2011 Swap Calendar

Hi there....
I realize I have not started intrest threads or posted for my 2 swaps. This is not because I'm lazy or forgot, I just took a look at the swap page and there is a ton of swaps going on. I cant remember a time when there was this many going on at one time. I have never really know how many people we have doing swaps at any one time but WOW Im just afraid this is gonna turn out like the first time I posted intrest for the DL/DCA Swap....I have the time and energy to host and do whatever you you like me to do I am your Puppet...:confused3What would you ladies like me to do?

LM3K~ I have been swamped..... so thanks for sending it my direction again.. We will need to wait patiently to see if Susan is willing to host... if not, it will need to be tabled until we can find a host... Unfortunately, it can not be me as I have DHS coming up in October and I'm booked w/ Senior year projects for my DD and just being able to have quality time with my family..

So, as soon as I hear from Susan on her decision..... we can go from there... Take your time Susan.. Do what is best for you....

Disney_Rider ~ you are more than welcome to start your swap at any time since you are on the books already. While there are many swaps currently open, I believe many of them are in their finishing stages and are do in the next week or so. Do what is best for you.. just let me know what you decide.

Hi there....
I realize I have not started intrest threads or posted for my 2 swaps. This is not because I'm lazy or forgot, I just took a look at the swap page and there is a ton of swaps going on. I cant remember a time when there was this many going on at one time. I have never really know how many people we have doing swaps at any one time but WOW Im just afraid this is gonna turn out like the first time I posted intrest for the DL/DCA Swap....I have the time and energy to host and do whatever you you like me to do I am your Puppet...:confused3What would you ladies like me to do?

While I would not be involved in a DL/DCA swap at the moment I really would like to do the gift tag swap and I know that one is not a ton of work for people as well as I love having the homemade tags for my Christmas gifts. I have learned who appreciates them and who get the stickers at this point.

Rebecca

While I would not be involved in a DL/DCA swap at the moment I really would like to do the gift tag swap and I know that one is not a ton of work for people as well as I love having the homemade tags for my Christmas gifts. I have learned who appreciates them and who get the stickers at this point.

Rebecca

This made me giggle ;)

Thanks Nan!! I know you have been busy so I figured you may have missed it! :thumbsup2 I just figured I'd ask again. I don't know about everyone else, but I felt like doing holiday elements around the holidays helped with the creativity and fun...since we were in the holiday spirit at the time! :thumbsup2 (But, that just may be my quirky ways!!) LOL

I did hear from Susan also, as you know...and I responded to you both!

Rebecca

I agree...since I don't live west coast, I don't know that I will ever get to DL. I may be able to join a few groups that are at both DL and WDW though. But, the gift tags...yepper!! I'll do them!

Rebecca

:rotfl2: I would like the gift tag swap too. Maybe at gift card holders to this too.

LM3K~ I have been swamped..... so thanks for sending it my direction again.. We will need to wait patiently to see if Susan is willing to host... if not, it will need to be tabled until we can find a host... Unfortunately, it can not be me as I have DHS coming up in October and I'm booked w/ Senior year projects for my DD and just being able to have quality time with my family..

So, as soon as I hear from Susan on her decision..... we can go from there... Take your time Susan.. Do what is best for you....

I am going to look things over and get back to you on dates:thumbsup2

Looks like Susan will be hosting... awaiting her to check her schedule w/ life! ;)

I think many would join gift tag swap... I agree Rebecca..some people just deserve the stickers!!!!!

Rebecca

SOOOO TRUE!

Same with the cards! Only goes to folks that appreciate handmade, not the ones that think you are being "cheap" by not buying them a card...sheesh...

Looks like Susan will be hosting... awaiting her to check her schedule w/ life! ;)

I think many would join gift tag swap... I agree Rebecca..some people just deserve the stickers!!!!!

I've got a few on those "people" on my list too :rotfl:

I haven't done the tag swap before but sounds fun!

We don't even do tags :confused3 My MIL just writes names on packages with sharpie, so the rest of us have started to do the same.

We don't even do tags :confused3 My MIL just writes names on packages with sharpie, so the rest of us have started to do the same.

OMG I thought my MIL was the only one who did this. Now I have to apologize to DH, I gave him grief over this for years. Well that and she used to wrap each person's gifts when they got to the house.:confused3 Christmas was very strange the first few years.

Cassey

I grew up with my mother wrapping each person's gifts with a differnt style of arapping paper. We would have to figure out whose paper was each of ours before opening our gifts. Now we have some of the gifts with tags, some with paper to tell us whose it is and such but my mom, 2 SILs, my MIL, and my Sis all appreciate the homemade tags and cards.

Rebecca

OMG I thought my MIL was the only one who did this. Now I have to apologize to DH, I gave him grief over this for years. Well that and she used to wrap each person's gifts when they got to the house.:confused3 Christmas was very strange the first few years.

Cassey

I can top that! My MIL used to only wrap with "Hammer wrapping paper" which is plastic store bags or newpaper :rotfl: I just didn't understand, but, now even my girls wrap DH's gift with "Hammer wrap" ;)

My mom is very busy, especially in December, and is often frantically wrapping presents at the last second. She used to resort to the write on the package method just to get done on time. Now we take pity on her and make her give us the presents to wrap for her.

I grew up with my mother wrapping each person's gifts with a differnt style of arapping paper. We would have to figure out whose paper was each of ours before opening our gifts. Now we have some of the gifts with tags, some with paper to tell us whose it is and such but my mom, 2 SILs, my MIL, and my Sis all appreciate the homemade tags and cards.

Rebecca

I do that with my girls' gifts. Its fun to have all the different designs that fit them. same with gifts to go to each sides of the family. Makes grabbing things and running out the door easy.

Santa has the fanciest tags, since his elves have loads of time to make them and all. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter