started with the same materials and came up with our own shirt? Like everyone takes a red tee (or whatever color) and a 1/2 yard of the same print fabric and we all see what we come up with?

Good idea--but we need to get on it -- school will start again soon-- although that's a bonus for most, it isn't for me!

I'll have a whole pack of 'em :scared1: They'll be thrilled to meet Morgan and Jord!

It could be sewn or cricuted, but it must not include pink- because Tom won't wear it if it does! He prefers white shirt and pants with red and gold on the shoulder and down the outside of pant leg. His adorable wife likes light blue! :laughing:

WHERE'S HEATHER???????

She's off having fun with Steph, Jacob and Megan. :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Okay, I totally cannot keep up with all this chatting everywhere. I am trying to sew something and make some money!!!

I made Valentine Mickey t's today. I will be duplicating them for disney for me. I need to figure out what shirts I'll do for Dallas still.

WHERE'S HEATHER???????

Heather is off partying with Stephres and Teresa! I guess the rest of us weren't invited to their little Michigan meet. :rolleyes1

OK here is what I am thinking....you know the big dot fabric that Joann's carries? Well, they some red, pink and black. We could make something with those dots ladies....just think of it? Capris or shorts or something.....Add a tee in red or black or pink, and then add some tiaras and boas and whalaaaaaa.....a Feb dismeet! And Tom, he is prince charming right?

You are NOT getting me to agree to a twirl skirt.... and I happen to know Tom wouldn't wear one either!!:snooty:

My husband and I are discussing whether we could make a trip. We have a certificate for a week at a condo that has to be used by 2/28/09. There is an opening starting the 7th. Now we just have to figure out if we can afford the airfare. We are already driving down with GoofyG and her kids on the 20th of Feb, so that would only be a week in between trips. I don't know if I can get the customs done for the DGkids if I'm gone for a week for the dismeet.

My husband and I are discussing whether we could make a trip. We have a certificate for a week at a condo that has to be used by 2/28/09. There is an opening starting the 7th. Now we just have to figure out if we can afford the airfare. We are already driving down with GoofyG and her kids on the 20th of Feb, so that would only be a week in between trips. I don't know if I can get the customs done for the DGkids if I'm gone for a week for the dismeet.

Why not just stay.....the whole month instead of driving/flying back and forth??? :rotfl: OK I gotta get to bed....I'm being ridiculous...but with this trip so soon, I am getting way to excited... I'm like that kid..."I'm too excited to sleep". I really hope you can work it out to come meet with us!!! :goodvibes

You are NOT getting me to agree to a twirl skirt.... and I happen to know Tom wouldn't wear one either!!:snooty:

Boy, that Tom is soooo particular about what he wears pirate:

Ya...the twirl skirt is out with me....I'll fall down dizzy :rotfl2:

No one answered me about Linnette's cute outfit....popcorn:: I'll wait....

Uhmmmm. Let's see.... I will not be wearing a tiara.:snooty:
I will not be wearing a pink boa.:snooty:
I will not be wearing a twirl skirt!:snooty:
I will not be wearing a fanny pack!:snooty:

I will wear a t-shirt though!;)
I am making Leighanna a Valentines custom. It is all thought up in my head, not a thread cut or fabric picked out yet!
I thought about making DW and I coordinating T's to go with her!

We are staying at Pop too Jessica, If Dallas wants a playmate sometime during one of our breaks, Leighanna LOVES to play with and chase little boys!:scared: :laughing:

Karen, you still need to give me directions on how you did your WAY COOL Disney autograph word book! (As if I even have enough time to get that done too!)
I need all the pointers and step by step help I can get!

I am all for getting together after ESPN club to talk or have the kids play. We are free all night! Leighanna is not shy at all, so she will have fun with all the kiddos!

I am so jealous of your meet! Please go have fun and think of all us that are left behind!

Oh and to answer the question about Linnettes capri set I would totally wear that! Of course this is coming from some one sitting here typing in purple thumper pants and a pink Tink zip sweat shirt!:laughing: :laughing:

I am making Leighanna a Valentines custom. It is all thought up in my head, not a thread cut or fabric picked out yet!

We are staying at Pop too Jessica, If Dallas wants a playmate sometime during one of our breaks, Leighanna LOVES to play with and chase little boys!:scared: :laughing:

Karen, you still need to give me directions on how you did your WAY COOL Disney autograph word book! (As if I even have enough time to get that done too!)

I am all for getting together after ESPN club to talk or have the kids play. We are free all night! Leighanna is not shy at all, so she will have fun with all the kiddos!

I totally understand about you not wanting to wear a pink feather boa Tom..... I be sure to bring a black one for you! :lmao:

Disney word books- I'll try to walk you through what to do, but it may take a phone call.

First- please tell me what cartridges you have- ok?

I am so jealous of your meet! Please go have fun and think of all us that are left behind!

Oh and to answer the question about Linnettes capri set I would totally wear that! Of course this is coming from some one sitting here typing in purple thumper pants and a pink Tink zip sweat shirt!:laughing: :laughing:

I'm sorry you can't come. I'll be making 2 trips to Orlando in 1 month just so I can go to this, and it is all due to jealousy!! So I understand about this too. We will most definetly think of you all, and when we get back, we'll post pics and everything!

How about a lime green boa? That would work, wouldn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter