2021 Disney Vacation Club Annual Dues

I got in. Applied my Disney Rewards but stuck on the loading symbol- You’re Almost there.

My son called me. He can’t log in.

I got in. Applied my Disney Rewards but stuck on the loading symbol- You’re Almost there.

My son called me. He can’t log in.

I've been on that screen for a few minutes now. I've tried starting over but there seem to be too many people trying to get in at once.

I've been on that screen for a few minutes now. I've tried starting over but there seem to be too many people trying to get in at once.
Same here. I'm just going to close the browser and sign in later today. I don't need to see it right now, anyway.

I am going to have to leave screen too. Will see later if my credit was applied.

figured it was going to crash 😒

I finally logged off. I called the 800 number on my rewards card and have 0 balance. So I guess it went through for now - even though I have no confirmation/email, etc. Hopefully it won't require any phone calls. Still need to pay balance.

I'm also able to see my dues statement for 2021. I purchased my contract resale in April 2020 and I see an operating credit and a property tax credit!
I got to mine and my BLT contact that was purchased in 2020 does have a tax credit for 2020.. it was not much, but it was there.

Overall, for the 775 I own, it is about $1200 total credit. Pretty happy!
Can anyone else who bought a contract in 2020 on the resale market confirm that they were credited/charged for 2020 tax over/underestimates?

Dear Lord.....when is Disney Vacation Club going to get a software program that will support the many many people trying to access it. I'm frankly so tired of their lack of IT capabilities. They can (and should) do better.

Dear Lord.....when is Disney Vacation Club going to get a software program that will support the many many people trying to access it. I'm frankly so tired of their lack of IT capabilities. They can (and should) do better.

True but this really isn't that time critical. Not due until Jan 15th and not even past due until Feb 14th.

So I was finally able to get on and started paying with gift cards. I managed to completely screw up. I have 6 contracts and I somehow way over paid on 2 of them. I had to call and get them to fix it. At least it is done.

True but this really isn't that time critical. Not due until Jan 15th and not even past due until Feb 14th.
It's really not about the annual dues per se. It's been an issue for quite some time and their software let's say is just not as robust as it could be. If I can't log on when I want to log on ... regardless of what is happening at the moment, it seems to me they need to upgrade. This is coming from a non patient former IBMer. :idea:

It's really not about the annual dues per se. It's been an issue for quite some time and their software let's say is just not as robust as it could be. If I can't log on when I want to log on ... regardless of what is happening at the moment, it seems to me they need to upgrade. This is coming from a non patient former IBMer. :idea:

Yes. I always hold my breath at 4:55 am that I'll be able to log in and get the room that I woke up so early to do. Maybe they'll get it corrected by say, 2041?

Nice. Now i can't sign in. It just keeps timing out :duck:

DVC Member site dead - 12/18/2020 from about 11:30 AM EST.
"504 Gateway Time-out" - usually indicative of the authentication server (separate system), overloaded.

We were able to sneak in, after 15 separate login attempts, and see our 2021 dues. Pleasantly surprised... 300 BRV points, cheaper than 2020. Yup, photo-captured this.

We will PAY DVC when they actually want the money. Today is not that day :).

Can anyone else who bought a contract in 2020 on the resale market confirm that they were credited/charged for 2020 tax over/underestimates?

Resale buyer, got the credits. Pleasantly surprised as I had prepared myself for not getting the approximately $110. More souvenirs! I’m a new DVCer. I already know all things to “save” at Disney just end up being “spaved” (spent/saved)

I have 2 contracts. Does anyone know if I can payoff 1 ,partially pay off the other and autopay for the rest of the year?

I have 2 contracts. Does anyone know if I can payoff 1 ,partially pay off the other and autopay for the rest of the year?

Yes. Just go in and pay by contract. When you pay by contract, and pay full balance, you can use a credit card

To pay a partial amount, you have to use either debit or gift card..or rewards card from Disney visa.
Once you pay the partial amount, it will adjust the monthly payment and not pull until you need it.
For example, if you owed $600 and it was $50 a month and you pay $200, it won’t deduct from you checking/savings for 4 months. The prepay covers the monthly payments.

Yes. Just go in and pay by contract. When you pay by contract, and pay full balance, you can use a credit card

To pay a partial amount, you have to use either debit or gift card..or rewards card from Disney visa.
Once you pay the partial amount, it will adjust the monthly payment and not pull until you need it.
For example, if you owed $600 and it was $50 a month and you pay $200, it won’t deduct from you checking/savings for 4 months. The prepay covers the monthly payments.
Thanks Sandi,The same goes if your payments are tied into your checking account?

Thanks Sandi,The same goes if your payments are tied into your checking account?

Yes. That is how mine is set up. Autopay for all 4 contracts.
So, in January, I’ll pay off my BLT dues via credit card and then each month after that, pay the balance of the others so I can use my credit card.

But last year, I did the partial payment via gift cards. This year, changing my strategy.

Once things are paid in full by May, I’ll then I’ll pay myself from checking to savings to cover 2022 dues so I can then just pay in full via Cc in January from now on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter