2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

Let's Go Bruins!!!!!!!

Two 'Original 6' teams facing each other in the 1st rd. 1 team had a better record for the season. The other had a better record against their adversary.

Let the pucks fall where they may.

ETA: I am really hoping for a Bruins/Preds Cup series. I was in Nashville last year for CMA Fest which was the same week as the Stanley Cup Finals, and the city was buzzing. Would love to go there for an away game.

Let's Go Bruins!!!!!!!

Two 'Original 6' teams facing each other in the 1st rd. 1 team had a better record for the season. The other had a better record against their adversary.

Let the pucks fall where they may.

ETA: I am really hoping for a Bruins/Preds Cup series. I was in Nashville last year for CMA Fest which was the same week as the Stanley Cup Finals, and the city was buzzing. Would love to go there for an away game.

If you want a hyped up building I suggest visiting for a Jets game. Regular season is loud but last night was insane. I wasn’t there but the building got up to 108 decibels.

I’m cheering for Colorado because I don’t want to have to face the Preds down the line.

Sharks are off to a good start. Why did Disney sell the Ducks?

So annoying! And just rude and unsportsmanlike when they zero in on a particular player. I know it’s not the team itself doing it but I won’t cheer for Nashville because if it.

I will give props where they are due, Nashville is a good team. Having said that, they only got a fan base last year when they made the playoffs and they rely too much on gimmicks to keep the fans entertained. Watching the game should be enough.

I’m sure I’ll get roasted but that’s the way I see it.

I will give props where they are due, Nashville is a good team. Having said that, they only got a fan base last year when they made the playoffs and they rely too much on gimmicks to keep the fans entertained. Watching the game should be enough.

I’m sure I’ll get roasted but that’s the way I see it.
They are good, and we do like Mike Fisher, but I think it’s too many years as a hockey mom listening to the nonsense that goes on in the stands that I just can’t tolerate it anymore. It seems to bug me more the older I get. Maybe I’m turning into an old cranky lady but I just can’t help it!! I agree with you that watching the game should be enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter