Congrats on the new clippie, Michelle! Hope you get the Toystory building. Scott and I ended up in the Love Bug building but we weren't at the resort that much anyway so my disappointment faded soon after we arrived. Hope you have a great weekend!

Hey Michelle...hope you are doing well!

I noticed your journal was on the second page...I needed to give it a bump up!! Take care!!

Gail

WTG Michelle!!!

We stayed at the Toystory building last year one night before our package stay began, and the girls absolutely loved "Andy's Room". We are staying at the movies this year also for three nights before the GF and I requested the Toystory building again.

Dear Michelle, blessings to you and yours on this Easter morning!

:cool1: MICHELLE :cool1: MICHELLE :cool1: MICHELLE :cool1:

It's so great to see you...literally!! ;) Miss seeing you :teeth: Congratulations on the 16's and the ankle bracelet. It's great to know that even though your not losing weight, your still losing those inches.

You need to try and come by more often so we can keep you motivated and you can share your progress :goodvibes

Hey Michelle...your pictures are beautiful! What a pretty dress :flower:

Are you still at the same job? Has it gotten better?

I see you're going to DW in two weeks! Have a blast!

Glad to see you back on the boards!

Gail

Hi Michelle,

You look absolutely lovely in tht outfit. I love the shoes.

Congrats on the 16's. I m sorry that there hven't been improvement in the job situation. I hope you can find something soon.

We've missed you.

Take care,
Beth

You look fabulous! Congratulations on the weight loss and the size 16s! I'm still jealous of your beautiful hair. :flower:

Hey Girlfriend!!!!

We leave for our cruise in 36 days!!!! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by lately :cool1: Still want to lose 11 more pounds before we go :earboy2:

Glad your still hanging in there with the exercising even though you job is keeping you busy. I want to see that new clippie soon :teeth:

I hope you and your Mom enjoy WDW :sunny: :sunny:

Congrats on the thin ankles and being able to wear your ankle bracelet correctly! It's a nice feeling. Your pictures are so springy and you look great. Hope your job search goes well and you can find a job you are happy at. Take care. :goodvibes

Hi, Michelle! Glad to see some more recent photos of you! You look great as always! ;)

MICHELLE :cheer2: MICHELLE :cheer2: MICHELLE :cheer2:

Welcome Back!!! :Pinkbounc I have missed you SO much.

Congratulations on meeting Prince Brian :groom: I am so happy for you and even though you've put back on some weight, you've taken the first step by coming back here.

Things have been busy for me, so I'll give you a quick rundown. I have lost about 60 pounds now, with about 10-15 more to go. The past couple of months I've been going back and forth, but now with the summer over, I should be able to get to goal soon. I have gone back to work full-time at Katie's school as a teacher's assistant. I love working with the kids and making a little extra $$ helps.

Again, welcome back and I look forward to reading your progress

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter