5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickeymo said:
We can do our own!!! -

457 days!!!

I think - I depended on all of your counters.... :)

I can go to my DU ressie and they're nice enough to tell me that 'my vacation starts in 456 days'... :earsgirl:

whnim64 said:
I can go to my DU ressie and they're nice enough to tell me that 'my vacation starts in 456 days'... :earsgirl:
Thanks for the update!!! One day closer is even better!!!

456 Days!!!456

CajunGirl2 said:
No fun!!! The new tickers that can be linked to don't count down more than 12 months. :confused3 So I guess I won't be putting a countdown in my signature until May 27. :(
I don't like the tickers. Guess my old fashion atitude is showing. I like the detail of the old ones.

Bring back the old countdowns!!! :wizard:

Having trouble packing. The big bottle of Banfi wouldn't fit in my carry on. So I had to drink half of it....now it fits!!! ;)

Good thinking, OM!

:teeth:

I thought we did have a little hail last night, sure sounded like it. Thunder, lightning, and all that. At least, some ice fell out when I opened my car door this morning.

Hon, didn't you read Amanda's post? Her HUSBAND planned the romantic weekend. Duh.

ohiominnie said:
Having trouble packing. The big bottle of Banfi wouldn't fit in my carry on. So I had to drink half of it....now it fits!!! ;)

I love the way you think!!!! hmm.... maybe they need to start packaging Banfi in those "Capri Sun" type baggies... with a straw, even!!!

And a Karen & Karen Banfi TOP to boot!!pirate:

scuba diver said:
I agree, I wish my DW would whisk me away. But I guess that is our job! :)

I can't "wisk" you away, but we do have 4 days upcoming without the kids (I know you do have to work some). It should be fun. :cool1: :cheer2:

You can tell OM is coming to Florida....it's getting all cloudy...starting to look like rain. :guilty:

Dancind said:
Good thinking, OM!

:teeth:

I thought we did have a little hail last night, sure sounded like it. Thunder, lightning, and all that. At least, some ice fell out when I opened my car door this morning.

Hon, didn't you read Amanda's post? Her HUSBAND planned the romantic weekend. Duh.
Yeah I read it!

I guess that's the response I expected..........
Wizard.gif

Having a good day???? :blush:

scuba diver said:
You can tell OM is coming to Florida....it's getting all cloudy...starting to look like rain. :guilty:

GREAT. Figures. But it beats the snow that's coming down here! :)

scuba diver said:
But we like to be surprised too ! :earseek:

I'm 'wisking' my DH off to my sales convention in San Diego... sounds really boring, til you consider the line of work that I'm in!!!!

tinksdad said:
dzneprincess; What a nice surprise. I wish my DW would whisk me away for a romantic weekend. :rotfl2: Glad you feel better!!

Gotta love getting a TOP!! pirate: pirate:
I actually did whisk him away last time! LOL I araanged with his boss for him to get off early, and I told him I needed him to take one of the kids to the DR and to meet me at the house! When he got home I had us all packed and told him we were hitting the road! He was flabbergasted! LOL So it was my tirn to be f-ted!

kikipug said:
I'm 'wisking' my DH off to my sales convention in San Diego... sounds really boring, til you consider the line of work that I'm in!!!!

And I am 'wisking" my DW off to my sales convention in Orlando....sounds really boring, and IT IS!

Well, it was pretty amusing last year when the CEO rode into one meeting on an elephant and the next on a camel.

Actually, I really did do the 'wisking' thing several times. One time I had her boss set an all day Friday meeting for her. I told her that Thursday night we were leaving for a cruise on Friday morning.

"But I can't, I have an all day meeting planned"

"Honey, just think about it for a minute"

"You dog"

We had a great time on a three day cruise.

Next weekend we will be at the Gaylord Palms for my sales meeting.

Hey Amanda - Hope this counts :cool1:

Dear Diary,

For my fiftieth birthday this year, my wife (the dear) purchased a week of personal training at the local health club for me. Although I am still in great shape since playing on my college football team 30 yrs ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try.

Called the club and made my reservation with a personal trainer named Belinda, who identified herself as a 26 yr old aerobics instructor and model for athletic clothing and swim wear. My wife seemed pleased with my enthusiasm to get started! The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress.

Scuba Diver --

You will love the Gaylord. We stayed there 2 days last summer and thought it was wonderful.

Pam

MONDAY: Started my day at 6:00am. Tough to get out of bed, but it was well worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Belinda waiting for me. She was something of a Greek goddess -- with blonde hair, dancing eyes and a dazzling white smile.

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Belinda gave me a tour and showed me the machines. She took my pulse after 5 minutes on the treadmill. She was alarmed that my pulse was so fast, but I attributed it to standing next to her in her Lycra aerobics outfit. I enjoyed watching the skillful way in which she conducted her aerobics class after my workout today.

Very inspiring, Belinda was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time she was around. This is going to be a FANTASTIC week!!

TUESDAY: I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door. Belinda made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the air, and then she put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile. Belinda's rewarding smile made it all worthwhile. I feel GREAT!! It's a whole new life for me.

WEDNESDAY: The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying the toothbrush on the counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to steer or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot.

Belinda was impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other club members. Her voice is a little too perky for early in the morning and when she scolds, she gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying.

My chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Belinda put me on the stair monster. Why the h*#* would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity rendered obsolete by elevators? Belinda told me it would help me get in shape and enjoy life. She said some other s*%&* too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter