2021 Disney Vacation Club Annual Dues

I'm having trouble tracking down some information. Can an SSR owner look at their December 2014 tax transaction activity and tell me what the adjustment was per point? I'm calculating that there was an underestimate in December 2013 of 2014 taxes (paid in 2013 along with annual dues) of $0.06062 per point at SSR.

Can someone help me confirm this? As long as you bought SSR prior to 2014, you should be able to share this information with me.

Dues activities can be found here.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/home/dues/dues-activity/
Thanks so much.

They revealed the 2020 operating credit at today's condo meeting and stated dues credits will be deducted from 2021 dues bill. During the Q&A someone asked:

Q: How will 2020 credit work for owners who purchased in 2020?
A: Credit will go to current owners. If points purchased direct from DVC, credit will be pro-rated based upon period owned.

I'm having trouble tracking down some information. Can an SSR owner look at their December 2014 tax transaction activity and tell me what the adjustment was per point? I'm calculating that there was an underestimate in December 2013 of 2014 taxes (paid in 2013 along with annual dues) of $0.06062 per point at SSR.

Can someone help me confirm this? As long as you bought SSR prior to 2014, you should be able to share this information with me.

Dues activities can be found here.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/home/dues/dues-activity/
Thanks so much.
So do you need more than I sent you? I dont understand what else you need sorry.

So do you need more than I sent you? I dont understand what else you need sorry.
Thanks again for sharing your data, mort1331. I did get confirmation from others that in 2014, SSR owners did indeed underpay taxes in tax estimates charged in 2013. This resulted in approximately $0.06/point charged to owners the following year in 2014 when 2015 taxes came due.

As was the case with credits, charges were not issued to contracts that were transferred that year, contrary to what had been the practice every year before it. I’m curious to see how tax credits and charges are handled for owners who bought resale in 2020. The condo meeting Q & A seemed to suggest that current deed holders would receive the calculated closure credits, but I’ll believe it when I see it on December 15.

Went to access my annual dues page and got the following.
A8FE16CE-7173-4163-8D18-5188D01CF0C6.jpeg

So that’s new. Anyone else seeing this page? Or am I a new member type that I’m not aware of?

A special membership type just for you! ;)
I get the standard dwarves are working on it.
Right? I did it to myself. Resale owners now no longer allowed to look at their dues activities.

In all seriousness though, what could that page possibly be used as a gatekeeper for? It sounds so exclusive. Now I’m dying to know what part of the site is reserved for only “select member types” and how do I get ins on that?!

Right? I did it to myself. Resale owners now no longer allowed to look at their dues activities.

In all seriousness though, what could that page possibly be used as a gatekeeper for? It sounds so exclusive. Now I’m dying to know what part of the site is reserved for only “select member types” and how do I get ins on that?!
I get the dwarves trying to get annual dues, but I played around a bit and got Dino when I clicked on "My Loans". (I don't have one).

I get the dwarves trying to get annual dues, but I played around a bit and got Dino when I clicked on "My Loans". (I don't have one).
Hmmm... this is what I see when I click on My Loans.

D6D7C975-E1C9-4A4D-8E1A-5D5DD2466183.jpeg

Very different messaging.

So while fat fingers syndrome could’ve been a viable culprit, I’m still not seeing where the “select member type” message might come into play.

I have been getting the Seven Dwarfs - working on it - for the past three days. Getting ready to post dues....anytime now.........today, tomorrow - soon :)

I have been getting the Seven Dwarfs - working on it - for the past three days. Getting ready to post dues....anytime now.........today, tomorrow - soon :)
would you be shocked if it was after Christmas?

Hi everyone, wanted to report that I can see my total dues owed, but the statement itself still nets an error page. It was a little lower than I was expecting, even when factoring in the credit on my own excel spreadsheet. A good surprise for sure!

I just looked and my 2021 statement shows up. For BWV, the two credits are the same as previously reported by DVC news.com

I got to mine and my BLT contact that was purchased in 2020 does have a tax credit for 2020.. it was not much, but it was there.

Overall, for the 775 I own, it is about $1200 total credit. Pretty happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter