2011 Planning - join me!

Hey everyone!!

Just got back earlier this month and already we're looking at Jan. '11 as a tentative time frame for our next trip. We'll more than likely stay at CR again...(but spend a lot of time at the Poly too) Can't wait!~

Yeah! Another 2011 person. You are almost a year away!!

Hi everybody. Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dh doesn't know it yet, but I am planning for Christmas 2011. I have always wanted to go but just always seemed out of our reach. We are going in Sept. 2010 because it is cheaper and we got a good deal, or else it would have been Christmas 2010. That's okay, planning is half of the fun. :cool1:

I want to join in the fun! We are planning a trip back to the Poly in November 2011.

Just learned today that DH is taking us back in the January but just for a quick, "budget" trip. Still happy to have that to hold me over til 2011!

So have you stayed at POFQ before? We are going to give it a try on our next trip.

Hi there, Yes stayed there in April, Really enjoyed it. Stayed at the Caribbean Beach before that and it was a close call weather we went back to POFQ or CB. The POFQ has the boat ride to Downtown Disney which is really nice and we found it to be more compact. The food halls are about the same.

Anything else you need to know feel free to ask.

Hi there, Yes stayed there in April, Really enjoyed it. Stayed at the Caribbean Beach before that and it was a close call weather we went back to POFQ or CB. The POFQ has the boat ride to Downtown Disney which is really nice and we found it to be more compact. The food halls are about the same.

Anything else you need to know feel free to ask.

I am sure I will have more questions as the time gets closer. We have only stayed at POP before. It is just me and my DH and we are in our late 30's so we were thinking the more quiet resort might be nice next time. We love POP though.

Count me in! We just returned a couple of weeks ago from a one week stay during Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful trip, and we are all looking forward to returning. Right now, we plan on November of 2011. We really enjoyed the cooler temps and Christmas decorations of our Thanksgiving trip.

Well I am still praying we can make it for Dec 2010 but it is looking more and more like April 2011. I need to at least think about planning since i am so bummed about not being able to go this April. Still a trip on the horizon(even the distant horizon) gives me happy feelings!!!

I am sure I will have more questions as the time gets closer. We have only stayed at POP before. It is just me and my DH and we are in our late 30's so we were thinking the more quiet resort might be nice next time. We love POP though.

Feel free to ask asmany as you want.....

all the best

I want in! We are going January 2011. DSs will be 17 and 13 then. Want to stay at POR again. Had such a great time last trip (Jan 2008) Need the lower costs for Moderates that start Jan 2. Last trip booked though small world vactions ad likely will again. When does everyone think I should contact them? I think I started 10 months out last time.

Hi, count us in!!!!!!! Plan on booking BB when we are there in Apr./10!!!! Plan to stay at BC early Dec./11!!!!!! I can't wait to see the xmas decorations!!!:goodvibes

I'm planning a mother/daughter trip for my mother and myself for February 2011!! My mom and dad joined our family for our trip last January and my mom said it was the best vacation she's ever had. She's been hinting since then that she wouldn't mind going again on a girls only trip. So I'll likely be planning this trip as a surprsie for her. She's getting older and has heart disease so I'm not sure how much longer I'll have with her. The sooner we go, the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter