Michelle,
I thought of you over the weeknd! I was swimming with my girl at my Grandparents pool and there was a European lady in the change room there - she stripped naked when we arrived and just hung out in front of my DD for about ten minutes, then when we left for the pool she climbed into the shower. We were in the pool for a good 45 minutes and when we came out she was still in the shower (it is not like it is a nice shower area or anything) and when she saw us she hopped out and hung out (literally) in front of us until we left - very strange! DD kept asking "what dat?" and staring as she is pretty unused to hanging out with naked stranges. Know what? You can't whisper to a toddler "Honey, don't stare!" I know. I tried. Several times.
:blush:

ban_002.gif
YEAH!
ban_002.gif
The stall has been BROKEN!!
ban_002.gif

Congrats on the 1 pound loss, Michelle! I can't wait to read about your measurements. :cheer2:

Here's to a better week! :wizard: :Pinkbounc :wizard: :Pinkbounc :wizard:

Michelle:

Wow! So much has happened since I checked the WISH boards. Nakies in your face, a new job, 22 pounds lost! Congratulations (well except for the nakie butt). LOL.

I'll be visiting more often. Keep up the good work!

:banana: :cheer2: CON GRATULATIONS ON BREAKING YOUR PLATEAU, MICHELLE! :cheer2: :banana:

That is awesome. I am so proud of you sticking with it through your plateau. They are so frustrating. I am sorry that the job isn't working out. I am sending prayers that you find a better one soon.

Take care of yourself,
Beth

Way to go on your loss. :banana: I hope you find another job soon. Sorry you are having a rough time of it. :grouphug:

Hi Michelle!

Stopping by to see how you are doing and to see if your job search has turned up any promising leads. You are in my prayers! :cheer2:

Hi Michelle! I hope all is going as well as can be expected. Sorry the new job isn't working out. :( My only advice? If you HAVE to keep working there, please invest in a good pair of shoes that were meant for working all day on your feet. They aren't cheap but they are definitely worth the money. I can't think of some of the brands off the top of my head, but PM me if you want me to do a little research.

Hang in there! :sunny:

Oh my God, everytime I walk into the gym locker room now I have an attack of the partially nakies! There are two separate women who parade around in their bra with a towel wrapped around their head/waist. Why not just put on a shirt? :confused3

Hi, Michelle! Just dropping in to wish you a great weekend! I hope you find a better job soon or you are having a better time with the one you have now. I also hope the nakies have taken pity on you and not flashed you too much lately! :earboy2:

Hey Michelle,

I hope all is well with you. If you are buying shoes, I recommend birkenstocks. Most nurses wear them for the 12 hour shifts.

I had an attack of the nakies today. Remember the 300+ pound woman? Well, I walked in to the lockerroom today, and she was drying her hair. Naked, bent over, with a full moon to the door. It was not a pretty sight.

Take care of yourself,
Beth

Now there is a nakie I wouldn't have run from. I am sorry things aren't going well with the job. Don't worry about the boards. We will still be here when you get the chance. We do worry though.
Get some rest,
Beth

Michelle!!!! It's good to know your doing okay... I was worried about you.

Working 6 days a week? Geez girl... what are you doing to yourself?

Beth - Thanks for the vision of a 300+ naked woman bending over :earseek: I hope I can sleep tonight :teeth:

Oh EVERYTIME I walk into the locker room at the gym in the morning there is one of two woman naked! Oy, why me?!!! :confused3 Hope things are easing up regarding your job situation. Take care.

hi michelle!! Just wanted to stop by and say hi since i havent been around for awhile--hope thigns are going well with you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter