2011 Swap Calendar

Hey Rachal is your headache better?

Santa always wrapped his gifts in the paper Megan picks out....I would leave it out under the tree with tape and scissors and they would magically wrap themselves :lmao: I just had to make sure I had enough left over after I had wrapped them to leave it under the tree ;)
since the neice and nephews are getting older I'm buying less presents all they want is cash and/or gift cards. they just get the sticker tags anyways, they don't appreciate the time or effort.

I can top that! My MIL used to only wrap with "Hammer wrapping paper" which is plastic store bags or newpaper :rotfl: I just didn't understand, but, now even my girls wrap DH's gift with "Hammer wrap" ;)

:lmao::lmao: That is too funny!!! It's even better that your girls are carrying on her "traditions".

Cassey

I have updated the calendar w/ active or complete links (interest links too)..

Please update if a change in due dates or the swap is complete..

Thank you!

Buffy will be starting the 2012 calendar soon....

Thank you again for helping keep this calendar updated!!!

Nan- for the ribbon swap I'm thinking sign ups on October 29 with December 31 as a due date. I'll let you know if these change. Thanks! :goodvibes

Nan- for the ribbon swap I'm thinking sign ups on October 29 with December 31 as a due date. I'll let you know if these change. Thanks! :goodvibes

Or how about sign-ups on October 15 with the same due date (holiday postal issues?) and we'll be on vacation from Dec 16-27.

Questions!!!! :) Yes I am bored on my baby vacation!! haha.

Will we be doing a Holiday Sister Swap??

And who do I talk to about adding a different kind of swap (with enough interest of course) :) Its one I used to participate in and hosted on another board and I miss it :( but thought it would be fun to do over here.

Runs like a secret sister, but you get to actually know your partner, and a challenge swap. different items/techniques every week.

THANKS Ladies!

And who do I talk to about adding a different kind of swap (with enough interest of course) :) Its one I used to participate in and hosted on another board and I miss it :( but thought it would be fun to do over here.

Runs like a secret sister, but you get to actually know your partner, and a challenge swap. different items/techniques every week.

THANKS Ladies!

I'm up for this too!!!

THANKS Ladies!

You can either add an interest thread to the swap board if you want everyone's input- or if you are not sure about everything and what is allowed by board rules you can pm the idea to the moderators (Nancy, Buffy, and I) and we can look at it and make sure it fits the disboard guidelines and let you know our ideas and then have you post an interest thread.

Rebecca

I am not sure- if we do previous swap requirements and on time work will definately be in the guidelines- the main problem we have had is people that don't follow through and mail anything- I think we have only had one secret sister swap on the board that did not need at least 1 angel package and some of them have needed up to 5 I believe.

I will check with Nancy and Buffy and see what they have to say.

Rebecca

You can either add an interest thread to the swap board if you want everyone's input- or if you are not sure about everything and what is allowed by board rules you can pm the idea to the moderators (Nancy, Buffy, and I) and we can look at it and make sure it fits the disboard guidelines and let you know our ideas and then have you post an interest thread.

Rebecca

Thanks!! It should fit all the requirements of any regular swap, but you only make and swap with one person. Its a lot of fun and you get all kinds of goodies catered just to you, and you get challenged to do things that you may not necessarily do, makes you think out of your box sometimes. :) I hosted a few on the cricut boards way back when and had great success. I also participated in quite a few that were hosted by a few other ladies and it always went good.

I am not sure- if we do previous swap requirements and on time work will definately be in the guidelines- the main problem we have had is people that don't follow through and mail anything- I think we have only had one secret sister swap on the board that did not need at least 1 angel package and some of them have needed up to 5 I believe.

I will check with Nancy and Buffy and see what they have to say.

Rebecca

I was thinking it would be fun :) Its such a shame that people dont follow through. Do you by any chance keep a list of those that dont? for future swap reference? :confused3

I was thinking it would be fun :) Its such a shame that people dont follow through. Do you by any chance keep a list of those that dont? for future swap reference? :confused3

Not a formal list but the moderators know who doesn't follow through as normally we and the hostesses are the ones doing the extra packages.

Nancy- I will check on a interest thread/kind and price poll on the holiday secret sister today and leave it for the weekend and then start sign-ups on Monday and leave them open for a week. I will try to contact Lisa- is their anyone else out of town for the time period that normally participates.

I will require anyone who is participating to have been in at least 2 swaps and mailed on time for those. Also if you have not mailed on time in the past for these swaps or a number on the board then I won't allow you to sign up either. It isn't fiar to other participants and the host.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter