• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

is anyone there at the moment & can tell me if they do Bounty platters in Gasparellas ,i am reading conflicting advice..Disney menu say not, other sites say yes!..

is anyone there at the moment & can tell me if they do Bounty platters in Gasparellas ,i am reading conflicting advice..Disney menu say not, other sites say yes!..
Even if the dont have it on the menu a deluxe quick service will make it if they have all the items. Price ? Not sure tho.

It is a “Deluxe” room, I had a standard room booked and was given this one, a bit of “Pixie Dust”. If it DOESN’T show up online maybe try calling and specify that room or category REQUEST, it’s nice getting the extra space for sure.

@DisneyLifePapioNe , stumbled across this older post of yours searching the thread :). What was your room number for that particular room (you also posted some awesome pics separately)? TIA!!! :flower1:

Good Morning All! I haven't been on this thread for a long while as we decided to try a different resort for our recent trip. We chose POFQ and booked two rooms so that we could have two bathrooms and extra room. Well,.....on day 2 we were already wishing we were back at the Grand! While POFQ is a lovely resort, its just not the Grand. We missed the whole atmosphere and beautiful landscape. We missed sitting at a table outside Gaspie's and eating/chatting while viewing the marina and MK over the lagoon. We missed the Beach pool, the monorail, and people watching while sitting on the balcony. We missed the carpeted hallways that muffle walkway noises, nightly turndown service, and less crowded buses. We missed hearing the band play in the lobby and the boat to MK. Sigh...…

So needless to say, we decided as a family we just cannot stray from the Grand for our next trip. We won't be returning for a few years but the biggest decision for the next trip will be which room type to book at the GF :love:

@DisneyLifePapioNe , stumbled across this older post of yours searching the thread :). What was your room number for that particular room (you also posted some awesome pics separately)? TIA!!! :flower1:
The room is exactly the same as the outerbuilding deluxe rooms. There are 3 in Sl that are simply given as pixie dust or upon request. I had all 4 of us and boy/girl were teens and we were granted our request.

hqdefault.jpg

3 deluxe rooms in SL can be seen here to the right of the main entrance/pool side. Again, not bookable just given randomly.

The room is exactly the same as the outerbuilding deluxe rooms. There are 3 in Sl that are simply given as pixie dust or upon request. I had all 4 of us and boy/girl were teens and we were granted our request.

hqdefault.jpg

3 deluxe rooms in SL can be seen here to the right of the main entrance/pool side. Again, not bookable just given randomly.
:lovestruc Love it! TY @trishadono !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter