8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #15 /Life After the PC

Hey guys,
Since we lost all of our first week of pictures, I am re-creating our trip without us being in the pictures. I am looking for some pictures of the Girl/Boy Scout patch swap. I didn't see any on the pirate picture sight, so I am hoping that someone has some and could pm me?

Thanks!

I wasn't at the swap, but I think Roger took some pics. Look on the pirate site again.

Ok, I will look again! Thanks smeecanada!:thumbsup2

Sorry scrap that idea. :( I was thinking of the postcard swap. Good luck in your search for some pics. Can you remember any Disers that were there? Maybe PM them. Anyone remember which Diser was in charge of the patch swap?

Hey guys,
Since we lost all of our first week of pictures, I am re-creating our trip without us being in the pictures. I am looking for some pictures of the Girl/Boy Scout patch swap. I didn't see any on the pirate picture sight, so I am hoping that someone has some and could pm me?

Thanks!

I forgot my camera that day but I think Caropooh took pictures that day. You might want to PM her and check.

Many of you already know from Facebook, but for those that aren't on Facebook, my daughter Elizabeth Pearl was born on 7-7-09 at 7:59AM, weighing 7lbs, 7oz and 20 inches long. We came home 24 hours later, a big change from the 3mo later with Sydney! We're both doing great! If you would like to see pictures, here is a link:

Elizabeth

Many of you already know from Facebook, but for those that aren't on Facebook, my daughter Elizabeth Pearl was born on 7-7-09 at 7:59AM, weighing 7lbs, 7oz and 20 inches long. We came home 24 hours later, a big change from the 3mo later with Sydney! We're both doing great! If you would like to see pictures, here is a link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=142246&id=574286118&l=f6b09e53ae

Congrats, Terri and Steve and big sister Sydney. I was wondering about you and the little one. But, darn the link doesn't work to see pics.

Lucky you - two little princesses to spoil now.

Just a reminder that you can view, order or download photos from our photo sharing site located at http://thepiratezone.smugmug.com

We purchased access to the picture site for one year, so at the end of July it will go away. There are many, many wonderful photos (over 12,000 of them) and I encourage you to take advantage while its there.

Thanks for this reminder a few weeks ago. I've been working my way through all the wonderful photos everyone shared. I got about 3/4 of the way through them by yesterday and thought I had today and tomorrow to finish. Alas, they are gone already - NUTS!!! It's my own fault for waiting so long to check them out. I'm sure the rest were equally as good.

Isnt this the weekend that many of the TOALers were getting together for a meet - or was it last weekend?

I only know this because I know were are heading down to WDW on Aug 29, and I recall that I would "just" be missing the festivities.

Anyone have any photos?

I wish everyone well.

Is tomorrow our one year anniversary of the Canal transit? Boy I wish I could go back in time!

Isnt this the weekend that many of the TOALers were getting together for a meet - or was it last weekend?

I only know this because I know were are heading down to WDW on Aug 29, and I recall that I would "just" be missing the festivities.

Anyone have any photos?

I wish everyone well.

Is tomorrow our one year anniversary of the Canal transit? Boy I wish I could go back in time!

It was last week. I saw a post elsewhere that a lot were headed home this past Fri/Sat.

Tom or Roger posted that they had approx 30 for the Ohana dinner plus another 10 for Wishes.

Andy

Anyone have any photos?

I wish everyone well.

Sil,

It was over the last ten days that a bunch were there. If you are on facebook, look for one of us, there were a bunch of pics posted by Roger, Des and others.

Cool article on the improvements being made to CC for the new boats, complete with pictures

48855186.jpg

Sorry I forgot to post some group photos from our reunion from a week ago.
Kimmy and Cherie
627916780_ivwyp-L.jpg

Party at Des' room at AKL
628520581_3zBvt-L.jpg

From Prime Time Diner
629473104_mh6P9-L.jpg

629331660_CymDU-L.jpg

Trouble maker
629340987_EYJHM-L.jpg

Grand Gathering at Epcot
629842680_7yX3U-L.jpg

629843217_2RPwu-L.jpg

629843952_8JEEc-L.jpg

Ohana
630036136_Z9MHm-L.jpg

630037188_xK9KQ-L.jpg

630037441_tjkAQ-L.jpg

630037579_X6WtG-L.jpg

Lightpainting on the beach of OFL
630081807_Edbgy-L.jpg

1900 Park Fare
628569510_Kcktb-L.jpg

628570345_xubVA-L.jpg

628570968_MrfgB-L.jpg

628569161_M57HD-L.jpg

628780311_6Xc8h-L.jpg

628572895_TSaYx-L.jpg

628760661_MbR5u-L.jpg

Great pictures of the DIS meet.

Welcome Elizabeth Pearl. Congrats Terri, Steve and Big Sis Sydney.

Disfreaks- I have pictures of the Boy/Girl Scout Swap. Sorry I can not recall your name. Please PM me your email address and I will gladly email them to you.

Wow. Great pics. Thanks Roger. Wish we could have been there, but the Alaska cruise interfered. Counting down to Sept .11 9am when they announce the 2011 itineraries.

Great pictures of the DIS meet.

Welcome Elizabeth Pearl. Congrats Terri, Steve and Big Sis Sydney.

Disfreaks- I have pictures of the Boy/Girl Scout Swap. Sorry I can not recall your name. Please PM me your email address and I will gladly email them to you.

Thanks for the pic Roger..

I haven't checked this thread in forever.. so happy to all and hugs too..

Congrats on the new baby, Terri and family..

We are planning on the Alaska cruise too.. Hopping I find a job before them and can pay for it..:thumbsup2

Thanks for posting Roger! We truly had a fantastic time & it really reinforces what a great bunch we had on the PC! For those that missed it...there's always next year! :goodvibes

Doubt we'll be doing another cruise anytime soon, but I would LOVE to do Alaska someday. I need to find a job too Susan, but first I have to stop being a professional student. ;)

Some of us EBRepo cruisers are trying to coordinate Alaska 2011. Yell if anyone is considering so maybe we can coordinate. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter