20090208 - DIS-BOUTIQUERS Gather here!!

Ok, so I guess I should get busy sewing. I know there is a meet at the ESPN club. (Now sure what to sew for that LOL) What orther happenings are happening? :lmao:

Ok, so I guess I should get busy sewing. I know there is a meet at the ESPN club. (Now sure what to sew for that LOL) What orther happenings are happening? :lmao:

Nothing else "formal" planned. Looks like most of us will be at MK on Saturday so I'm happy to challange someone else to Buzz! Or maybe we can try to fill at boat on Splash Mountain and get a really bad picture of all of us :rotfl2:

Ya know, I've tried that getting soaked on SM to get a really bad picture of me, and.....

It just DIDN't work! I'm just too beautiful for the camera even soaking wet!! There's jusut something about a pink boa that makes any pic a good pic!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's looking more promising that I will be able to make the Dismeet. :cool1: I'm so excited. I wanted to come but couldn't justify the trip since we are going to the world the last week of Feb. Since we have the certificate for the condo and enough frequent flyer miles for the tickets we are only out the rental car. :yay: We are trying to confim things today. Now I just have to decide which condo to stay at. Once I confirm times and dates I'll post back on here to see what everyone elses plans are.

It's looking more promising that I will be able to make the Dismeet. :cool1: I'm so excited. I wanted to come but couldn't justify the trip since we are going to the world the last week of Feb. Since we have the certificate for the condo and enough frequent flyer miles for the tickets we are only out the rental car. :yay: We are trying to confim things today. Now I just have to decide which condo to stay at. Once I confirm times and dates I'll post back on here to see what everyone elses plans are.

YAY!!!! :banana:

IT'S DONE!!! I'LL BE AT THE DISMEET.:cool1:

I just got through booking our condo and flights. We arrive Sat. the 7th in the evening. We'll have to go to Shades of Green Sun. morning to purchase our AP's and then we can head to the parks. Where is everyone going to be on Sun? Exactly what time is the meet and exactly where? I think I remember it being at the ESPN club. If that's not right someone please let me know. It will just be my husband and myself. I assume my husband will come and at least to eat with us. He might wander around elsewhere while we all visit. I need details people, DETAILS!:rotfl:

IT'S DONE!!! I'LL BE AT THE DISMEET.:cool1:

I just got through booking our condo and flights. We arrive Sat. the 7th in the evening. We'll have to go to Shades of Green Sun. morning to purchase our AP's and then we can head to the parks. Where is everyone going to be on Sun? Exactly what time is the meet and exactly where? I think I remember it being at the ESPN club. If that's not right someone please let me know. It will just be my husband and myself. I assume my husband will come and at least to eat with us. He might wander around elsewhere while we all visit. I need details people, DETAILS!:rotfl:

You have the details right. Sunday, 5pm, ESPN Zone. While not everyone has talked about their plan details, I think a few of us are going to be hanging out Sunday afternoon in Epcot so we can just walk through the WS exit to the Boardwalk.

:banana: :banana: :banana: Magical Express Tags and tickets came today!!! It is beginning to feel real!

NaeNae Glad you're joining us!

:banana: :banana: :banana: Magical Express Tags and tickets came today!!! It is beginning to feel real!

NaeNae Glad you're joining us!

Yay! NaeNae is coming! :banana: :banana: :banana: Piper, I'm jealous of your ME tags arriving! :lmao: I was just discussing that today with my sister. She has only been once before and stayed off-site so she was wondering what to watch for.

I have finally finished all my Big Give projects and customer orders and can now focus on sewing for my kids! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I know this is just a fun weekend jaunt for some of you, but for the jham family it is our one big family vacation this year.

finished customs:
NONE :scared1:

customs currently in progress:

Mike Wazowski/Monsters outfit for Lily (need to redo shirt and replace ricrac w/pom poms.
It's a Small world patchwork twirl for Lily (need to gather the 3 tiers and attach to each other and waistband.
Minnie Dot skirt for Jayden (cut out, not sewn)

next up:

who knows what I'll feel like starting on next :confused3 I have a looooong list!

I'll keep you all updated whether you like it or not! :rotfl2:

So how are we going to find each other if we meet up in Epcot ahead of time? Are we going to PM our cell phone #'s to each other or what?

More then likely we won't have much of a plan before the dismeet. We won't be going to a park that day so if it goes like I am thinking that means downtown disney and maybe disney quest. Lin took Dallas for about an hour last time and they enjoyed it.

I can't believe I am down to almost a month! I feel like I have not planned for anything, not that I always do, but our longer trips I try to have a bit more of a plan.

Okay I scanned through all 5 pages and this is the list of people coming that have posted on this thread:

NaeNae-Kathy & Jim
Karebear1-Karen
PrincessLeighsDaddy-Tom, Angela, Leighanna
Tnkrbelle565-Kristine
twob4him-Cathy
SoHappy-Stacy
jham-Jeanne, Mike, Jayden, Seth, Luke, Lily
Piper
jessica52877-Jessica, Lin, Dallas
livndisney-Cindee

Isn't HeatherSue and her gang coming? Can anyone think of anyone else that hasn't posted here?

Yay! NaeNae is coming! :banana: :banana: :banana: Piper, I'm jealous of your ME tags arriving! :lmao: I was just discussing that today with my sister. She has only been once before and stayed off-site so she was wondering what to watch for.

I have finally finished all my Big Give projects and customer orders and can now focus on sewing for my kids! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I know this is just a fun weekend jaunt for some of you, but for the jham family it is our one big family vacation this year.

finished customs:
NONE :scared1:

customs currently in progress:

Mike Wazowski/Monsters outfit for Lily (need to redo shirt and replace ricrac w/pom poms.
It's a Small world patchwork twirl for Lily (need to gather the 3 tiers and attach to each other and waistband.
Minnie Dot skirt for Jayden (cut out, not sewn)

next up:

who knows what I'll feel like starting on next :confused3 I have a looooong list!

I'll keep you all updated whether you like it or not! :rotfl2:

This is our only vacation this year too!
Finished customs: NONE!:scared1:

I plan on a Minnie Valentine strip work jumper.
Princess Feliz of some sort.
Tinkerbell patchwork twirl jumper.
Mrs. Potato head set.

I also want to some matching t-shirts from the Creative Disigns thread.
I also want to get an autograph book done!

I better get busy.
I have been rethinking our Pop ressies, but I can't find anything in a Moderate for the B4G3 deal. A deluxe would limit DW's shopping and she isn't interested in that! I just need to get another resort choice out of my head!

For now, we are staying at Pop and we will like it!

This is our only vacation this year too!
Finished customs: NONE!:scared1:

I plan on a Minnie Valentine strip work jumper.
Princess Feliz of some sort.
Tinkerbell patchwork twirl jumper.
Mrs. Potato head set.

I also want to some matching t-shirts from the Creative Disigns thread.
I also want to get an autograph book done!

I better get busy.
I have been rethinking our Pop ressies, but I can't find anything in a Moderate for the B4G3 deal. A deluxe would limit DW's shopping and she isn't interested in that! I just need to get another resort choice out of my head!

For now, we are staying at Pop and we will like it!

Have you been to Pop? I really like it there. I like it better than the moderates-the moderates can be so spread out and I like the food court at Pop too. Gotta love that frozen coke in the refillable mug!

Tom......Did you try asking for a package or are your doing room only.

I found that trying to get room only was next to impossible, but I was able to get 3 nights nights at CSR for the AP rate $84.00+tax for room)- WITH the DDP I was really surprised because I tried all day and there were only 2 days available. The difference was including the DDP. Oh! And this was just yesterday too!

Tom......Did you try asking for a package or are your doing room only.

I found that trying to get room only was next to impossible, but I was able to get 3 nights nights at CSR for the AP rate $84.00+tax for room)- WITH the DDP I was really surprised because I tried all day and there were only 2 days available. The difference was including the DDP. Oh! And this was just yesterday too!
We are looking at the Buy 4 get 3 free deal.
I had AKL slip through my hot little hands yesterday. I thought I would sleep on it, and poof it was gone this morning.

I guess I can keep checking, but I am not sure how late in the game I can change and not get charged extra for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter