Mandy,

I hope everything is ok! I hope you do come back to post pictures becuase your wedding is going to be beautiful!! :goodvibes:hug:

I was wondering that also. I hope there isn't anyone giving you a hard time.
I think people were giving her a hard time about what was posted about Randy but I can't think of anything aside from that.

It sucks that she won't be updating anymore. I liked a lot of her ideas.

Oh No! Now what am I supposed to do when I don't want to be working!?!?!

Trust me to make it all about me! I hope everything is ok, and you had better come back after the wedding and show it all off to us. You know there are some insanely jealous people following along with your PJ! :laughing:

Have an awesome day!

Oh No! Now what am I supposed to do when I don't want to be working!?!?!

Trust me to make it all about me! I hope everything is ok, and you had better come back after the wedding and show it all off to us. You know there are some insanely jealous people following along with your PJ! :laughing:

Have an awesome day!

:thumbsup2 I agree with this totally, I am sorry you have felt the need to delete your PJ. I deleted mine because of the minority on this site who seem to enjoy picking on various people who are simply excited about their big day, and I didnt want to have anybody spoiling the lead up to my wedding.

:hug: I hope everything is ok, and if it is those idiots (who know who they are and should be ashamed of themselves), ignore it all they are just jealous.

Please come back and share with us after your wedding. There are people out here who loved your ideas!

I'm sorry Mandy! :sad2: I'm extremely bummed that you had to delete your PJ. I hope all is well with you and DF :hug:

Hey girls...I wasn't going to come back and post but you all have been so incredibly sweet.

I just wanted to say that deleting my PJ had nothing to do with Eric and I or the wedding. We are great and the wedding plans are still coming along. I will come back in March and post pictures.

The reasons for taking down my pj were personal, although I think the reasons are becoming clear to a lot of brides on this site. It's really too bad because we used to have such a great place to share our plans and get ideas and advice from past and future brides!!! It was best for us to take down as much personal stuff as possible. I am still around...how could I miss all your PJ's!!!

Thank you again for your concern!!!:hug:

It's a shame you felt the need to remove the PJ. It was fun seeing what you were planning and trying to help you (even if you didn't agree on some of the suggestions :) ).

Did this have anything to do with Randy? I know you got a lot of comments when you said you weren't happy. Did he ask you remove stuff?

I do hope you have a wonderful wedding! :hug:

Hey, this PJ still might make it to 100 pages! LOL! Already two more pages without any actual planning update. :rotfl:

Well I'm happy to throw on another post or two to try to make it to 100 ;)

Thanks for coming back to say hi Mandy, still bummed I won't get to read your updates, but glad to hear everything is ok with you!! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter