2011 Swap Calendar

Disney Parks/Lands Page Swap ~ 123SA ~ 8/4

Nancy -- I am going to push this back into September if that's okay. August seems to have enough going on. Also, I don't think it is agood idea to have different page swaps going on at the same time.

For now, I am going to say Sept 13 - 15th as the sign up period, but that could change as I don't have the school schedule yet and it is a new school. I will start an interest thread a few weeks prior and see how long people want to complete this and settle on a due date then. I am thinking due before Thanksgiving.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the pass it forward swap is gonna happen for August? I missed it last year and want to make sure I'm in for this year. Although I've proclaimed myself swap-free for the remainder of this year.....does this swap really count? I mean, I'm not actually making anything :rotfl:

Does anyone know if the pass it forward swap is gonna happen for August? I missed it last year and want to make sure I'm in for this year. Although I've proclaimed myself swap-free for the remainder of this year.....does this swap really count? I mean, I'm not actually making anything :rotfl:

YES! I am definately planning to hostess this one and will do sign ups in August. Would it be easier to have the due date before the end of August or mid September? I know it gets hectic with back to school shopping, fall sports practice starting etc... Would it be better to make the due date once kiddos are back in school? Either will work for me. Of course, you guys can always mail early when you're done.

I definately think you need to be in on this...you're not making anything, so it doesn't count! All you need is an hour to look through your stash and pull things that you want to trade in. Packing them up shouldn't take long either...maybe 30 mins. tops. Compare that to DAYS of creating beautiful swap pieces...so my point is proven...this doesn't count!:hug:

I will be happy with whatever date you decide. Earlier is better, but I'm flexible. I went through my entire stash while I was putting it all away from my room being redone....so these can be grouped, bagged and tagged any time. Never done this swap before, so I'm looking forward to it!

Nancy it looks like we have enough interest for a small pin swap!! I was thinking of sign ups on August 27 (The weekend after is labor which would be difficult for me and possibly others??) and Mail by date of October 17. What do you think?

Gotcha Erin..

Michelle those dates work. It's the start of major sports travel here.. I will shoot you my cell number if you need anything or have issues!!!

We have a newbie swap coming up soon.... You are more than welcome to join any swaps on this board when they are open... However, we limit you to the number of groups you can join so that you aren't overwhelmed and we get to know you....

Nan I changed the due date for the 2" & 4" character letters to November 10th.

Nancy- we had mentioned doing a catch all swap to have a group or 2 from different swaps through the year- in case people missed them. I was thinking of doing sign-ups in Nov and having it due in early Jan- that gives everyone there Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks to work on them if they choose- what do you think?

Rebecca

I think that would be great!!! You pick the dates and I will add them.... I do think getting through the holidays is most beneficial!!!!

Are there any plans for the holiday swap to be on the calendar before the end of the year? Not sure if Susan had planned to host it again or not?? It was fun doing it over the actual holidays last year. Fingers crossed that someone can put it on the calendar!!!

Are there any plans for the holiday swap to be on the calendar before the end of the year? Not sure if Susan had planned to host it again or not?? It was fun doing it over the actual holidays last year. Fingers crossed that someone can put it on the calendar!!!

This is the swap that got me hooked in to wanting to join in swaps. I really hope it happens because I :love: everything that was posted and I want in on it.

Cassey

Nan - wasn't sure if you saw this or not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter