8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning:goodvibes

Finally a morning with Sun! Today is my Friday so this is a good thing.Bunch of wackos calling this week.

Guess I should post that I am going groundhog hunting. Took me over an hour and a half to do what is usually a 40 minute drive due to the wet snow / slush mix and the IDIOTS on the roads this morning. I counted four accidents on I-355, all of which I am sure were caused by one moron driving way too slow and another driving way too fast. (Like the dip I got behind going 20 with his blinkers on in a 45 zone near my house, causing a backup as everyone tried to get around him. At that speed, you are never going to get to work anyway, so why bother?)

Anyway, end of rant. I am going to head out to PA this weekend, find Phil and stew him. Early Spring, my left....foot.

:banana:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I'll join in and help stir the pot J. R. ;)

Hope things aren't too slippery where you are today. I only had to get to my office and get to sit in a reasonably-warm training classroom all day instead of being outside.

Sun? That thing still exists somewhere? Thought it had burned out.

We had plenty of sun yesterday and this morning.............but it's been cold, we have a chance of rain and wet sn*w tonight. The local Fox station also just announced a possible Nor'easter Sunday night, into Monday. This is SUPPOSED to be Spring.................:laughing:

Hope things aren't too slippery where you are today. I only had to get to my office and get to sit in a reasonably-warm training classroom all day instead of being outside.

Your weather is heading our way overnight tonight and into tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

See y'all later, gotta get back to work and get these curb meters read before the weather turns nasty.............:eek:

The last few days of our trip were a tad chilly, but other than that, the weather was perfect, at least for me anyhow. I went to work yesterday morning to a very chilly 34* here.................:cold:

Time to take my ST to school, then come home and get ready for work............:wave:

I wont tell ya what the temperature here is Andy.............Like ya too much !!!

Mark...........not FGM LOL

Well...

... I've just been awakened to help the spouse dose the little one with some Tylenol. So... before I turn back in I'll see about catchin' up a lttle more on recent postings missed...

Well...

... I've just been awakened to help the spouse dose the little one with some Tylenol. So... before I turn back in I'll see about catchin' up a lttle more on recent postings missed...

Must be something going around the DIS again. My DD5 was complaining about being sick last night and was really warm. We knew she wasn't faking it when she skipped dinner and didn't want any brownies. So Mommy is going to work from home today (an excuse to stay out of the weather).

Must be something going around the DIS again. My DD5 was complaining about being sick last night and was really warm. We knew she wasn't faking it when she skipped dinner and didn't want any brownies. So Mommy is going to work from home today (an excuse to stay out of the weather).

My deskmate had to rush home to Daytona Beach to get her DD. She had some virus and she needed to get her home. Poor thing, the weather was awful here and driving back and forth, we were worried with the rain and all.

Mark! soon we will be very warm here and I do not look forward to it, so I will take the 70's for a while:goodvibes
My office is another thing. Uncomfortably cold. Cold feet cold and no relief. So hard to sit and try to stay warm.

I understand there are two sides to this and I've had daycares where they seemed to us 'sick' as an excuse to solve overcrowding.

My daughter's school is bad about calling us for the slightest thing, but they don't usually force a pick-up.

Although I had to get nasty with one helper b/c she tried to pull the '24 hour rule' on me on time. They called me around noon one day and said DD had a fever. I was at lunch and decided just to take the afternoon off and pick her up. The next morning the helper tried to prevent me from checking her in b/c it had not been 24 hours. After politely telling her the rule didn't apply b/c I had not been asked to pick her up but came on my own and still getting resistance, I walked around her to the classroom and dropped her off with her teacher and told the teacher if there were any issues, to have the center director call me. They never did.

But I think that once the fever hits 100 or the kid throws up, it is time to go home for a day.

:hippie:

sick.gif

We get mildly active calls from school/pre-school when one of the kids has a temp or throws up. I run right in to pick up as I wouldn't want to spred any developing illness to others. Today the little one obviously will not go in as she has a temperature. In fact, I'll be running her to her doc for a visit this morning or afternoon.

Tom! you're making me tired. Get some sleep guy! It's gotta be what 5 am your time?

rmc0039l.jpg

Had ta say...

... this looks pretty cool! You're not nuts in our book!!!

Okay , the deed is done ....Have been on the waiting list and the call came today ...So with alot of hesitation I drove down to my buddy who did my back and here is the result ...And yes I was very nervous because even though I have ALOT of Tattoo work none of it can be seen with shorts and a t shirt on ...So I was nervous about the fact this was my first one that is exposed ...

Sparrow1.jpg

sparrow2.jpg

sparrow3.jpg

sparrow4.jpg

sparrow5.jpg

Okay , I know you all know now that I am nuts , but I guess that actually proves it ...LOL So what do you think ??? Should I be commited ?

pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter