2010 Swap Calendar

When are sign-ups for the cruise swap going to be? I am leaving town on May 15th and don't want to miss them. I may have to teach my mom how to use the Dis.

I would send a PM to MichellePooh to ask. Maybe if she isn't starting the sign up until later, she can give you an idea of the groups. I can be your sign up buddy once you know what you want. :)

I'll host the Everyday swap again. I didn't sign up for it at the beginning because I was letting others have a chance at hostessing, but if nobody else wants to take it, I'll be happy to do it! I'll look at my calendar and pick a good date in July for sign-ups and let you know!

I'll host the Everyday swap again. I didn't sign up for it at the beginning because I was letting others have a chance at hostessing, but if nobody else wants to take it, I'll be happy to do it! I'll look at my calendar and pick a good date in July for sign-ups and let you know!

Yay!!! I have yet to do a swap that you are hostessing, but heard some great things about you!!! ;) Can't wait! I am still hoping some more get on the calendar for the fall...October, November and December are looking pretty dry!!! JUST SAYIN'!!!!! LOL

Stephanie is one of our best hostesses. She can defintely handle two swaps at once. I'm not sure what her plans are though.

Thank you Susan!:goodvibes

Yay!!! I have yet to do a swap that you are hostessing, but heard some great things about you!!! ;) Can't wait! I am still hoping some more get on the calendar for the fall...October, November and December are looking pretty dry!!! JUST SAYIN'!!!!! LOL

Right now is the first time in quite a while when I'm not hostessing a swap! I tell you, it feels really wierd!

Something will come along for the later part of the year. It always does! But, the end of the year is also usually a bit slower since everyone is busy with the holidays.

Let me second that about Stephanie! She's absolutely wonderful!
I am usually in all of her swaps because she is such a great hostess and friend.

Hi there! Unfortunatley I'm going to have to put off my Deco Square swap off again. There's a lot going on. I will let you know when I am ready to do it. I'm so sorry. Hopefully by the end of the summer it will be a go.:thumbsup2

I am supposed to be hosting another Paper Piecing Swap starting in June. When it went on the calendar, it was before I took over the Resort Swap and before I knew I was going to WDW in June. So I am going to need to push it back to have signups at either the very end of July or beginning of August. I want to get the Resort swap on its way and after my in-laws visit before I start the next one.

It will be the same as last time...groups for Cricut paper piecings (hey, the later swap will allow people to get their Toy Story carts too), and groups for people making handmade/SCAL paper piecings.

Anybody interested in another rolodex swap? They make great gifts.

If it hasn't been claimed alerady, I could do early August sign ups, end of Sept due date.

I'd be up for a Disney or Everyday alphabet one. I don't need anymore monthly ones.

I thought I was doing the rolodex one??? i did it last time. i was hoping too if that's ok with everyone.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter