2024 DCA Moonlight Registration Date

Does anyone know if Mickey will be there / where to find him? We are bringing a friend's two small kids that have never met him before and I want to do it if at all possible. Thanks!

Does anyone know if Mickey will be there / where to find him? We are bringing a friend's two small kids that have never met him before and I want to do it if at all possible. Thanks!
Usually the characters during the party are rare characters, but fab five usually meet during regular hours near Carthay circle.

Thanks! Are the lines normally awful? We are WDW pros, but happen to be on the West Coast for work. I don't think I've ever felt so unprepared for an event!

So far stuck in a crazy line to get in. This is like the year they made every one check in to get the tickets back in 2018.

Oh my goodness!!! Such a long line at Cuciba Cucumunga was INSANELY slow with only 2 registers.

They only accept ONE voucher per transaction!

Oh my goodness!!! Such a long line at Cuciba Cucumunga was INSANELY slow with only 2 registers.

They only accept ONE voucher per transaction!
So I used my vouchers at the food booths and they were able to put them in on the same transaction but it was applied to the individual item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter