2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

I don’t doubt that he can score. I just remember what a cancer he is in a dressing room.

You can quote 10,000 articles and you won’t get me to change my mind.

He’s been traded twice in three years for a reason.

He's doing fine right now. As far as I can tell, the Sabres were unloading a player with an expiring contract before they got nothing back. I heard about that one scrape at practice, but that doesn't really seem all that unusual other than it was reported because of his reputation.

He's doing fine right now. As far as I can tell, the Sabres were unloading a player with an expiring contract before they got nothing back. I heard about that one scrape at practice, but that doesn't really seem all that unusual other than it was reported because of his reputation.

Obviously you love him and that’s fine for you. Having had him on our team for a bit longer than you have, I know more stories.

I will stick with my opinion of good riddance.

Obviously you love him and that’s fine for you. Having had him on our team for a bit longer than you have, I know more stories.

I will stick with my opinion of good riddance.

He may very well be a rental. But with Joe Thornton injured, that was just what the Sharks needed. I have no idea how it's going to work long term, but right now he's fitting in perfectly.

I will give props where they are due, Nashville is a good team. Having said that, they only got a fan base last year when they made the playoffs and they rely too much on gimmicks to keep the fans entertained. Watching the game should be enough.

I’m sure I’ll get roasted but that’s the way I see it.
The Predators have had a fan base for much longer than last year. You were not aware of it but that doesn’t mean a strong fan base hasn’t been here for awhile. The media tends to ignore us so it is easy to see how you have that misconception.

We bought our first season tickets back in 1998. I think that was while the Thrashers were still in Atlanta and the Jets weren’t even a thing. We have been packing our arena for awhile and we like our hockey loud. As for gimmicks, we do pretty much what the other teams do between periods except for live music. We are blessed with being a music city and I think it is great that so many performers want to be part of the game.

It is playoff heaven here in Boston. Bruins & Celtics:rotfl2::cool1::rotfl2:

Cruising with a jackets fan in 12 days, hopefully the Caps curse continues.

Have the Marchand, Bergeron, Chara & McAvoy jerseys ready to go.

Have the Marchand, Bergeron, Chara & McAvoy jerseys ready to go.

Marchand is just so punchable, dirtiest, scum bag player in the league. Cheap shots people left and right, like that cross check to the face late in the season. He actually licked Komerov's face last night, and apparently he kissed him earlier in the season.

Hopefully the Leafs can play a smarter game Saturday night, you aren't going to compete if you spend a whole period short handed.

Marchand is just so punchable, dirtiest, scum bag player in the league. Cheap shots people left and right, like that cross check to the face late in the season. He actually licked Komerov's face last night, and apparently he kissed him earlier in the season.

Hopefully the Leafs can play a smarter game Saturday night, you aren't going to compete if you spend a whole period short handed.

Really seems the only playerr facing a disciplinary hearing that rat Nazem Kadri. Funny not Marchand. Seems he has a history of dirty hits, Ovechkin?!?!

It's hockey not ballet - man up or go home!!!! Maybe he finds him attractive, or was trying to wake Sleeping Beauty. Do you get a double minor for a kiss?!?!?

Reactions: BDL
Another Jets fan here! We were at Game 1- it was an insane atmosphere!! So tempted to drive to Minneapolis for Sunday night game!

Also as a Jets fan - I will say Kane was that bad here, hopefully for his sake he has grown up. If not I am sure that Thorton and Burns will put him in is place.

I went to every game that the Jets played the Preds this year in Winnipeg, and if they meet in round 2, it will be a doozy!!!

The Predators have had a fan base for much longer than last year. You were not aware of it but that doesn’t mean a strong fan base hasn’t been here for awhile. The media tends to ignore us so it is easy to see how you have that misconception.

We bought our first season tickets back in 1998. I think that was while the Thrashers were still in Atlanta and the Jets weren’t even a thing. We have been packing our arena for awhile and we like our hockey loud. As for gimmicks, we do pretty much what the other teams do between periods except for live music. We are blessed with being a music city and I think it is great that so many performers want to be part of the game.

The Jets were absolutely a thing back in 1998.

Another Jets fan here! We were at Game 1- it was an insane atmosphere!! So tempted to drive to Minneapolis for Sunday night game!

Also as a Jets fan - I will say Kane was that bad here, hopefully for his sake he has grown up. If not I am sure that Thorton and Burns will put him in is place.

I went to every game that the Jets played the Preds this year in Winnipeg, and if they meet in round 2, it will be a doozy!!!

I’m so jealous!!

What a dominant game tonight.

The Jets were absolutely a thing back in 1998.

The Jets were not a NHL franchise in 1998. Quote from Wikipedia:

The Jets began play as the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1999–2000 NHL season. True North Sports & Entertainment then bought the team in May 2011 and relocated the franchise from Atlanta, Georgia to Winnipeg prior to the 2011–12 season (the first NHL franchise to relocate since the Hartford Whalers became the Carolina Hurricanes in 1997).[4][5][6] The team was renamed the Jets after Winnipeg's original WHA/NHL team, which relocated after the 1995–96 seasonto become the team now known as the Arizona Coyotes.

The Jets were not a NHL franchise in 1998. Quote from Wikipedia:

The Jets began play as the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1999–2000 NHL season. True North Sports & Entertainment then bought the team in May 2011 and relocated the franchise from Atlanta, Georgia to Winnipeg prior to the 2011–12 season (the first NHL franchise to relocate since the Hartford Whalers became the Carolina Hurricanes in 1997).[4][5][6] The team was renamed the Jets after Winnipeg's original WHA/NHL team, which relocated after the 1995–96 seasonto become the team now known as the Arizona Coyotes.

I didn’t say they were a team. I said they were a thing. The city had wanted the team back since the day they left.

I didn’t say they were a team. I said they were a thing. The city had wanted the team back since the day they left.

I guess that's sort of happened before with an expansion team or another team moving to take the mantle of a departed team. Cleveland Browns are the prime example. Or the Charlotte Hornets. But those were both expansion teams.

But I suppose back then they were a thing like the Montreal Expos are a thing today. Well I really don't think there's any chance they'll ever come back.

So annoying! And just rude and unsportsmanlike when they zero in on a particular player. I know it’s not the team itself doing it but I won’t cheer for Nashville because if it.

I will give props where they are due, Nashville is a good team. Having said that, they only got a fan base last year when they made the playoffs and they rely too much on gimmicks to keep the fans entertained. Watching the game should be enough.

I’m sure I’ll get roasted but that’s the way I see it.

Yeah. Jets fans would never zero in on a player.

Oh wait. Yes they would.

Some more.

Further, Nashville has drawn 97% or more of their building's capacity every year since 2010-11 where they drew just 94% By the way that beat the Jets both in absolute and percentage of capacity that season. They have beaten the Jets in absolute numbers every year since, though the Jets have been at capacity. No. The Predators didn't just develop a fan base last year.

Here’s hoping the Flyers actual show up tonight.

They certainly did - and many thanks!! I would love to see the Pens out in the 1st round.

Game 2 tonight - here we go again. Maybe Marchie can steal another kiss?:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

and he has a sense of humor:

Yeah. Jets fans would never zero in on a player.

Oh wait. Yes they would.

Some more.

Further, Nashville has drawn 97% or more of their building's capacity every year since 2010-11 where they drew just 94% By the way that beat the Jets both in absolute and percentage of capacity that season. They have beaten the Jets in absolute numbers every year
since, though the Jets have been at capacity. No. The Predators didn't just develop a fan base last year.

Where did I say anything about zeroing in on one player?

Some of our chants have been hilarious. My favourites were ‘sil-ver me-dal’ at Ryan Miller and the best by far was ‘le-mieux pool-boy’ at Sidney Crysby.

When season tickets for the Jets went on sale before their arrival, I believe it took six minutes to sell out..and there was 10K people on the waiting list.

I know there’s still 5-6 thousand still on the list and the renewal rate for tickets sits at around 98%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter