Hi Michelle,

Welcome back to W.I.S.H. sounds like you are off to a great start.

I know where you are coming from in a way. I've had back problems too! When I was eleven I had a back operation (I had curvature of the spine). Since, then any little slight change in the weather I feel it but I am not going to let that get me down.

I actually have to watch my weight pretty closely....I can't gain too much because it could jeopardize the back operation that I had...It might mess it up. So I try my best to keep a balanced diet and exercise at least 3 times a week.

I wish you all the best! You can do it!

Sounds like you are on the right track so far. Keep up the good work!! Like you said in response to my journal we are going for the same goal. I also have back problems but not due to any health problems, I'm just too fat for my frame!

I have found that yoga works wonders for my back on the days when it's at the worst. Maybe try a little of that. It keeps you moving but is super low impact. Or maybe Pilates would help also.

Again, good job...keep it going!!

Hi! Just wanted to tell you that you really are an inspiration. You have health problems w/your back, etc., and yet you haven't let that get you down. You really should be proud of yourself! I am proud of you...I just hope I can do as well as you seem to be doing! Good luck w/your continued success! I give you 5 gold sunnies for determination! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Michelle, I'm glad you've found the WISH Journal board! I know keeping my journal has helped me keep going, even through the rough spots!

Your determination is inspiring! Your goals are realistic and you are staying on track!

I hope physical therapy is helpful for your back pain.

I hope you have a :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: day!

I wouldn't give yourself a three sunny day. I would go for more. You might have not made good choices today but you recognized it, you haven't totally fallen off the wagon, and you started PT for goodness sakes! :cool:

You'll love those Yoga moves I know my back feels loads better just from the two days I've been doing it. I'm hoping to do another exercise tomorrow so I don't get bored. Maybe be adventerous and try Tae Bo.

Good luck for tomorrow!!

Thanks Michelle for your supportive words in my journal! Good luck to you and with all the help here we should be able to stay on track.

Gail

Hey, Michelle! I think you have done really well this week. Hope you do okay w/PT. I like your "give myself 5 golden sunnies" idea. I decided to use that in my journal too. I also noticed your countdown timer. Our countdown timers are almost exactly the same...except for they are for different things. You are going on a cruise on my 5th wedding anniversary. Sounds like fun!
Good luck with your next weighing! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter