20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

Oh piper can I please please please steal that smiley that is sewing in your signature????? How cute is it!

Oh look I found one in photobucket....heheheehehe

WHAT is all this talk about wearing matching outfits???? Didn't y'all pay the $500 to Heather to make us matching Simba shirts????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Seriously, I'm all for something matching but since my sewing skills are fairly limited, we are going to pick something relatively easy.

WHAT is all this talk about wearing matching outfits???? Didn't y'all pay the $500 to Heather to make us matching Simba shirts????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Seriously, I'm all for something matching but since my sewing skills are fairly limited, we are going to pick something relatively easy.

And since I am purse "challenged"-I think Tom should make us all matching purses........ doesn't he do wallets too?:cutie:

I have actually made something matching for all of us, but it is very little and not something to flaunt. That is why I was trying to find out how many people are actually going to be there....and for the polka dot people I used a small red with white dot material! (That's why I chose the ticker I used!)

Uhmmm Cindee, I haven't even started sewing for Leighanna yet!
I do have a full time job in real life that I have to go to too! :rotfl:

Don't worry about work-we can have JORD write you a note :lmao:

Now be honest Tom, you and I and ALL the other Disboarder know you can whip those purses up in a flash:thumbsup2

If it helps, I have not started sewing for Morgan either.

How is Leighanna feeling? Hope she is better:hug:

Don't worry about work-we can have JORD write you a note :lmao:

Now be honest Tom, you and I and ALL the other Disboarder know you can whip those purses up in a flash:thumbsup2

If it helps, I have not started sewing for Morgan either.

How is Leighanna feeling? Hope she is better:hug:

She is much better! She is looking forward to meeting Morgan!

HMMMM.. I don't know if work will take a note from JORD or not!:goodvibes

Kristine! Did you forget our appliqued hoodies? That what's we are wearing!!!

Wow, purses from Tom and Stacy is appliqueing hoodies! :thumbsup2

Now what I really need is ideas for a 40th birthday shirt :eek: Let me know what I should make or what the phrase should say :confused3

Now I should just lose some (lots of) weight so I won't look 40...

Now what I really need is ideas for a 40th birthday shirt :eek: Let me know what I should make or what the phrase should say :confused3

If it helps...I'd like to look like you at 40. I'd like to look like you at 32 :rotfl:

Tom makes greta matching purses and twirl skirts.... but I hear he's over priced. He'd actually charge more then Heather would for the matching Simba shirts.

Piper- You are a sweetheart!

I have actually made something matching for all of us, but it is very little and not something to flaunt. That is why I was trying to find out how many people are actually going to be there....and for the polka dot people I used a small red with white dot material! (That's why I chose the ticker I used!)

Piper, you need to try and change to Pop so you aren't so far from all of us! Was it full when you booked? Quite a few of us will be there!

I'll also need fireworks watching buddies by the lake around 9 pm! We like to watch from there vs being at the parks, you can see Epcot's go off. Not spectacular but perfect for me!

How about something like ....

40 years of livin' and lovin'. Or Lordy, Lordy. look who's 40 OR better yet....

JORDY, JORDY, look who's forty?!?!?!? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And with Tiara and Boas we will be the height of fashion! :cool1:

I think Heather was charging $500 for the Simba shirts, I will charge only $499.99 for Mickey applique hoodies- great deal, huh?

Ummm, yeah, I can't really commit to the hoodies! My machine(s) are broken. Christmas eve, as I am starting Cooper's apron and chef hat, it just goes kaput! I get out the backup machine and it isn't working either. UGH! I am trying to get it fixed now, but not sure if I will be able to do so before the meet. I might have to resort to sticking a store bought applique on hoodies for Kristine and I.

That reminds me, I was going to get Jham to call me (I can PM my number or you can send yours and I will call you-free long distance) about her new machine. I might be in the market for a new one. . . The best part is that you can make fun of my accent as Kristine does every.single.time we talk. I am a good sport though, I call and leave her messages saying words that I heard that day that tend to sound extra southern!

The best part is that you can make fun of my accent as Kristine does every.single.time we talk. I am a good sport though, I call and leave her messages saying words that I heard that day that tend to sound extra southern!

Seriously...someone ask this woman to say TIARA when you meet her...it's SOOOO cute :rotfl2:

If you are referring to my previous photo on facebook, I don't look like that anymore :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: That was a lot of pounds ago :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: a lot...:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

I think turning 40 has made you lost your mind...your TR featured some fairly recent pictures that look pretty good to me!

WOW...that is so nice of you! I would return the favor but let's face it...I'm mostly on this board for gabbing purposes with a few random sewing moments :rotfl2:

I think turning 40 has made you lost your mind...your TR featured some fairly recent pictures that look pretty good to me!

Now that just takes us right back to the whole "hide behind a kid" discussion from your PTR! :rotfl2: Do you think I would put the really bad photos in there? But I will get my hair dyed and brows waxed before I meet you all! :rotfl:

I think Heather was charging $500 for the Simba shirts, I will charge only $499.99 for Mickey applique hoodies- great deal, huh?

Ummm, yeah, I can't really commit to the hoodies! My machine(s) are broken. Christmas eve, as I am starting Cooper's apron and chef hat, it just goes kaput! I get out the backup machine and it isn't working either. UGH! I am trying to get it fixed now, but not sure if I will be able to do so before the meet. I might have to resort to sticking a store bought applique on hoodies for Kristine and I.

That reminds me, I was going to get Jham to call me (I can PM my number or you can send yours and I will call you-free long distance) about her new machine. I might be in the market for a new one. . . The best part is that you can make fun of my accent as Kristine does every.single.time we talk. I am a good sport though, I call and leave her messages saying words that I heard that day that tend to sound extra southern!

:scared1: about your machines! I have that fear somtimes, but then I realize my backup backup, my mom's ancient Singer (I mean ancient, no plastic parts on that baby) NEVER breaks. :thumbsup2 I'm PMing you my phone number just so I can hear your accent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter