6/13/2009 Western on Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if they all have the steamer trunks too? I have read trip report about how nice they are for more storage.

No there does not seem to be a ryhme or reason to those. Some have them and some don't. I know the CAT 11's and 12's do not have them expect the sideways 11's.

Ok so now that I am done sobbing! (not literally but close enough, LOL)

We got upgraded in DCL minds, just not my mind! LOL :lmao: We got side by side cabins (which I am thankful for), they are CAT 10 (which I am also thankful for) but they are on DECK 1!!! UGH!

So thank you DCL for my *upgrade* ... Now can you please return my money to my checking account for switching my rooms to CAT 12's so I can fully enjoy this *upgrade* LOL

Can't wait to be cruising!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ok so promise you will travel down to deck one to deliever your FE gifts!!! :lmao:

Just keep looking at your tag you created :flower3: $1,300 um that's worth it :grouphug:

Ok So Very Happy!! We all got Cat 11's on deck 6 ( all right in a row!!)

We have:6047
My Mom :6049
Our friends have two rooms right next 2 us also but they don't want me to post it, they are new to all of this.LOL!!

Love Disney Cruise!!! I Love being on deck 6th!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Just keep looking at your tag you created :flower3: $1,300 um that's worth it :grouphug:

I am trying but it is NOT working. I am so sick over it. I had exactly what I wanted and let it go. It is a lesson learned. I am NOT a gambler so I should have known better.

I am trying but it is NOT working. I am so sick over it. I had exactly what I wanted and let it go. It is a lesson learned. I am NOT a gambler so I should have known better.

I don't how you were on your other cruises, but personally we were only in our room to sleep & get ready for dinner. Previously we were in cat12 & cat11. I'm sure you will have a GREAT time even though you didn't get the rooms you wanted! :)

I'm really tickled.. I just looked up what the rooms should have cost us. compared to the rate I paid, I could have brought 10 more people with me....
Now that would be fun!

I don't how you were on your other cruises, but personally we were only in our room to sleep & get ready for dinner. Previously we were in cat12 & cat11. I'm sure you will have a GREAT time even though you didn't get the rooms you wanted! :)

It is not the room it is the location. Deck 1 is terrible! You can't use the aft elevators. In order to get off the ship you have to go up to Deck 2, walk to aft and then back down to Deck 1 to get off. It is a terrible location. With the mickey pool, drink station, etc....it is just a terrible location. I don't care, 12, 11, 10...that is not my concearn.

Ok so now that I am done sobbing! (not literally but close enough, LOL)

We got upgraded in DCL minds, just not my mind! LOL :lmao: We got side by side cabins (which I am thankful for), they are CAT 10 (which I am also thankful for) but they are on DECK 1!!! UGH!

So thank you DCL for my *upgrade* ... Now can you please return my money to my checking account for switching my rooms to CAT 12's so I can fully enjoy this *upgrade* LOL

Can't wait to be cruising!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ok so promise you will travel down to deck one to deliever your FE gifts!!! :lmao:

I promise I will come down to deliver our FE gifts!! At least you have cabins that are side by side.:thumbsup2

Your right! We had always been in a Cat 5 or Cat 6 before but when my mom went last time and she has a cat 11 and I saw it, I thought, " Hey, this is so Nice for then money!!"
Don't get me wrong I loved having the Cat 5 or Cat 6 but we only used it for a few times, and in the morning, no matter what we did it was so Bright that it woke us all up like at 5:30-6:30am! I wanted to sleep in a little and that is what I liked about the Cat. 11 ( I can be so nice and dark in the a.m. , if you want it to be.LOL)
I just really wanted to be on deck, 5,6 or 7. That is what I was most worried about.LOL Not that all decks aren't nice but for when it comes to the kids clubs being on Deck 6, we just have to go down 1 flight of stairs and I am there!:yay:

It is not the room it is the location. Deck 1 is terrible! You can't use the aft elevators. In order to get off the ship you have to go up to Deck 2, walk to aft and then back down to Deck 1 to get off. It is a terrible location. With the mickey pool, drink station, etc....it is just a terrible location. I don't care, 12, 11, 10...that is not my concearn.

I agree!! I sure wish you all were up closer also! But when it comes to going to CC, it is better to be where you are at.;) Just trying to look at the upside a little.:) And at least you saved a bunch of money!!!:banana::banana:

I agree!! I sure wish you all were up closer also! But when it comes to going to CC, it is better to be where you are at.;) Just trying to look at the upside a little.:) And at least you saved a bunch of money!!!:banana::banana:

What I read was CC was off at AFT so it is walking up to deck 2 over and then down

Oh, I didn't think of it that way. Sorry your so disappointed!

Ok So Very Happy!! We all got Cat 11's on deck 6 ( all right in a row!!)

We have:6047
My Mom :6049
Our friends have two rooms right next 2 us also but they don't want me to post it, they are new to all of this.LOL!!

Love Disney Cruise!!! I Love being on deck 6th!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I got 6th deck too, besides the fact that they're no windows- I like the location. It's right by some elevators, and below the lab- I hope it's not to loud- but we always bring a noise machine anyway.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter