2011 Horror Nights

thank you!

is there a post with the website updates like there usually is? i usually come on here to read all about the website and what people think, but i cant find that this year.
The Facebook link is probably your best bet this year.

We were at Universal this past week and we saw that a maze has been put up behind the Disaster queue. We could see in one opening a little and could tell that it is Christmas-y themed. I can't imagine how that will fit into what's been revealed about this year's theme but it's intriguing.

We were at Universal this past week and we saw that a maze has been put up behind the Disaster queue. We could see in one opening a little and could tell that it is Christmas-y themed. I can't imagine how that will fit into what's been revealed about this year's theme but it's intriguing.

Its rumored to be themed to a midnight movie marathon of holiday based horror films......or something like that, lol.

I think I have the worst luck with these games on the HHN website. Where's the easy button?

Is it October yet? Soo ready to go!

I think I have the worst luck with these games on the HHN website. Where's the easy button?

Is it October yet? Soo ready to go!

I know! It took me a few tries to get the key game. TV game is usally easy to win. The rune game I got on the first try but haven't beaten since. Matching/machine game took 2 tries the first time, after that beat a few times but not lately (keep running out of "water"). The car/dynamite game took me a few tries. The newest one I couldn't beat at home, but was able to at work this morning. Apparently its better to play the pirate game with an actual mouse and not a laptop trackpad.

I wonder why the y banish for an hour and not 30 minutes. Its slightly obnoxious.

That's why the canon one is giving me soo much trouble. Thanks RAPstar for the insight. We will be at HHN on two of the same nights Oct 6 and 9. I will have to keep an eye out for you.

That's why the canon one is giving me soo much trouble. Thanks RAPstar for the insight. We will be at HHN on two of the same nights Oct 6 and 9. I will have to keep an eye out for you.

I'll be around Finnegan's for Stay and Scream both nights!

My home computer runs too slow for the new cannon game.:sad1:

The mouse doesn't respond fast enough to cut the ropes before the cannon crashes.

do you rember which restaurants are open during the event ?

because i ate at Louies and International Food but it was not very good, last year i tried cheesesteak sandwich on stand
but if someone has a better heathlier option because i'm going four night in row

do you rember which restaurants are open during the event ?

because i ate at Louies and International Food but it was not very good, last year i tried cheesesteak sandwich on stand
but if someone has a better heathlier option because i'm going four night in row
Hmmm...let's see. Last year I remember the following restaurants being open during HHN: Monsters Cafe, Louie's, Finnegan's, Mel's and International Food and Film Festival. Of that list I would choose Louie's first and then Finnegan's but Finnegan's is a table service restaurant and will take longer to be served than the other places. There's no telling how many food/beverage carts will be available this year.

Monsters Cafe is pretty good too.....at least I remember not hating the food. I'd choose Louie's first myself too tho.

So one of the movies on the tv game is called 'Creature From The Haunted Sea'. I watched it last night over my Roku tv box. It was pretty bad. I also noticed that another movie is 'Night Of The Living Dead'. Anybody know what the other movies are?

RE which restaurants... I would choose Louie's first too. Their pizza was yummy!
We like Finnegans, but not for during HHN - it's too much time.
Make sure you pop your head into Monster's Cafe - it's not open often & the themeing is fun :)

Hi everyone - does anyone know where I can find a discounted ticket for an out of state friend? I am a fl resident and getting my ticket from AAA for Sept 30 for $40. I feel badly my friend has to pay $81, so I am hoping the experts here might be able to tell me if there is any way to get it cheaper? Thanks in advance if anyone can help :thumbsup2

Hi everyone - does anyone know where I can find a discounted ticket for an out of state friend? I am a fl resident and getting my ticket from AAA for Sept 30 for $40. I feel badly my friend has to pay $81, so I am hoping the experts here might be able to tell me if there is any way to get it cheaper? Thanks in advance if anyone can help :thumbsup2
The only discounts for HHN are for FL residents and passholders only. Now if you had an AP you could purchase the ticket at a discount but otherwise...nothing is available.

I am gonna have to pay more attention to the tv game. Night of the Living Dead is one of my hubbys faves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter